Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals vs Eagles Predictions
I've felt it in my gut all week, this will be a Bengals win. I look for a big game from Mixon, Green, and ..... Sample & of course Burrow will light it up.
Reply/Quote
I think we can win this one, but lordy if the Eagles go 0-3 with a loss to the Bengals at home that fanbase is going to get even more upset than they usually are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2020, 01:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we can win this one, but lordy if the Eagles go 0-3 with a loss to the Bengals at home that fanbase is going to get even more upset than they usually are.

That sound guy is really going to be throwing out the boos. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Going out on a limb I'm predicting that by around 4pm tomorrow, one of these teams will be 0-3. It will be like a kick in the gut for either team at this point. I hope the Bengals win and I think we definitely have the talent to win this game. We need to play pissed off though, especially on D.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals finally get a win tomorrow. I think we score atleast 30.

I'm trying to figure out if I should start AJ Green or Tyler Boyd in my fantasy league at work. Boyd has the way better matchup but I don't want to bet against AJ when he's due for a breakout game. Slay is a good corner though.
Reply/Quote
Eagles 27-20
Reply/Quote
Bengals get their first win starting a 3 game win streak.

Bengals-28
Eagles-24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Eagles 24

Defensive TD is going to be the difference.

- - - - - -
Bengals need to win this one. If they don't win, they're going to start 0-4 which is effectively an end to the season because I don't forsee a 10-2 run happening and 10 wins is probably what you'll need for a wild card with 2 AFC losses on the books already.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Three things I need to see before I predict a Bengals win.

1. Stop an opposing team's running game

2. Protect the QB better.

3. Any semblance of a pass rush.

Eagles 27, Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
Again, the biggest thing I want to see is improvement on the O Line.

The biggest problem with Carson Palmer & Andy Dalton is they got hit more than any other NFL quarterbacks in NFL. They could have sued for non support. I expected 2020 O Line to start awful due to no preseason games. Still. it was hard to watch the hits Burrow took on every play first 2 games. He took a season worth of hits in first 5 days. The Bengals coach agrees. THAT HAS TO STOP.

So I don't want to see Burrow taking the beating he took first 2 games. Every time we see Burrow getting hit, even if he completes the pass, it means the O Line is going to get him killed if they don't start blocking. Some O Lines in NFL never let their QB get hit.

More than Defense or any other area of this team, my main concern is for the O Line to improve. Every time we see a defender hitting Burrow, or Burrow on the ground after a play, we will know the O Line blew it again. It's time these Fat Boys earned their paychecks also.

I want a Bengals win, sure, but this no blocking for the QB's in Cincinnati has to STOP.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 07:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Again, the biggest thing I want to see is improvement on the O Line.  

The biggest problem with Carson Palmer & Andy Dalton is they got hit more than any other NFL quarterbacks in NFL.   They could have sued for non support.  I expected 2020 O Line to start awful due to no preseason games.  Still. it was hard to watch the hits Burrow took on every play first 2 games.  He took a season worth of hits in first 5 days.  The Bengals coach agrees.  THAT HAS TO STOP.  

So I don't want to see Burrow taking the beating he took first 2 games.  Every time we see Burrow getting hit, even if he completes the pass, it means the O Line is going to get him killed if they don't start blocking.  Some O Lines in NFL never let their QB get hit.  

More than Defense or any other area of this team, my main concern is for the O Line to improve.  Every time we see a defender hitting Burrow, or Burrow on the ground after a play, we will know the O Line blew it again.  It's time these Fat Boys earned their paychecks also.

I want a Bengals win, sure, but this no blocking for the QB's in Cincinnati has to STOP.

I agree with you that the OL has to improve this year. That's obvious. But stating that Dalton, and especially Palmer took more hits than any QB's in the NFL is not even close to being true. Hell, two years when Palmer played all 16 games for the Bengals he was only sacked 17 and 19 times. Two other Bengals seasons where he played all 16 games he was sacked 26 times. I don't know what the league average is for a QB being sacked per season, but I KNOW 17 and 19 is way below average, and I would think 26 is either around league average or slightly below.

Palmer had two seasons in Arizona where he was sacked 40 and 41 times.
Reply/Quote
No defense, no wins.

Bungles remain a big factor in the Tank For Trevot Sweepstakes.

Eagles 26, Bungs 20
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 04:35 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Bengals get their first win starting a 3 game win streak.

You think the Bengals are going to beat the Ravens? I want what you're smoking.

We do beat the Iggles tho 30-27
Reply/Quote
I don't know about the score... but Burrows & Dunlop will be mentioned at some point in the game-day thread. Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope you guys win it.
Reply/Quote
Third winnable game of the season. We are currently 0-2, so I’ll see it before I believe it. If the O-line can gel and protect the QB appropriately I think we can have a chance to win games even if the defense plays poorly. But once again I’ll believe it when I see it. Hart has a awful 2 game stretch and Johnson had one of the worst games I’ve ever seen last week and I believe they are still starting right?
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27

Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon and Randy Meisner - 24
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow's first of many wins.
Bengals 42
Eagles 27
Reply/Quote
Until shown otherwise , the Bengals defense just sucks. And if it is because of Geno being out, then they have massive problems.

Eagles 27 - 17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 11:04 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I don't know about the score... but Burrows & Dunlop will be mentioned at some point in the game-day thread.  Mellow

If you're gonna be a fan of the team can you at least get the franchise QB's name right??
Reply/Quote