Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs 49ers predictions
First things first.Tee Higgins needs to show up healthy,and if healthy,ready to make an impact,not just fill a spot.At this point,we need Tee at the top of his game.

Cordell Volson needs to man up.

And please,,,somebody step up at the TE position.

Samaje Perine??? Oh that’s right,He’s in Denver!

Obviously,the Offense needs to shine and put 2 halves of football together in order to have a chance to win against SF.

After all that,I’m not even going to make a prediction on this game.

It’s hard for me to make a prediction that doesn’t go in the Bengals favor.Not worried,but just a little concerned about this Offense right now.
Reply/Quote
Weird game to predict. Hopefully Joe comes out of the bye dropping dimes and the receivers get on the same page. I do expect to see more of Yoshi and of Chase Brown - Yoshi especially if Tee hurt. Also I don't remember when but we should be getting closer to seeing Chuck Sizzle again as he was not put on season ending IR.

For some reason I think this is a low scoring slobberknocker. Say 17-14 good guys on a walkout GWFG for Mac.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win in a tough slugfest
Reply/Quote
I believe the defense has found it's identity again. So I'm not to concerned about the 49er offense. If we get the offense from the first 2 drives against Seattle I believe we have a great chance to walk away with a win. But if Burrow starts throwing behind receivers again it will be a tough task for the defense to keep us in it if they're on the field s lot.
Reply/Quote
Bengals struggle to stop McCaffrey.

SF - 31
CN- 21

Reply/Quote
Niners 34 - Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
49ers to me is the Ravens on steroids. They will run the ball and limit our possessions.

If the offense doesn't find their groove it will be a long day... I'm like most and consider this an L the Buffalo game will be a must win.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I haven't felt great about this game since before the season, and even less so now. I am going to guess 31-23 49ers.
Reply/Quote
I fear a repeat of the Browns & Titans games.
Reply/Quote
Deebo Samuels has a hairline fracture of the shoulder and will miss at least 2 games....so he'll be out next week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well it's big that Deebo will be out. I'll be watching them on Monday night and hopefully the Vikings give them a tough fight. I really don't see the Bengals winning this game but we really need it as we have a brutal schedule and snagging a tough one would really help. If we are going to win I think the offense needs to carry this game. After seeing a lot of the Seattle game I think we are getting close as we just missed some big plays. Still just wish we were more creative with getting the ball to the RBs and getting all of them involved to take pressure off Burrow.

49ers-31
Bengals-17
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 09:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Weird game to predict. Hopefully Joe comes out of the bye dropping dimes and the receivers get on the same page. I do expect to see more of Yoshi and of Chase Brown - Yoshi especially if Tee hurt. Also I don't remember when but we should be getting closer to seeing Chuck Sizzle again as he was not put on season ending IR.

For some reason I think this is a low scoring slobberknocker. Say 17-14 good guys on a walkout GWFG for Mac.

Charlie Jones won’t be eligible to return until week 9.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2023, 06:37 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well it's big that Deebo will be out. I'll be watching them on Monday night and hopefully the Vikings give them a tough fight. I really don't see the Bengals winning this game but we really need it as we have a brutal schedule and snagging a tough one would really help. If we are going to win I think the offense needs to carry this game. After seeing a lot of the Seattle game I think we are getting close as we just missed some big plays. Still just wish we were more creative with getting the ball to the RBs and getting all of them involved to take pressure off Burrow.

49ers-31
Bengals-17

My concern is that if we don’t get our running game going, Burrow is going to be dropping back again and again against Bosa and a very good SF defense and that just has the potential to be disastrous.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2023, 10:32 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: My concern is that if we don’t get our running game going, Burrow is going to be dropping back again and again against Bosa and a very good SF defense and that just has the potential to be disastrous.

Well I can almost guarantee that is going to happen. Hopefully Burrow has one of those games where he just can't be stopped in the 2nd half but its been a while since we've seen one of those games. 
I like Mixon but he's just not explosive enough especially in a game like this where we will have to score a lot to win. I wish we would've really stressed getting all the RBs involved at this point in the season. I really would've liked to have seen Evans and Brown getting utilized in the passing game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2023, 08:20 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Charlie Jones won’t be eligible to return until week 9.

It’s only 4 weeks from placement on IR isn’t it?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Per Rapien Chuck Sizzle is eligible to return for the Buffalo game.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 05:45 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You guys are pretty negative, it should be competitive and it's fair to say they are the better team but 30+ blowout? Don't know about that.

Also without McCaffrey that offense looked mediocre but we will see how they adjust if he misses time.

I still give us a good chance, we should be playing more desperate coming off the bye vs a team that will likely be 6-1 so hopefully that translates to a win.

I think it'll be a one possession game either way. 

Few have predicted a 30 point loss, but they are the better team overall and outside of 1 game have dominated week to week with a NFL high of 20 pts differential in their wins. Let's see how a banged up favored team  performs against a team in Viking land . The vikings are more desperate than us for a win. Right now we probably are 7 to 10  point underdog. 
Reply/Quote
49ers - 27
Bengals - 17
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 01:34 AM)Joelist Wrote: Per Rapien Chuck Sizzle is eligible to return for the Buffalo game.

glad to see him hopefully back then but Irwin has done a very nice job filling in avg of almost 12 yards a return, but he is a bigger threat for long runs.. I don't see much coming from him as a WR as Irwin seems locked in as that 4th WR.. but depth is important
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2023, 06:27 PM)pally Wrote: Deebo Samuels has a hairline fracture of the shoulder and will miss at least 2 games....so he'll be out next week.

When i tweaked my shoulder it hurt to cough and sneeze

This is gonna be a pain tolerance game for Deebo but he’s a DAWG so he’s 100% playing
-Housh
Reply/Quote