Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bengals say willing to trade Higgins for right offer,
(04-05-2024, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I really like Malachi Corley the most as my sleeper WR/RB/Returner in this Draft.

Corley looks good and appears versatile as you suggest.
Reply/Quote
Admittedly I've never watched a second of Xavier Leggette, but he played 5 seasons in college, didn't do anything til the 5th year, and he's 23 years old... That's a lil scary for me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 01:55 PM)jason Wrote: Admittedly I've never watched a second of Xavier Leggette, but he played 5 seasons in college, didn't do anything til the 5th year, and he's 23 years old... That's a lil scary for me.

Fair enough - Look up some of his game Video (if you want to) He looks smooth & strong & fast to me.

Your concerns may help him slip to pick #49 and I would be fine with taking him.

I have not looked into say his College Coaching Staff or Staffs or Systems or QBs for reasons why he bloomed late.

His 2023 Production says enough for me.  71 catches for 1,255 yards  17.7 average yards per catch in 2023.

I would Draft as a Boyd replacement and maybe he could develop into a TEE level replacement but would not have to but I think he could.

There are a number of other receiver options but I do like Legette.
Reply/Quote