Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals will win game 2 this weekend
We play Cleveland and they are beat up from Pittsburgh. I look for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon to have good games. I guess you could call it Mojo. The Bengals D better show up this week and stop the run attack. We know Baker can't pass because of his chest injury. Wait, he can't pass anyway. Look for AJ Green to step it up again. About time. Go Bengals!
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Certainly could happen, but I see Cleveland playing with a lot more energy than the Bengals week in and week out.  They shit the bed when they see black and gold, though.  

Hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet on the Bengals with money you don't want to lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Probably their best chance over the next month. I sure hope so, because it'll be a long month if not.
Reply/Quote
Don't end up on a highlight reel, don't get injured. All I ask for anymore. Division and WC belong to the Ravens and Pittsburgh and the Browns are much better. I'd take a surprise win over Pittsburgh and the rest of the games won't matter.
Reply/Quote
Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this team rally and show some heart. But the fact is this team is broken, the desire isn't there.

The Browns will come out with a smile on their face knowing they're gonna have their way.
Reply/Quote
We could really do with a 21 point lead in this one so they have to throw it rather than run it. They ran the ball far too easily against us and we're now without Reader.

It would also be nice to get straight back on the bike and not let throwing away leads haunt us.
Reply/Quote
Their Oline and Dline are still better than ours.
Reply/Quote
Nick Chubb still going to kill them.

Not beating a team for like 5 weeks
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:16 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Nick Chubb still going to kill them.

Not beating a team for like  5 weeks

Chubb is on IR is he not?
Reply/Quote
He is? How did he do that?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:39 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: He is? How did he do that?

He got hurt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:39 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: He is? How did he do that?

I thought he got hurt a couple of weeks ago and his 3rd week on IR was going to be the rematch. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Cleveland and they are beat up from Pittsburgh. I look for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon to have good games. I guess you could call it Mojo. The Bengals D better show up this week and stop the run attack. We know Baker can't pass because of his chest injury. Wait, he can't pass anyway. Look for AJ Green to step it up again. About time. Go Bengals!

Interestingly enough I was going to make a similar post indicating my belief we will win this sunday against the Browns. 

So, either it really is going to happen or you and I are smoking the same stuff.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I thought he got hurt a couple of weeks ago and his 3rd week on IR was going to be the rematch. 

On edit: Just checked, I remembered right. MCL sprain, went on IR for 3 weeks minimum. He will not play against us.
Reply/Quote
Hot optimistic take - The Bengals can possibly avoid getting swept by the Browns. New Dey, indeed.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 10:12 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Don't get me wrong I'd love to see this team rally and show some heart. But the fact is this team is broken, the desire isn't there.

The Browns will come out with a smile on their face knowing they're gonna have their way.

A spirited victory can cure much of what is wrong with this team.  The only players that I notice not expressing a strong desire, are the ones who appear to be at the end of the road with the Bengals.  I see many of the younger players playing their tails off.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Browns monster Right Guard Wyatt Teller missed Sunday with a calf sprain and is week to week.

PS: I was big on Teller during the draft process lol mocked him to the Bengals a couple times.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:46 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A spirited victory can cure much of what is wrong with this team.  The only players that I notice not expressing a strong desire, are the ones who appear to be at the end of the road with the Bengals.  I see many of the younger players playing their tails off.

I truly think this is a very accurate statement. The "old guard" sees their window closing, and probably know that they won't be around for the golden years of the Burrow era.....
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:46 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: A spirited victory can cure much of what is wrong with this team.  The only players that I notice not expressing a strong desire, are the ones who appear to be at the end of the road with the Bengals.  I see many of the younger players playing their tails off.

Oh I agree there's many that are balling.

Problem is while half the team is charging the other half is retreating. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 04:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: We play Cleveland and they are beat up from Pittsburgh. I look for Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon to have good games. I guess you could call it Mojo. The Bengals D better show up this week and stop the run attack. We know Baker can't pass because of his chest injury. Wait, he can't pass anyway. Look for AJ Green to step it up again. About time. Go Bengals!

Wanna bet?
Reply/Quote