Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals vs Texans
You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given the Texans knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Or playing on Monday when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals won't be swept by the Steelers and they will likely win the division. All the secondary stuff, like playoffs and Super Bowls, don't matter.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:50 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals won't be swept by the Steelers and they will likely win the division. All the secondary stuff, like playoffs and Super Bowls, don't matter.

Wouldn't it be hard to sweep an Opponent that already beat you? 
Reply/Quote
Seems Bengals have been winning in prime time. Broncos last year week 17. , Browns this year. I think we all can agree this ain't same Andy, beat Houston Monday. I think that should be sufficient evidence Andy, got that monkey off his back.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given the Texans knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Or playing on Monday when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Discuss.

I don't see any Texans fans around here 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:13 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I don't see any Texans fans around here 

DingDing

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You'd think Bengals fans would be talking more about them than the Steelers given the Texans knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs two years in a row.

Discuss.

Because there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many Texans fans around here to talk with, talk about needing a trip to Smack 101. Notice we stopped talking about the Ravens due to the Ravens fans no longer hanging around. When the bandwagon riders for pitt stop posting, we'll stop talking about them too.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Discuss.

i believe we have one our last 2 primetime games.. MNF vs peyton and TNF vs Johnny football.

And we won the last meeting with the texans... Those playoff losses were daltons rookie year and sophmore year. and in the 3 years in between the 2 teams have grown in opposite directions.

The texans might give us a few problems but the bigger interest is if the steelers can make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:32 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Because there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many Texans fans around here to talk with, talk about needing a trip to Smack 101. Notice we stopped talking about the Ravens due to the Ravens fans no longer hanging around. When the bandwagon riders for pitt stop posting, we'll stop talking about them too.

Yeah all two of them :snark:
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:32 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Because there is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many Texans fans around here to talk with, talk about needing a trip to Smack 101. Notice we stopped talking about the Ravens due to the Ravens fans no longer hanging around. When the bandwagon riders for pitt stop posting, we'll stop talking about them too.

Shocked LMAO Hilarious Rep

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Yeah all two of them :snark:

Anybody seen poe?
Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i believe we have one our last 2 primetime games.. MNF vs peyton and TNF vs Johnny football.

And we won the last meeting with the texans... Those playoff losses were daltons rookie year and sophmore year. and in the 3 years in between the 2 teams have grown in opposite directions.

The texans might give us a few problems but the bigger interest is if the steelers can make the playoffs.

Beat the Broncos and then they flexed the Pitt game to Sunday night. 

Won 2 of the last 3. After Monday night, 3 of 4. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or playing on Monday when the Bengals have a dismal record in prime time games under Marvin Lewis.

Does that include winning the last two Monday night games they played in? The broncos last season, and the steelers the year before. Just askin'.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:52 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Wouldn't it be hard to sweep an Opponent that already beat you? 

That's why he said the Steelers won't do it.  You have a firm grasp of the obvious.  
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That's why he said the Steelers won't do it.  You have a firm grasp of the obvious.  

WON'T implies there's still a chance that they could.  "Will not" makes it sound like it's yet to be determined.

DIDN'T would be a more appropriate word.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: Does that include winning the last two Monday night games they played in? The broncos last season, and the steelers the year before. Just askin'.

It includes a horrible record.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/27/9619138/bengals-preparing-to-face-primetime-gauntlet

Quote:If you're using that definition, the Bengals are 3-11 in prime time games during Andy Dalton's tenure as starting quarterback. During Marvin Lewis's tenure they're 6-23. No matter what way you spin it, both of those records are terrible and have caused Bengals fans to dread the thought of the team playing in the spotlight over the years.

So two games in a row.  Yay?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:04 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Anybody seen poe?
Rolleyes

"No!"

[Image: debo-no-o.gif] 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 09:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Beat the Broncos and then they flexed the Pitt game to Sunday night. 

Won 2 of the last 3. After Monday night, 3 of 4. Wink

Well shit I forgot about the pitt game. So Denver was week 16. Some reason I was thinking we played Denver last. Then you mentioned them flexing the game and remember it now. TY Faulk34  Rock On

Reply/Quote
The reason why there is no hype over this game is because (and I've said this a thousand times) nobody here gives a shit about the shitty AFC South and their shitty teams.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I think of all smack, my favorite has to be "you're always talking about the Steelers" smack - from Steeler fans on a Bengals board.
Reply/Quote