Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals ranked 16th best triple threat.
16) Cincinnati Bengals: Andy Dalton, Jeremy Hill & A.J. Green

Previous rank: No. 13

Green doesn't get enough credit for perpetually biting his lip when the subject of his QB's mediocrity arises. Deep down, Green no doubt knows his lofty production comes in spite of the Red Rifle, not because of it. Hill further proves Cincy's decision-makers know what they're doing at the draft.

See entire list @ NFL.COM
Reply/Quote
Uncomfortable facts:
AJ Green hasn't gone up and won a deep ball in nearly 2 years.
AJ Green has been equally as bad in the playoffs as his QB and the rest of the team.
Reply/Quote
I saw this, and while I disagree with that ranking, Dalton has to prove it for them to move up the list.
Reply/Quote
Thought this was about Mike, Katie, and Marvin.  How do we rank in that regard?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
16th best triple threat?... Maybe.

But this offense runs far deeper than a triple threat, so that's no biggie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Has a Qb with a 43-20 record ever been this scrutinized in the history of the NFL? They put Cam, Stafford, and Bradford ahead of him. This list is a joke!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 07:46 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Uncomfortable facts:
AJ Green has been equally as bad in the playoffs as his QB and the rest of the team.

Searching for narratives, hold on a sec
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 08:46 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Searching for narratives, hold on a sec

I've got the time....lol
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 07:46 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Uncomfortable facts:

You wouldn't happen to have the stat on how many he has lost in this period of time, would you?

If a QB is bad in an particular game, how good can a receiver logically be?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: You wouldn't happen to have the stat on how many he has lost in this period of time, would you?

If a QB is bad in an particular game, how good can a receiver logically be?

All of them?

Well, if he's a top 5 WR in the game you'd assume at some point he would be able to "make a play" to rise above right?
Like if the QB hits him in stride down the sideline down by 10 late in the game and he drops it...or if he lets a DB repeatedly knock a ball from him in the end zone?

When Andy messes up, it's because he's incompetent...when AJ messes up, it's because everyone else. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:33 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: All of them?

Well, if he's a top 5 WR in the game you'd assume at some point he would be able to "make a play" to rise above right?
Like if the QB hits him in stride down the sideline down by 10 late in the game and he drops it...or if he lets a DB repeatedly knock a ball from him in the end zone?

When Andy messes up, it's because he's incompetent...when AJ messes up, it's because everyone else. 

If there are so many, you ought to be able to point out a specific one.

I see.  It's an Andy vs, AJ debate.  That's your agenda.

Between the two, if that's your argument, I trust AJ a lot more. If you don't, I don't think I trust your judgment much.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 08:46 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Searching for narratives, hold on a sec

Took almost an hour before the AJ Army had to show up.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:37 PM)McC Wrote: If there are so many, you ought to be able to point out a specific one.

I see.  It's an Andy vs, AJ debate.  That's your agenda.

Between the two, if that's your argument, I trust AJ a lot more.  If you don't, I don't think I trust your judgment much.
That's not the point. But then again, I don't think you'd see the point unless someone hand delivered it to you then had Morgan Freeman read it to you slowly. 
It wasn't an Andy vs AJ debate. 
You want it to be. You brought Andy up.
Good job on the spin job though. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:40 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Took almost an hour before the AJ Army had to show up.

The Andy Army is so much more sensitive, so they are much quicker on the draw.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:42 PM)McC Wrote: The Andy Army is so much more sensitive, so they are much quicker on the draw.

No one was defending Dalton...but you showed up fairly quick given a modest criticism of AJ...who's sensitive? 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:42 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That's not the point. But then again, I don't think you'd see the point unless someone hand delivered it to you then had Morgan Freeman read it to you slowly. 
It wasn't an Andy vs AJ debate. 
You want it to be. You brought Andy up.
Good job on the spin job though. 

You brought Andy up.  Do I really need to go back and point it out?  And it became an Andy vs. AJ when you made it one.  And you're calling me dense?

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:44 PM)McC Wrote: You brought Andy up.  Do I really need to go back and point it out?  And it became an Andy vs. AJ when you made it one.  And you're calling me dense?

Seriously dude? 
You made it an Andy vs AJ debate. 

I said he was as bad as everyone on the roster including Andy. 
Then you had to jump in and defend AJ blaming Andy for AJ's failures in the playoffs. 

Read the OP. Read what I wrote. It wasn't Andy vs AJ. It was about the the wording of the article.  
It was about AJ. And he's not the god-like WR people want him to be. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No one was defending Dalton...but you showed up fairly quick given a modest criticism of AJ...who's sensitive? 

You saying AJ hasn't made a contested catch in two years is saying AJ is letting his QB down.  See, this is the problem when you just type whatever pops into your head at any given second.  You don't even remember what you said ten seconds later.   You're turning in so many circles it's not worth the effort to try to keep up with you.  Insult me again and then we'll all just get on with our lives.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:48 PM)McC Wrote: You saying AJ hasn't made a contested catch in two years is saying AJ is letting his QB down.  See, this is the problem when you just type whatever pops into your head at any given second.  You don't even remember what you said ten seconds later.   You're turning in so many circles it's not worth the effort to try to keep up with you.  Insult me again and then we'll all just get on with our lives.

Oh the sweet sweet hilarity of this. 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:46 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Seriously dude? 
You made it an Andy vs AJ debate. 

I said he was as bad as everyone on the roster including Andy. 
Then you had to jump in and defend AJ blaming Andy for AJ's failures in the playoffs. 

Read the OP. Read what I wrote. It wasn't Andy vs AJ. It was about the the wording of the article.  
It was about AJ. And he's not the god-like WR people want him to be. 

You have a problem with AJ.  Got it.

Reply/Quote