Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals vs Steelers predictions
(09-19-2021, 08:40 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: What team has a better offense and a similar defense to pittsburgh. Minny?

Lmao in what world is that Vikings defense similar to pittsburghs?

It’s not in the same tier as the steelers defense

Denver Washington pittsburgh chicago and rams have the top defenses

The Steelers are currently ranked 21st defensively, and near the bottom in pass defense.

The Bengals actually have the 6th ranked D in the league right now. 
Reply/Quote
Pitt gets 10 sacks and laughs their way to a win.

I just hope Burrow survives the game at this point.
Reply/Quote
I'll just leave this latest viral Steelers pic here:

[Image: 242135054_4771073512939299_1206905113845...e=616DBBF7]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
PAIN! Hope joe makes it out in one piece.
Reply/Quote
With this play calling I’d say 24-9 Steelers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sttelers by at least two TDs. Five sacks.
Reply/Quote
We actually match up well with their offense. Their line isn't good. I saw their best wideout get injured (Diontae)--not sure how badly. If we can take care of the ball and come up with a decent game plan I think we can get a bounce back win.

Our defense wasn't very good last year, but somehow we shut down the Steelers offense at full strength. We 'should' be able to shut down their offense.

Didn't Watt get injured too? Their defense was great week one, but got torched this week at times.

Again, this is a winnable game. Zac needs to bounce back and come up with a good game plan to win this game. Burrow needs to bounce back as well. If they win, they can make some noise this year still. If they lose, it's looking like we're fighting for .500.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is why it we had to start 2-0; not doing so and ESPECIALLY the way we did it (brainless game plan and Burrow playing like crap) makes the Stealer game - at game 3 - a must win. Which is of course why they won't. Zac as usual will get outcoached by the opposing HC and we drop another close game. 17-14.
Reply/Quote
Steelers by plenty. They own us and we can’t win a road game so it’s a dire outlook.

Good to see Frank has some time to himself in other news, dude was looking to blow a gasket earlier.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Eh, let's not over-react to a loss in Chicago.

Pitt isn't a good team. They have some star power here and there but over-all it is not a good team.

I predict a 3 point win in this one, a field goal near the end from the rookie to win it. Say 23 - 20.

Didn't the Stealers beat the Bills in Buffalo?

That same Bills team that smoked Miami 35 - 0 in Miami.

When the dust clears in January the Stealers will be in the playoff picture.

No longer a very good team, but they are still a good well-coached team.

Sunday will not be fun in Pittsburgh as the Stealers will remember what happened last year in Cincy when we played them on Monday night. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers by 2 TDs

Burrow Only plays 3 Qtrs and is sacked 8 times

given Zachs record on the Road... I dont have much Hopes.
Reply/Quote
Bengal 27 Steelers 10
Burrow is a man on a mission.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Steelers are currently ranked 21st defensively, and near the bottom in pass defense.

The Bengals actually have the 6th ranked D in the league right now. 

Interesting
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Steelers are currently ranked 21st defensively, and near the bottom in pass defense.

That won't apply on Sunday.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Week 1 may be the highlight of the year. Beating the Jags and JETS won't mean much year 3 of the era.

Steelers 31
Bengals 13

Steelers may not be a power come playoffs when Ben is feeling his age and beat up after 17 games, but in September, they are still a powerhouse team in the AFCN.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Low-scoring, tight game up through the half, but a Steelers victory in the end.

Steelers 27
Bengals 10

Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I didn't make a prediction before the Vikings game and we won.
I did make a prediction before the Bears game and we lost.

So, I won't make a prediction. I will say that win or lose, this board will be insufferable next week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:31 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Steelers by 2 TDs

Burrow Only plays 3 Qtrs and is sacked 8 times

given Zachs record on the Road... I dont have much Hopes.

considering Zac's won 1 game on the road in 3 seasons....

I'm going Steelers 38 Bengals 14

The Steelers want revenge for last years Monday Night Game and they'll get. 

Joe gets sacked 6 times and is hit 12 times in the pocket. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 03:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I didn't make a prediction before the Vikings game and we won.
I did make a prediction before the Bears game and we lost.

So, I won't make a prediction. I will say that win or lose, this board will be insufferable next week.

This board is like that poor lady in the drug commercial who's suddenly on a roller coaster.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
After thinking about it, I actually think the Bengals can win this one especially with Ben hurting
Reply/Quote