Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals with 4 Primetime Games
[Image: tms.gif]

Reply/Quote
If Bell isn't ready for the second game of the year, then we won't play him at all because he's sure to be hurt again by week 15.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:51 PM)jeremydc Wrote: [Image: tms.gif]

Loved that show, and the Evil Vicar in particular  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:59 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Week 4 - vs Miami (Thursday 9/29)
Week 10 - at NY Giants (Monday 11/14
Week 15 - vs. Pittsburgh (Sunday 12/18)
Week 16 at Houston (Saturday 12/24)

Full schedule is available here....

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=CIN
I do like that they gave us Miami at home coming off the Broncos game for our Thursday Night game because the Dolphins will be terrible and the Broncos will have a new QB, so just get after whoever it is and run the ball to keep their defense off the field. 
(04-14-2016, 09:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I knew they would schedule one of the Pitt games while Burfict is suspended.
They need to give the Steelers the easiest path to the playoffs and, had it been any other two teams, they would have made the first matchup the first or second game that he returns and hype it up as the biggest game in years, but they know the Steelers have a better shot at winning with him suspended and they always give them the complimentary reach-around.

Beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh on the anniversary of my wreck will be pretty sweet, though  ThumbsUp
(04-14-2016, 09:30 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Cincinnati Bengals

They start with two road games before a home date with the defending champion Broncos. The Bengals lose one home game to London where they "host" the Redskins and are on the road for four of their first six games.
It's a rough schedule.
(04-14-2016, 09:35 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: No home opener....yet again. This has to be a conspiracy. And last game against the Ravens again...why?.

Because the Ravens are terrible and we'll already have the division wrapped up so good to rob us of a home game since we're small market, so nobody gives a shit.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh is clearly afraid of Vontaz.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:19 PM)J24 Wrote: Pittsburgh is clearly afraid of Vontaz.

Forgot they make the schedule.
Reply/Quote
Looks like a pretty rough schedule to me. Down a home game thanks to London, and all of the away games seem to be at difficult stadiums, at least IMO. Hope the guys are ready to go right out of the gates! Jets aren't a gimme anymore.
Reply/Quote
LOL @Jets @Pit and then home against the SB champs while Burfict is out.  Somebody is really looking out for us down at the schedule shop.
Reply/Quote
Iloka pointed out first three games are AFC. NFL is trying their best to get us out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I bet they do the color rush vs the Phins.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
11-5 AFCN champs. 1st round Playoff Bye.
Reply/Quote
Like most of you i'm not shocked at the games we play without Burfict.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
13-3

BOOM!!! I said it!
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:33 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I bet they do the color rush vs the Phins.

If so, the Bengals should come out in all white with white and black helmets like white tiger. Of course since it is "color rush" it will be all orange an look like the freak'n Browns.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 2016
2010 (at Ravens)

Only once in seven seasons (2014) have we not ended with the Ravens, and in five of the last six we hosted.  

It's Obviously because then the steelers get to finish with a gimmie against Cleveland where they can rest their starters and still get an easy win for the playoffs...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: 13-3

BOOM!!! I said it!

That's what I think we go too.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 09:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Why do we always finish with the Ravens ?

Because the Steelers need an easy win at the end in case their on the playoff bubble.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 10:32 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: LOL @Jets @Pit and then home against the SB champs while Burfict is out.  Somebody is really looking out for us down at the schedule shop.

Oh cut it out.  2 of those 3 teams may very well be starting terrible or unprepared QBs against us.  If the Bengals want to be respected they have to take care of this stuff on their own.
Reply/Quote
Fewest 1:00PM Sunday games (10) in a 16 game Bengals season ever?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I don't think it's a conspiracy theory against the Bengals. Our schedule is doable. I doubt it'll be any different with or without the suspension .

Reply/Quote