But also not being discussed much …

George Kittle ~ 2021 game against us.

151 yards
13 Receptions
11.6 YPC
1 TD

DAX will need to show up BIG
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2023, 11:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: And remember the only reason it isn't 4-0 is a pair of REALLY bad missed calls (Late Hit on Burrow and then missing Block in the Back on the punt return). 

Don’t forget the totally unnecessary hit out of bounds by Ossai. I would think that would be a reason too. 
Reply/Quote
Good guys 28
49ers 18
Reply/Quote
Ban me. 49ers 34 bengals 6
Reply/Quote
I don't see them beating San Fran in San Fran, also the OL has still been kinda bad, I think Bosa will
have a field day. 49ers win 27-10
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2023, 11:34 AM)Whacked Wrote: CMC is a problem for sure

But also not being discussed much …

George Kittle ~ 2021 game against us.

151 yards
13 Receptions
11.6 YPC
1 TD

DAX will need to show up BIG

Kittle is really good. But this year he’s had one excellent game two pretty good games and the rest of the time 4 games) has been pretty much a non factor.

Let’s hope Dax is up for it because Kittle is the first guy Purdy is going to look to coming off those rough outings and being concussed.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2023, 07:04 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Kittle is really good. But this year he’s had one excellent game two pretty good games and the rest of the time 4 games) has been pretty much a non factor.

Let’s hope Dax is up for it because Kittle is the first guy Purdy is going to look to coming off those rough outings and being concussed.

Good to know. Thanks for that.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2023, 11:54 AM)125250 Wrote: Don’t forget the totally unnecessary hit out of bounds by Ossai. I would think that would be a reason too. 

Doesn't even happen without the two earlier blown calls.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 12:04 AM)Joelist Wrote: Doesn't even happen without the two earlier blown calls.

Didn’t even need to happen under any circumstance. I’m have no idea why people defend such an awful lack of discipline. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2023, 01:45 PM)Housh Wrote: Could easily see this being a 30+ point blowout for 49ers

Have no idea how anyone could pick us seriously

4-4 after bills game wouldn’t look good. Steelers could be 5-2 after today with their terrible QB. I wonder. Browns D and a Steelers D better than ours, and all of our offenses are awful
Reply/Quote
Hello again, my friends!

Looking forward to relaxing and watching this because no Bills game today.
Bengals 28
49ers 26

Talk to you next week!
Reply/Quote
Trent Williams is out. That certainly helps, but I still like SF by a TD.
Reply/Quote
Injuries helping us but have to stay with SF at home and Bengals have not been very good as a underdog. 24 to 20 if Purdy plays all game, if Purdy goes out toss up
Reply/Quote
Convincing 2 TD win from the far superior team as many in this thread predicted... Oh wait we won? Well then NVM we got lucky!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2023, 04:13 PM)125250 Wrote: “49ers will destroy the Bengals. CMC will have 150 yards at least.” ~125250

Bengals 13
49ers 52

Anything else to say before you go back under your bridge?

Reply/Quote
I'll freely admit I didnt see this coming. This was a beatdown.

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I said if they came off the bye with some fixes for problems there was no reason they could not beat the 49ers. And they did fix some stuff and they did win and to see the offense dominate the fourth quarter was cool.
Reply/Quote
Burrow being under center with the play action game was fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Burrow being under center with the play action game was fun to watch.

Yes sir and it made a difference in the game I believe.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 08:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I'll freely admit I didnt see this coming. This was a beatdown.

I agree Frank, I didn't expect a win. But JB looked like himself, Mixon running well and the O showing some new looks and it all worked. Was really nice to see them march down the field in the 4th and go up 2 TD's. That after leaving probably 10 pts. on the field in the 1st half.
Reply/Quote