Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign RB Brian Hill and cut Nickerson
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/14/bengals-sign-brian-hill-off-falcons-practice-squad/
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:32 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/14/bengals-sign-brian-hill-off-falcons-practice-squad/

Hmmmm, did my eyes deceive me, or did I see Nickerson on the field after Burfict's ejection?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like that signing, hopefully he can contribute if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Can't say I've ever seen him play a snap. Perhaps the 2nd Hill will be a charm ?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can't say I've ever seen him play a snap. Perhaps the 2nd Hill will be a charm ?

Me either, although the article said he played some with Atlanta.  Gotta have someone to be the third back.  Is Carson still on the PS?

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me either, although the article said he played some with Atlanta.  Gotta have someone to be the third back.  Is Carson still on the PS?

5th rounder this year was moved to practice squad after game 1...

so if there was action it was In the preseason
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 06:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hmmmm, did my eyes deceive me, or did I see Nickerson on the field after Burfict's ejection?

Thought that was all Evans
Reply/Quote
You all know your first thought was "We only signed him to save money on having him named Hill."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 07:03 PM)Benton Wrote: You all know your first thought was "We only signed him to save money on having him named Hill."

Yep. He'll get #32 lol. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 07:02 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Thought that was all Evans

You're most likely right, I thought I saw 56 with the defense huddled up after the ejection.  To be honest, this was around the time I switched over to the Phoenix race for good.

(11-14-2017, 07:03 PM)Benton Wrote: You all know your first thought was "We only signed him to save money on having him named Hill."

LMAO, they even mentioned that exact same thing in the article! LMAO

Reply/Quote
Hardy Nickerson, the human yo yo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 07:12 PM)McC Wrote: Hardy Nickerson, the human yo yo.

His ol' man was a baller.....I was hoping some of that rubbed off on the younger Nickerson, apparently not.  He was a solid player at Illinois though.

Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals Brian Hill, may God have mercy on your soul.....
Reply/Quote

(11-14-2017, 07:04 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yep. He'll get #32 lol. 

(11-14-2017, 07:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're most likely right, I thought I saw 56 with the defense huddled up after the ejection.  To be honest, this was around the time I switched over to the Phoenix race for good.

LMAO, they even mentioned that exact same thing in the article! LMAO

It's official. He's #32 
Reply/Quote
Wyche Wrote:Me either, although the article said he played some with Atlanta.  Gotta have someone to be the third back.  Is Carson still on the PS?

Carson's on IR, along with Peerman (and of course, Jeremy Hill). If I did the math right, and that's never a sure thing, there's one spot left on the PS to be filled.
Reply/Quote
RoyleRedlegs Wrote:Yep. He'll get #32 lol.
Cheap Barstids. You called it--he did. Well done.
Reply/Quote
Never heard of the guy and i like to follow RB's.

Saw Devonte Freeman looked to get a concussion last game. The Falcons might of needed this guy too behind Coleman
in case Freeman wasn't ready to go. Might of been a good pickup actually. Never know, like Tra Carson much more as i
saw him in college and he played well for us in PS but he sounds like he is not 100%.
Reply/Quote
Not sure why I goy so darn angry when reading this thread. Oh right... our RB Corp is the area bringing this team down! High priority to sign a RB.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 07:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure why I goy so darn angry when reading this thread. Oh right... our RB Corp is the area bringing this team down! High priority to sign a RB.

To be fair they kind of had to, with Jeremy 'could have waited until after the season to have surgery' Hill going on IR. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/14/marvin-lewis-jeremy-hill-could-have-waited-until-after-the-season-to-have-surgery/
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

Lol that really was my first thought.

And they actually did give him #32? Lulz
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote