Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals offered Golladay
(03-19-2021, 06:53 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The number I heard he was wanting annually was 19 million.  Let it go Chad.

First off, the 18.5 number was for a multi-year deal, IIRC. He ain't getting that.

Second, what his agent wants and what they will settlle for are two different things.
Reply/Quote
I read he had a better 1 year offer from Chicago but was waiting on the giants offer.

If he takes the giants offer, I’ll laugh. There QB sucks
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 07:54 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I read he had a better 1 year offer from Chicago but was waiting on the giants offer.

If he takes the giants offer, I’ll laugh. There QB sucks

That was just from that one twitter account with zero sources. It's been reported that the Benfals have an solid 1 year deal on the table. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sooo are we still in the Golladay convo or naw
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Truthfully, I'm not sure I want to pay him the kind of money he will command. With Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd, surely we can find a receiver in the draft who will cost next to nothing to be #3. Supposed to be a very good WR class. And especially if they take Pitts in Rd. 1, who is really a receiver anyway.
Reply/Quote
We need a reliable vet WR to go with Tee and Tyler. Tate is not the man.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: We need a reliable vet WR to go with Tee and Tyler. Tate is not the man.

Agreed, but Golladay for 18m? even 15+ NAH...

We can find someone in the Draft. Pitts, Chase, D.Smith, Waddle, or even later Bateman, Marshall, Toney.... I'll pass on Golladay
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Truthfully, I'm not sure I want to pay him the kind of money he will command. With Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd, surely we can find a receiver in the draft who will cost next to nothing to be #3. Supposed to be a very good WR class. And especially if they take Pitts in Rd. 1, who is really a receiver anyway.

(03-19-2021, 09:06 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Agreed, but Golladay for 18m? even 15+ NAH...

We can find someone in the Draft. Pitts, Chase, D.Smith, Waddle, or even later Bateman, Marshall, Toney.... I'll pass on Golladay

For 1 year at 15 mil? Yea for sure. We are set at WR for the year and Burrow has one of the best receiving cores in the NFL. Draft Oline and maybe even Pitts if Sewell is gone.

Imagine an offense where we improve the inside along with the Reiff signing with those WRs to throw to, then next year we can decide if we want to pay out to keep him long term or draft his replacement. What else are we gonna spend the rest of our cap space on if we dont put some towards Golladay?
Reply/Quote
Golladay to Giants. 4 years, $72 mill ($18 APY)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote