Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's
(04-05-2016, 12:41 PM)BengalD Wrote: Man - I so want a throw back uniform like the original.

Would you compromise with a throwback uniform that was infused with intense color for Color Rush? Like the below uniform but a bright orange jersey instead of white or black?

[Image: uniform68_200w.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 02:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 940x.jpg]

You would have to PRAY that the color rush would make us look that good.

Yeah, i have no problem with those colors.

But the pirate with the knife in his mouth was kind of creepy.  He was just a little too hot looking, and why the hell was he winking?

[Image: jgx9wtbyya6snljh0rvw.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Would you compromise with a throwback uniform that was infused with intense color for Color Rush? Like the below uniform but a bright orange jersey instead of white or black?

[Image: uniform68_200w.jpg]

Sorry, but out original uniforms are lame.  A few years ago I actually found a site that claimed they could make a custom Bengals throwback jersey for me.  I was all ready to order ti when i realized that no one would even know it was a Bengals Jersey.  It looked like a cheap, generic high school jersey.  Or even an old Browns jersey.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but out original uniforms are lame.  A few years ago I actually found a site that claimed they could make a custom Bengals throwback jersey for me.  I was all ready to order ti when i realized that no one would even know it was a Bengals Jersey.  It looked like a cheap, generic high school jersey.  Or even an old Browns jersey.

Ran into that problem at the 2011 Seattle game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but out original uniforms are lame.  A few years ago I actually found a site that claimed they could make a custom Bengals throwback jersey for me.  I was all ready to order ti when i realized that no one would even know it was a Bengals Jersey.  It looked like a cheap, generic high school jersey.  Or even an old Browns jersey.

Oh I would agree. My personal favorite was the 90's through early 2000's jerseys with the tiger on the sleeves.

[Image: 1717693-wide-receiver-chad-johnson-of-th...3nAQ%3D%3D]

Although I bet many people's favorites are this:
[Image: Ken_Anderson.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
i do believe this is the first official uniform thread on the new board so everybody celebrate.

Also, isn't the "B" a throwback to "B E N G A L S" on the old helmets?

I believe it is.

Still not a fan though because the leaping and growling tigers were way cooler.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: How about we ask Nike to add chrome to our color rush uni?

[Image: USATSI_7521459.jpg]

Ok, I gotta admit those Memphis uni's were pretty slick. I'd definitely like those more than "color rush".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Ran into that problem at the 2011 Seattle game.

Seattle fans don't even know football existed before 2005.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 12:29 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Oh this is going to be bad.

It seems fitting...  All Thursday night games are bad.  They may as well look like shit while they play like shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:14 PM)jason Wrote:   All Thursday night games are bad.  They may as well look like shit while they play like shit.

We won our Thursday night game by 3 tds last year.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We won our Thursday night game by 3 tds last year.

They've gone 2-6 in prime time games the past two seasons. 2-8 if you include playoffs. 1-1 on Thursday night, which they also lost by 3 TDs.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:56 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: They've gone 2-6 in prime time games the past two seasons. 2-8 if you include playoffs. 1-1 on Thursday night, which they also lost by 3 TDs.

What does this have to do with my comment?

If we won by 21 points in our last Thursday night game that means we don't play like shit every Thursday night.  That means Jason was wrong.

Get it now?
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 09:53 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Those things are hideous. We're gonna look like a bunch of cream-sickles out there. 

Yep. Why does the NFL need a gimmick like that? Why not just do throwbacks on Thursday?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We won our Thursday night game by 3 tds last year.

Browns
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I'm reserving my hate until I can see it for myself. Honestly, though, a solid orange jersey sounds cool. Anything to get rid of that stupid white piping in the side of our current jerseys. Yuck.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 04:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, i have no problem with those colors.

But the pirate with the knife in his mouth was a little creepy.  He was just a little too hot looking, and why the hell was he winking?

[Image: jgx9wtbyya6snljh0rvw.jpg]
I think the juvenile school yard moniker for the Buccaneers answers all of your questions about that logo.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 02:04 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Just do the white tiger uniform. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: tumblr_kqrirdQUSh1qzu7ito1_400png.jpg]

Dude I'm not bagging on you for the white Bengal tiger look...  but that uni looks like a yet to be done coloring book page.

[Image: football-football1-sports-coloring-pages.jpg]
[Image: 07_Cinncinnati_Bengals_football_coloring...s-boys.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 01:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Cowboys "color rush" unis were all white.  And the Bengals and Brown can't both be all orange.

How can so many of you be so negative before you even see them?

I am hoping the entire uniform is orange with black stripes like the helmets.

for once im one million percent agreed.

I think that would look pretty sweet. All orange with bengal stripes. Might actually look like a tiger.
Reply/Quote
The color rush Helmets dont change since the NFL doesnt want to keep giving players different helmets. concussion BS

Only the uniform will change.

All white

All Orange

All Black. -----------but color rush makes me think black is a no go. its NIKE doing this.

i would love us to have all orange. Bengals orange is awesome.
Reply/Quote
I do feel like the NFL is trying to do all it can to ruin it's own product and piss off it's fanbase. A game of "how much will you take before you stop giving us all your money?"

Not only do the Bengals have to wear (most likely) awful color rush crap, they also are playing a "home" game in London. This is taking a decidedly sharp turn for the worse.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote