Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
(01-06-2023, 10:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Their river caught fire.. multiple times. Even people in Cleveland aren't fans of Cleveland.   Ninja (but only sorta  Ninja Lol)

That’s probably why the Browns are cursed.
Reply/Quote
I love all the speculation. Let’s play the games and see what happens. When we win and still get screwed than we can b$&ch and moan. Right now all these what ifs is a waste of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I liked Cincinnati as a city way more than Cleveland. I wasn’t a fan of Cleveland. Canton also seemed like a rougher town where the Hall of fame is.

I have never met anyone who lived in or visited Cleveland that didn't say that Cleveland is a pretty rough city.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 10:54 AM)M.W. Wrote: I have never met anyone who lived in or visited Cleveland that didn't say that Cleveland is a pretty rough city.

Cool

Eastern Ohio is kind of rough from Cleveland to the PA border. I really liked Lima Ohio. A friend of mine went to automotive college there. I visited him there. Columbus is a cool city, OSU has a cool campus then Dayton is pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 10:59 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I really liked Lima Ohio……

You must be an easy person to please. There is nothing in Lima. Lived near there at one point and a very boring city with high crime

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 10:59 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Eastern Ohio is kind of rough from Cleveland to the PA border. I really liked Lima Ohio. A friend of mine went to automotive college there. I visited him there. Columbus is a cool city, OSU has a cool campus then Dayton is pretty cool.

(01-07-2023, 12:42 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: You must be an easy person to please.  There is nothing in Lima.  Lived near there at one point and a very boring city with high crime

Yikes....Ive worked in Lima many times and there is nothing nice about it.  Its like a more run down version of Hamilton Ohio

Bronx, I agree with you 100%
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:42 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: You must be an easy person to please. There is nothing in Lima. Lived near there at one point and a very boring city with high crime

I was there in 2006. I remember they had a nice mall and gym. We stayed at a Comfort Inn right near a Waffle House. You know where I’m talking about? It was right off of Interstate 75. When did you live there?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:19 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How bout Lambeau?

Can you imagine all the hand wringing over Green Bay in January? I think it would be cool and an unexpected financial boost to GB which I imagine is the smallest market in the NFL.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 02:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Can you imagine all the hand wringing over Green Bay in January? I think it would be cool and an unexpected financial boost to GB which I imagine is the smallest market in the NFL.

The Bengals play well in Lambeau. They wouldn’t be at a disadvantage at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 01:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I was there in 2006. I remember they had a nice mall and gym. We stayed at a Comfort Inn right near a Waffle House. You know where I’m talking about? It was right off of Interstate 75. When did you live there?

As recently as two years ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 10:25 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I love all the speculation.  Let’s play the games and see what happens.  When we win and still get screwed than we can b$&ch and moan. Right now all these what ifs is a waste of time

That's what I'm talking about! Best way to spit in the eyes of the NFL, just beat everybody, no matter how many hurdles they put in front of us!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The Bengals play well in Lambeau. They wouldn’t be at a disadvantage at all.

I mean the hand wringing from the NFL.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I just hope that after they beat the Ravens tomorrow, they break out the 'ship hats and shirts and celebrate on the field, then go in the locker room and fire up the cigars. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Boy the NFL is doing whatever they can to get that KC Bills Afccg.. Chiefs getting away with everything. Raiders called for everything...
Reply/Quote
Not a prayer KC are losing this game bailed out time after time by the ***** refs.

Gonna call it now I don’t think the chiefs get to AFC championship game they are definitely beatable for most teams.
Reply/Quote
Can you post pictures from your phone here or not?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 07:32 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not a prayer KC are losing this game bailed out time after time by the ***** refs.

Gonna call it now I don’t think the chiefs get to AFC championship game they are definitely beatable for most teams.

Yup

Reply/Quote
The NFL is gonna do everything possible to avoid Bengals Bills in the divisional too.. If it does happen it will look just like this with the reffs. They are gonna make sure KC and Buffalo are the AFC championship game..
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 07:32 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not a prayer KC are losing this game bailed out time after time by the ***** refs.

Yeah that roughing the passer was so freaking weak. And on the INT Davante Adams was getting mugged on the other side of the field and no flag to be seen. Way too obvious.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:31 PM)pally Wrote: You guys would go in as a 7th seed right?  so wouldn't be using it?  it would work.

Detroit is out.  Indianapolis is out.  Atlanta or New Orleans are still both in the mix.  If they want the game to be played outdoors, since all 3 teams play in outdoor stadiums,  you can add Nashville into the conversation.

Cincinnati-Buffalo should be played in Cleveland.  It has Buffalo type weather so they get an advantage plus its a field we are familiar with so Cincinnati has an advantage plus its easy driving distance for both fan bases

Upper midwest is probably going to get pounded with another shitload of snow and Buffalo..Holy shitballs Batman! 
Check out the forecasts for the west coast all week long and all that slop is headed your way one way or another. West coast is going to get hit with at least 5 storms in a row, all coming in line right off the Pacific ocean and they're BIG storms.. They're gonna go right up and over the Rocky mountains.. Fun, huh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote