Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Bengals have the most inexperoenced coaching staff in the NFL.. Junior Varsity staff
(02-27-2019, 04:13 PM)BengalChris Wrote: An F? Already?

Can we let him get through a full season before we grade the guy? Please!

Or even a game...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:18 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Will bet anyone here a bottle of Sam Adam's.

Bengals will draft on the top three next year.

2funny. You think you'll be here for next year's draft. 

As to the OP: we are young; younger than I'd prefer. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 05:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe they are just rubbing against that stick up your ass.

Fredtoast calling out other people for sticks in their posterior?

Not trying to be racist, but that's the pot calling the kettle black. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 06:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Fredtoast calling out other people for sticks in their posterior?

Not trying to be racist, but that's the pot calling the kettle black. 

I am actually going to delete that comment.  I was trying to imply that you were overly negative, but upon further review that is not really what having "a stick up your ass" means.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:07 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Doing better than the Bengals players. 

Could you imagine being coached by someone with less experience in the NFL and who is also younger than you. 

Bengals players must be very depressed right now

Well, McVay is even younger than Taylor by a few years.  I am sure the LAR do not mine McVay's age.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 06:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am actually going to delete that comment.  I was trying to imply that you were overly negative, but upon further review that is not really what having "a stick up your ass" means.

I'm overly negative? Huh?

That's a bit of a flawed snapshot, Freddy. 

Besides, your reputation precedes you. There is a poster here who celebrates having you on "ignore" in his signature. 

I, too, shall soon know that bliss. Buh bye. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I don’t care how new, young, or inexperienced the new Cincinnati coaching staff is because the old experienced coaching staff sucked.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:48 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Let's be honest folks. Take a look at every person on the Bengals staff from Head coach down.

Every person is inexperienced for their position.

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

Actions speak louder than words. Zac should be measured by his decisions. His decisions for his coaching staff gets a big fat F.

He should have hired Jack Del Rio (he wanted the position too).

Zac must have zero real connections in the NFL to be pulling retread tire coaches from college football. Hey even high school football coaches from Cincinnati are in demand. I coached in Pop Warner  Can I apply to be an assistant LB  coach? 

Look at the other 31 teams coaching staff compared to the Bengals.

We have the least experienced and worst coaching staff in the NFL

Thank God the Bengals talent level is also not last.

This is starting to look like Mike Shula 2.0.

Mike was hired because of Don Shula even though he had no reason to be head coach.

Similarly Zac was hired because of Sean McVay.

I'm both situations the hiring was due to proximity to great coaches and not because of coaching merit.

everyone has to start somewhere... You cant cry year after year that you want the entire staff fired then cry when they do it.

let me go get my tiny violin to stay your tears 
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:48 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Let's be honest folks. Take a look at every person on the Bengals staff from Head coach down.

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

Actions speak louder than words. Zac should be measured by his decisions. His decisions for his coaching staff gets a big fat F.

Zac must have zero real connections in the NFL to be pulling retread tire coaches from college football. Hey even high school football coaches from Cincinnati are in demand. I coached in Pop Warner  Can I apply to be an assistant LB  coach? 

Mike was hired because of Don Shula even though he had no reason to be head coach.

I'm both situations the hiring was due to proximity to great coaches and not because of coaching merit.

If you don't even know which Shula it was, well...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This organization is more like a 64 Corvair.

A '64 Corvair is worth up to $25,000, which is probably ten times what it sold for brand new.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
This is part of the plan to suck complete ass until 2021 when we draft QB Lawrence.
Reply/Quote
I, personally, am so happy we're starting over that I could care less about the experience. I'm in business and have hired quite a few people over the years. Let me say that "bad" experience can set you back. I will take the youth movement we have and and be thrilled. I trust Duke and Zac with the staff they've put together and I can't wait for the season to start.
Bengals football, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:07 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Doing better than the Bengals players. 

Could you imagine being coached by someone with less experience in the NFL and who is also younger than you. 

Bengals players must be very depressed right now

You are raising conclusion jumping to levels heretofore unseen.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Flirtdoc Wrote: Oh I forgot how much he professed his love for the city of Cincinnati. Listening to thus guy. Cincinnati is like Paris and Rome of Europe.

Cincinnati is nothing like Paris--the people aren't smelly and rude and everything doesn't cost three times what it should.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 06:43 PM)McC Wrote: Cincinnati is nothing like Paris--the people aren't smelly and rude and everything doesn't cost three times what it should.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Are you people SERIOUSLY engaging this guy?

Come on.

My thoughts exactly, he lost me at Mike Shula.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 06:37 PM)Phil in BG Wrote: I, personally, am so happy we're starting over that I could care less about the experience. I'm in business and have hired quite a few people over the years. Let me say that "bad" experience can set you back. I will take the youth movement we have and and be thrilled. I trust Duke and Zac with the staff they've put together and I can't wait for the season to start.

Me to,

Our new HC could be 19 and I'd still be.......ok that's an exaggeration but I'd had it totally with ML ! And I'm not about to judge ZT 6 months before his first game ever.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 06:33 PM)McC Wrote: A '64 Corvair is worth up to $25,000, which is probably ten times what it sold for brand new.

Yeah, well this one was rear-ended right after filling up at the station and it blew up in 1965.  So there.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2019, 04:44 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Are you people SERIOUSLY engaging this guy?

Come on.

Hey, if a guy has an overpowering urge to get slapped around, I am happy to oblige because I have that flaw in my character.

Reply/Quote

Head coach
Offensive Coordinator
Defensive Coordinator

WTF

Give the guys a chance. Geez, I can see this is going to be a season where people claim the seasons over if we lose the coin toss in our first preseason game. Good grief.

Reply/Quote