Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals vs Eagles Predictions
27 - 27 tie with Randy missing a field goal in overtime.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 07:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: 27 - 27 tie with Randy missing a field goal in overtime.

That would seem just like our luck.  Although, probably more like 13-13 or something, and somewhere Donovan McNabb chuckles.

I'll say 23-14 Philly.  Fly, Iggles, fly  Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Eagles: 35
Bengals: 10

Burrow gets sacked 20 times and gets hurt and gets replaced by Finley who goes on to throw 10 interceptions. After the game Taylor says he’s sticking with the same O-line
Reply/Quote
The more I think about this game, the more I see Carson Wentz look like Tom Brady. I don't think he will be under much pressure from the Bengals front 7 and will have time to pick apart the Bengals secondary. Miles Sanders has a huge game here as well. I do think the Bengals play pretty well though, but will come up just short.

Eagles 31
Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
I'm not too impressed with the 2020 Eagles, but it still seems more likely the Bengals emerge 0-3 than they do.
Reply/Quote
I had the eagles winning this game prior to the season an I'm going to stick with that but it will be a close one.

Eagles 20
Bengals 17

I think bounces back and has a good game but Wentz is much better than he has played so far just like Baker was last week. He makes one or two big throws against us and we lose another heartbreaker.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We SHOULD win this game with how banged up the Eagles are, but we are banged up at DT too and I don't want to jinx
us and pick us to win this week. Seems like everytime I pick us to win we lose so...

30-28 Eagles
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 09:34 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals 27
Eagles 24

My hope is with no spring camps, no preseason, with extra time between games, Bengals O Line starts coming together in Game 3.   I expected the O Line to start sloppy, and they were.  Burrow is getting popped on every play and some NFL O Lines never let their QB get hit.  THAT has to improve or the top pick QB is going to be another Greg Cook.  So I want to see better pass blocking, better run blocking more than anything out of Bengals Sunday.

I think the New Dey Bengals can get better each week.  They have played 2 close games.  I'm more worried about the blocking than the D. They must protect The Superstar, as in The Longest Yard. Protect that QB.  The blocking should get better each week as new line comes together.  An O Line that really needed preseason, but did not get it.  Hopefully Jonah Williams matures into a good blocker and the rest of the line upgrades, as Munoz first games in 1980.

GO BENGALS

Williams has been the Bengals' best blocker so far.
Jordan, Hart, and Johnson/Price need to improve more than Williams.

My prediction is 24-20 Bengals.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 12:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We SHOULD win this game with how banged up the Eagles are, but we are banged up at DT too and I don't want to jinx
us and pick us to win this week. Seems like everytime I pick us to win we lose so...

30-28 Eagles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oZnBH05s
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 07:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: 27 - 27 tie with Randy missing a field goal in overtime.

I think we win this one. 24-21. Randy redeems himself with a last second game winning field goal! WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 01:53 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oZnBH05s

Great vid, thanks BF74. Made me feel better lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2020, 02:33 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think we win this one. 24-21. Randy redeems himself with a last second game winning field goal! WHO DEY!!!

All depends if Randy can stay away from Philly's famous cheese steaks long enough.
Reply/Quote
Another Loss for the poor mismanaged hapless Bungles.

65 pass attempts by Burrow
6 drops by Ross
2 drops by AJ
44 yards by Joe Mixon
1.2 million missed tackles by the defense.
1.4 million O-LIne getting pushed to the ground
Reply/Quote
Is it to early for a must win game for a 2-14 team winless after 2 games? I say it is as hard to keep players engaged if they feel they have no shot at playoffs.

Eagles can lose as their division is a lot weaker.
I say Bengals shock me and win 23 - 20.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I predict Eagles 23-21. Bullock misses a 31 yard field goal at the end of regulation. He then clutches his calf in agony
Reply/Quote
Eagles 28
Bengals 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Will be a close game of struggling teams.. if Burrow can make a couple down field throws to open up the field and giving us some running space, I think the offense will have their best game. Defense is going against a week running team that should help.. need to get pressure on Wentz.

Im thinking we pull it out 24 to 21
Reply/Quote
26 -23 Bengals win. I'm still drinking the Bengals kool-aid.
Reply/Quote
Eagles are terrible. Bengals 29 Eagles 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If the Eagles run a bunch of motion type plays with Wentz and we aren’t prepared for it I will rage. Watching this defense fall for bootlegs and RPO tomorrow is going to drive me insane. Anyone else feel the same?
Reply/Quote