Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs 49ers predictions
(10-22-2023, 01:34 AM)Joelist Wrote: Per Rapien Chuck Sizzle is eligible to return for the Buffalo game.

Irwin has filled in nicely

No fumbles and actually gets good returns too

But nothing beats Chuck Sizzle’s ability to take any punt for 6
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 12:41 AM)Housh Wrote: It’s only 4 weeks from placement on IR isn’t it?

It’s 4 games, not weeks. Bye week does not count as a game.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 01:38 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: It’s 4 games, not weeks. Bye week does not count as a game.

Oh ok. Thought it was weeks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If I were to bet - San Fran takes the W.

I don't do point predicitions, though.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
For some reason, the 49ers are a huge achillies heel for Cincy (4-13 all time, including Super Bowl games). West coast, another bad omen. Coupled with a stale offense (who else is tired of the wide receiver screen to Chase for a 1 yard gain) and us facing yet another stud defensive end in Bosa, this does not bode well. Last year every time I predicted a loss, we won, so lets hope my trend continues. 49ers 31 Good guys 10. Please Bengals, prove me wrong!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can understand people thinking San Fran is going to win. Hell, I can even understand those who think we'll lose in a blowout. But, I just have this feeling, we are going to come out and match San Fran's intensity. We're going to look like the team that made it to the AFCCG last year. I think offensively, we'll get a full game from our boys. I think, defensively, it'll start off looking bad - especially the run defense, but by halftime, we'll be putting the clamps on the O and slow them down enough where we win.

Bengals 30
49ers 27
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Looks like they will have McCaffrey but not Deebo.
Reply/Quote
Depends how the refs call it. Last week the "entire AFCN" didn't lose. Now they flip the script and, even though we did not play last week, everyone in this division will lose. I really wish they put the hammer down on these bogus calls.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 12:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Looks like they will have McCaffrey but not Deebo.

I’d rather it be the opposite. Sad
Reply/Quote
me thinks san francisco is gonna be a little angry next week. And at home

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: me thinks san francisco is gonna be a little angry next week. And at home

Me thinks the same if they lose this one to the Vikings.....which they currently are .....7-16 ....with 7 min left in the 3rd Q
Highly doubt SF loses 2 in a row
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2023, 11:01 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: me thinks san francisco is gonna be a little angry next week. And at home

Angry or not, this is a beatable team. At least that what I am seeing.
Reply/Quote
San Fran is going to DEMOLISH the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
quote='Soonerpeace' pid='1362722' dateline='1685572187']

I saw Brock Purdy in person several times in Norman. I saw him a lot on TV he definitely has some moxie and QB savvy. But he’s plenty hot and cold. When he stinks it up it’s a doozy. I don’t think they are good enough at QB. And if he gets hurt worse.
[/quote]

Said this before the season. I was worried about the 49ers but Purdy has been off tonight like I saw him several times for ISU. They also have a short week.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
You guys are funny, 49ers getting beat currently by a 2-4 team missing there #1 WR are gonna dominate us next week.

Got beat last week so gonna be mad against Vikings, lose to Vikings double mad for Bengals. 

Watching Cousins and a rookie shred this defense gives me hope that Burrow and Chase can do more.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 12:06 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You guys are funny, 49ers getting beat currently by a 2-4 team missing there #1 WR are gonna dominate us next week.

Got beat last week so gonna be mad against Vikings, lose to Vikings double mad for Bengals. 

Watching Cousins and a rookie shred this defense gives me hope that Burrow and Chase can do more.

IF the game was in Cinci, I might feel better.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 12:06 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You guys are funny, 49ers getting beat currently by a 2-4 team missing there #1 WR are gonna dominate us next week.

These types of games happen to really good teams. And they always bounce back

Cannot see the 9ers losing 3 in a row

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Fear and negativity is all some of these people know.

Reply/Quote
Hate to say it but Bengals tackling has been abysmal and they have they best RB in the league. Couple that with them having a premier pass rusher which Bengals o-line just cant ever handle I think we lose by 13+. Offense will likely come out flat off the bye could be another 3 point first half and Bengals out of the game at half like 20-3. Of course I hope they prove me wrong but I think it will be a long Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 12:12 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: These types of games happen to really good teams. And they always bounce back

Cannot see the 9ers losing 3 in a row

But you saw them losing 2?
Reply/Quote