Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have their new 9 to 85 connection
Kind of surreal, Burrow is gonna have #9 as his jersey number and Higgins is gonna have #85. The 9 to 85 connection is back.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 11:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Kind of surreal, Burrow is gonna have #9 as his jersey number and Higgins is gonna have #85. The 9 to 85 connection is back.

BEEEAUITIFUL!!!! Happy
Reply/Quote
There was a car that Id see driving to games back in the mid 20 oughts that had a TD9285 license plate. Might be time to get a new one.
Reply/Quote
9 to 18, 83, 85, 15 I think we shall see a lot of and hope we see a lot of RB and TE numbers as well.
Reply/Quote
Ocho lives!
Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 12:12 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 9 to 18, 83, 85, 15 I think we shall see a lot of and hope we see a lot of RB and TE numbers as well.

I think 15 is now 11
Reply/Quote
I bet he changes it to 18 in a few years. ThumbsUp

Also, Chad's already reaching out to Tee. Show him how that footwork gets done, son!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Chad will get a kick out of that. Carson has the personality of a napkin, so I don’t expect him to say much.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 07:13 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Chad will get a kick out of that. Carson has the personality of a napkin, so I don’t expect him to say much.

After the John Morrel stunt, more like a wet-nap. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 07:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: After the John Morrel stunt, more like a wet-nap. Ninja

Yeah that was embarrassing.  I'm sure Burrow will be able to make a lot of money from commercials.  He appears to have a personality.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 11:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Kind of surreal, Burrow is gonna have #9 as his jersey number and Higgins is gonna have #85. The 9 to 85 connection is back.

Can we make a video of Burrow and Higgins playing the newlywed game?  Wish I could find the video...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 07:45 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah that was embarrassing.  I'm sure Burrow will be able to make a lot of money from commercials.  He appears to have a personality.

I know a guy with a cigar business that is probably salivating Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 07:13 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Chad will get a kick out of that. Carson has the personality of a napkin, so I don’t expect him to say much.

and if Dalton can wear Kenny's #, then Carson should only be supportive of Burrow wearing #9 if he even says anything.  Agreed though, that napkin won't say anything.
Reply/Quote
Is this official?

I thought Burrow might take #10.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 09:50 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Is this official?

I thought Burrow might take #10.

Burrow said he thought about #10, but it also had negative experiences attached to it (OSU) and since he had success at LSU with #9, he's sticking with the number.

The NFL official website and shop are selling his #9 jersey.  I'm sure anything is possible, but I think it is locked in at #9.
Reply/Quote

Please I hope not.. could not take the disappointment and drama again..

I hope he changes his jersey then to 14 and we have 14 to 85 connection.. Anderson to Curtis.. now that would be special for me.. Two class acts and professionals with no Drama and lead us to a Super Bowl....
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 09:28 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and if Dalton can wear Kenny's #, then Carson should only be supportive of Burrow wearing #9 if he even says anything.  Agreed though, that napkin won't say anything.

I would’ve said roll of toilet paper, but toilet paper has a pretty high profile right now
Reply/Quote
He also wasn't going to get #10 because Huber has it. I'm glad that he went his own direction and kept the number he wore in college. He is a huge Drew Brees fan, so it's not surprising to see him go #9.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, now that the media won’t be giving Carson a spotlight to bash us anymore he can just go back to being irrelevant.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 12:39 AM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: I think 15 is now 11

Changing Ross's number eh? Hope it helps.
Reply/Quote