Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals working out Dwight Freeney
(05-25-2016, 10:29 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Freeney's not dumb. He's interviewing teams more than teams are interviewing him.

Well if he wants a legit chance to win a ring again before he retires Cincinnati should def be a team he considers. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 01:40 PM)Shady Wrote: The goal is to win the Super Bowl this year. Can Freeney help with doing that? I think he'd fill an immediate need to improve our pass rush at DE. We're not looking too far down the road. This team is very close to being a serious Super Bowl contender. In fact, they already are. Our goals are very short term. They're doing the best they can to add pieces that will strengthen our chances of winning a Super Bowl now. It helps to get lucky. Freeney was out there. I think he'd be a great addition. If they spend the money it takes to sign him, we can see a real commitment to win a Super Bowl now. Just think of what our defense is beginning to look like? Adding a Dansby and a Freeney in one year? That would be fantastic. We could be very very nasty on D this year. Plus you add Billings? Dawson is coming up? William Jackson III? Resigned Pac Man and Iloka. We'll see how well Paulie G can use them, but our level of talent is really impressive. Players around the league see that. Who wouldn't want to be part of that? They've been winning alot of games. The loss of Andy last year was a serious blow. AJMc played well enough for us to win some games, but he doesn't have the command of this offense that Andy has. We were dominating other teams most of our games before his injury.

Shady makes me a happy individual. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 09:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shady makes me a happy individual. Cool

Rock On  In Shady We Trust  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 09:24 PM)magikod Wrote:
Rock On  In Shady We Trust  Rock On

You too Magikod. Cool
Reply/Quote