Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals vs Steelers predictions
What's your predictions? Bengals rebound and win 27-23
Reply/Quote
A bit early on the prediction thread. But yeah I see a loss and whole lot Burrow hits/sacks. I think the defense plays a decent game but I think our offense is gonna make it tough on them. Steelers 35-17
Reply/Quote
Eh, let's not over-react to a loss in Chicago.

Pitt isn't a good team. They have some star power here and there but over-all it is not a good team.

I predict a 3 point win in this one, a field goal near the end from the rookie to win it. Say 23 - 20.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Eh, let's not over-react to a loss in Chicago.

Pitt isn't a good team. They have some star power here and there but over-all it is not a good team.

I predict a 3 point win in this one, a field goal near the end from the rookie to win it. Say 23 - 20.

The Steelers have a better defense and offense than chicago

Literally just a better version of chicago

Steelers win this outright
Reply/Quote
Hard to vote for a road victory at the moment.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 17
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
We will play hard, our D will give them some fits, it will be a close game, Burrow will continue to get pounded at a record setting pace. Bengals 17-14
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The Steelers have a better defense and offense than chicago

Literally just a better version of chicago

Steelers win this outright

Yeah, but using that logic, we could win just as easily, right...since we beat a team that has a much better offense and similar defense to the Steelers so far?

Outside of a few teams...it's hard to predict what you're going to get from anyone in the NFL from week to week.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hard to vote for a road victory at the moment.

Yeah, Taylor has what, one road win thus far?

I think Burrow likely has a bounce back game, but I doubt it’ll be enough.

Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh all day. 38-3.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, but using that logic, we could win just as easily, right...since we beat a team that has a much better offense and similar defense to the Steelers so far?

That was my thoughts, plus if Ryan Finley can beat them anyone can.  Ninja

But in all seriousness, hard to imagine Burrow throws 3 consecutive INTs again. The team has been in every game and if Watt is out that really does help the Bengals chances. Add in the Steelers OL is probably more broken and screwed up then the Vikings line, which should let the DL get home early and often.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, but using that logic, we could win just as easily, right...since we beat a team that has a much better offense and similar defense to the Steelers so far?

Outside of a few teams...it's hard to predict what you're going to get from anyone in the NFL from week to week.

What team has a better offense and a similar defense to pittsburgh. Minny?

Lmao in what world is that Vikings defense similar to pittsburghs?

It’s not in the same tier as the steelers defense

Denver Washington pittsburgh chicago and rams have the top defenses
Reply/Quote
27-17 Steelers
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That was my thoughts, plus if Ryan Finley can beat them anyone can.  Ninja

But in all seriousness, hard to imagine Burrow throws 3 consecutive INTs again. The team has been in every game and if Watt is out that really does help the Bengals chances. Add in the Steelers OL is probably more broken and screwed up then the Vikings line, which should let the DL get home early and often.

Eh, heard the same thing about the Bears OL…

I’m definitely not knocking our defense, as overall they’ve been good both games, but I’d like to see our EDGE guys start getting home a bit more. Seems like most of our sacks are coming from the big boys in the middle so far.

Reply/Quote
Not particularly scared of Pitts offense, but then again. We will be lucky to score in this game with Beavis calling our plays.
Reply/Quote
This may be the first game of the year where Burrow has to drop back 40+ times to keep up.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, Taylor has what, one road win thus far?

I think Burrow likely has a bounce back game, but I doubt it’ll be enough.

On paper, it seems like our defense against their offense is a pretty good matchup. The big question for me is whether Zac and Brian can come up with a more creative and aggressive game plan than they did for most of the first 2 games. 
Reply/Quote
As long as ZT is head coach this team will continue to
Lose more than win.
His career record shows that.
Bengals lose to The Steelers cause Zac isnt HC material
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting a bounceback from the offense but not quite enough to win.

Something like 23 - 20 Steelers.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I haven’t seen them play but I’m thinking a decent offense and a top ten defense. That will result in a Bengals loss. I’ll go 24-10. The Bengals get one long TD.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote