Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals working out group of kickers.
https://serve.fans/r/R1C9BLpSec

Change?? I am somewhat impressed, considering we let Brad St. Louis snap for years after he cost us time and time again, including with playoffs on the line.
Reply/Quote
YES!! Yes!!! About time!
Reply/Quote
A lot of teams are probably looking at kickers.

Reply/Quote
terrible link
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Accountability? In Cincinatti?

How desperate is the FO?
Reply/Quote
Randy Bullock was very inaccurate when he first came into the league, but he has improved. He has a huge leg though.

Forbath, if I recall, was pretty good until the wheels fell off last year and he missed a bunch of kicks.

At this point I would take a flyer on either one, because at least they can hit 50 yarders at a normal rate for the NFL.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Just a scare tactic for Nugent. If they ever move on from mike, it won't be mid season. They'll wait until the off season .
Reply/Quote
Eh call me if they ever actually sign one. Until then you're all just a bunch of Charlie Browns

[Image: lucy-football.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 03:30 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Eh call me if they ever actually sign one. Until then you're all just a bunch of Charlie Browns

[Image: lucy-football.jpg]

Who's Charlie Brown? I thought that was Nugent in your picture missing that FG last week against the Redskins.
Reply/Quote
Don't get your hopes up. I remember a couple years ago they brought in a handful of guys, all kickers, on a Tuesday around this time of the season. I actually think it was after the Carolina game where we tied, but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, all of them were sent packing by sundown.
Reply/Quote
Got to make Nugent think his job is in jeopardy, might be able to squeeze a couple more 35 yarders out of him
Reply/Quote
Clearly that's not Nuge lol you think his form is that good?!?!
Reply/Quote
Can any of them cover a tight end?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:01 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Can any of them cover a tight end?

Ba-zing!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 02:52 PM)740Bengal Wrote: https://serve.fans/r/R1C9BLpSec

Change?? I am somewhat impressed, considering we let Brad St. Louis snap for years after he cost us time and time again, including with playoffs on the line.

He'll end up in Pittsburgh or New England and set some crazy miss-less streak. That's how these things typically pan out. Wish we demanded accountability on our team. Wouldn't that be swell!

Currently, ain't nuthin but a pipe dream Sad
Reply/Quote
Bringing in kickers for a workout doesn't mean one would be signed. The Bengals will likely not make a move.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'm guessing Nugent gets one more game. If he repeats he performance against the Giants, then I'm guessing he's gone. He'll more than likely have a good game and then get a free pass for the rest of the season.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:01 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Can any of them cover a tight end?

Boom! This means nothing and even if they were to change kickers it still means nothing.

Can any of them cover,block,tackle,call plays, or just simply hold onto the football when in the scoring zone?

If not, then it barely changes anything about the 2016-2017 Bengals thus far.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm guessing Nugent gets one more game. If he repeats he performance against the Giants, then I'm guessing he's gone. He'll more than likely have a good game and then get a free pass for the rest of the season.

I think that's the problem with Nugent. He always gets put "on notice" after a bad performance, then performs satisfactory to keep his job. And there's no "on notice" again until he has another bad game.

At some point, he needs to be canned after a bad game and not get a "redemption" opportunity.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Here you go:

Bengals' Kicker tryouts

Not a whole lot to report, but it seems they're worried about Nugent's performance as they should be.
Reply/Quote