Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have interviewed Greg Williams...TWICE!
Speculation is it was for Defensive Coordinator position.

I don't really like this as Williams never sticks anywhere more than 2-3 years.
Reply/Quote
anyone is better than Teryl Austin.
Williams does like to blitz.
Reply/Quote
I'm trying to confirm this...although there's some speculation that it's just a rumor and not true.
Reply/Quote
I truly despise Greg Williams as a person, but if he's the DC, then he will bring fire to this defense and I would have to be happy about that. I did love on Hard Knocks where Cleveland's OC was whining about the defense interfering with his guys on the field, and Williams hollered back at him "well tell them to make the play then"......
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I truly despise Greg Williams as a person, but if he's the DC, then he will bring fire to this defense and I would have to be happy about that. I did love on Hard Knocks where Cleveland's OC was whining about the defense interfering with his guys on the field, and Williams hollered back at him "well tell them to make the play then"......

He never lasts places more than 2-3 years.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He never lasts places more than 2-3 years.

That's fine, if he can fire up our D like he did the D in Cleveland, I'll take it....
Reply/Quote
sign me up Williams would be the best DC available imo

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Williams D's with the Browns weren't good. But his players love him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He never lasts places more than 2-3 years.

What does that matter?
Reply/Quote
Tez + Williams... Anyone else see the possible issue with this combo?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)Takedown Wrote: Tez + Williams... Anyone else see the possible issue with this combo?

I can already hear Pittsburgh whining, bitching and complaining.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: What does that matter?

It shows his personality wears on places. Did you watch Hard Knocks?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:10 PM)Takedown Wrote: Tez + Williams... Anyone else see the possible issue with this combo?

Nah, Tez needs to get paid for his hits so he can put that towards fines.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Not for Bengal Players....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not for Bengal Players....

Big Jen will be losing sleep though.....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Big Jen will be losing sleep though.....

Maybe he'll decide that NOW is the time to retire.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 01:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That's fine, if he can fire up our D like he did the D in Cleveland, I'll take it....

The Browns ranked 30th in Yards per game allowed this season and 21st in points given up.

Last year, they ranked 14th in Yards per game allowed and 30th in points given up.
Reply/Quote
Browns had 30th ranked defense last year.

No thanks.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Browns ranked 30th in Yards per game allowed this season and 21st in points given up.

Last year, they ranked 14th in Yards per game allowed and 30th in points given up.

With a young defense that played hard. Our D is much more talented, they just need fire....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 02:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: With a young defense that played hard. Our D is much more talented, they just need fire....

We have the worst trio of LB's in football. You can fire them up as much as you want...they just are terrible. And that cascades along the rest of the defense.
Reply/Quote