Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's
(04-05-2016, 11:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I do feel like the NFL is trying to do all it can to ruin it's own product and piss off it's fanbase. A game of "how much will you take before you stop giving us all your money?"

Not only do the Bengals have to wear (most likely) awful color rush crap, they also are playing a "home" game in London. This is taking a decidedly sharp turn for the worse.

This is why I changed my favorite sport to full-contact tiddlywinks.  But really, I have to say the London thing is "meh" for me and I'm actually looking forward to seeing the goofy color rush Bengals.  So sue me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 11:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is why I changed my favorite sport to full-contact tiddlywinks.  But really, I have to say the London thing is "meh" for me and I'm actually looking forward to seeing the goofy color rush Bengals.  So sue me.

FREEEEEEEEED!

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh lordy, please no!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2016, 09:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25541893

Not sure about all orange, all white/black an option...

Yuk, a return of the Popsicle uni's.

I don't like these 'color rush' uniforms. They look ugly to me.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 12:49 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yuk, a return of the Popsicle uni's.

I don't like these 'color rush' uniforms. They look ugly to me.

I find them amusingly hideous.  

[Image: color4.jpg][Image: adult-supreme-banana-costume-alt-2.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMvN1LEcUMswbdHIhF0wU...e8YPin3Rra][Image: agreenerchristmastree.gif]

[Image: color-rush600-111215.jpg][Image: 1226.jpg]Andy Dalton?

[Image: 635859864407630036-GettyImages-497922686-master.jpg][Image: 170px-Gulden%27s_mustard.JPG]

[Image: CUxASD-U8AA35on.jpg][Image: ba29d4f28ee971dba37c9040465cd9ec.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Colors are bad!!!

Why can't every team wear a different shade of grey?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 02:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Colors are bad!!!

Why can't every team wear a different shade of grey?

If that were the case we would have to increase the total number of teams in the league to 50.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I don't care what they wear as long as they win. Put them in ladies pink undies as long as they're winning..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
All white color rush would be cool to see
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We won our Thursday night game by 3 tds last year.

21 point games are not a good TV product.  Glad we won though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 08:43 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: All white color rush would be cool to see

all white is kinda the opposite of color rush isnt it?
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 11:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: all white is kinda the opposite of color rush isnt it?

The Cowboys "color rush" unis last year were all white.

But there is no way the Bengals get all white.  We will get either orange or black.  And I am retty sure it will be orange.

But I am praying for orange with black stripes like our helmets.  I think we have to do something to keep from looking just like the Browns.  Unless the Browns get all brown.  Wouldn't that be sweet. 
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 09:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this have to do with my comment?

If we won by 21 points in our last Thursday night game that means we don't play like shit every Thursday night.  That means Jason was wrong.

Get it now?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Jason was referring to the overall sloppy play of TNF games due to the short week.

He wasn't insulting the Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals wear orange and black tiger stripes vs. Panthers in all black.

Refs wear Zoo outifts. Khaki with Safari hats.

Make that shit happen NFL.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 01:43 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Bengals wear orange and black tiger stripes vs. Panthers in all black.

Refs wear Zoo outifts. Khaki with Safari hats.

Make that shit happen NFL.

my gawd
Reply/Quote
I'm envisioning an all-orange uniform with stripes everywhere.

My God it's awful.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 04:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't care what they wear as long as they win. Put them in ladies pink undies as long as they're winning..

I'm 100% positive none of us actually feel that way.

Unless this is your "thing" or whatnot...
[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?w=320&h=213&q=75]

Yeah, a bunch of those going against each other, but actually wearing even LESS. Nobody wants that, regardless of how many wins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 06:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok, I gotta admit those Memphis uni's were pretty slick. I'd definitely like those more than "color rush".

It's probably my favorite helmet of all time.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 11:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: all white is kinda the opposite of color rush isnt it?

Man can't stop laughing at this...exactly my thoughts
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2016, 01:41 AM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: CUxASD-U8AA35on.jpg]

The others I get, but this one looks like a normal uniform.  No way ours look this innocuous.  Ours will get people's attention, for better or worse.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote