Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
BengalsBoard is 1 month old.
The new board went live on May 11th, and one month later...things seem to be going very well.

I just wanted to take a minute to say a big THANK YOU to everyone.

WhoDeyWho joined very early and became our webmaster, and has done a great job! Benton, Bengal Dude, Shake, Eoxyod and Belsnickel all stepped up to give us an admin/mod staff, and have done one helluva job.

But, even more important was all of the members that came over, even before the old board closed...in order to re-form the community here, and make sure that it lived on and stayed together. What was funny, and very cool...was that when I announced the board was up and could be viewed on the 11th, I asked that people not start posting until the next day, because I was still setting things up. But...many of the one's who signed up that first day, said "screw that"  LOL  and immediately jumped in and went to work...making threads, posting, and helping each other figure out the features and so forth!  ThumbsUp

So again, just want to say thanks and let you know I appreciates the efforts of EVERYONE in making this board a reality.  Clapping

Thanks, BJ
Reply/Quote
Thank you, Holic and thanks to everyone for coming over and building this board up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new board went live on May 11th, and one month later...things seem to be going very well.

WhoDeyWho joined very early and became our webmaster, and has done a great job! Benton, Bengal Dude, Shake, Eoxyod and Belsnickel all stepped up to give us an admin/mod staff, and have done one helluva job.

But, even more important was all of the members that came over, even before the old board closed...in order to re-form the community here, and make sure that it lived on and stayed together. What was funny, and very cool...was that when I announced the board was up and could be viewed on the 11th, I asked that people not start posting until the next day, because I was still setting things up. But...many of the one's who signed up that first day, said "screw that"  LOL  and immediately jumped in and went to work...making threads, posting, and helping each other figure out the features and so forth!  ThumbsUp

So again, just want to say thanks and let you know I appreciates the efforts of EVERYONE in making this board a reality.  Clapping

Thanks, BJ

All the thanks go to you and the  people you mentioned.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
558 registered members in a 1 month period. We must've set some record for that!

'Holic is the Kevin Costner of message boards. "If you build it they will come." Wink
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be mad if there were advertisements on the left and right like every other NFL related webpage I go to. You should monetize this like the Bengals should have.
Reply/Quote
I've mentioned before how much I appreciate all the hard work. But I'll say it again. Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Yes ,thanks again, Holic and everyone mentioned.
It sure was nice to have a new home to go to.
Props!!

Reply/Quote
Many thanks, Holic. I'm glad we've got a new home.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This is a great message board & all but were are the boobs. Cupcakes promised! J/k
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The new board went live on May 11th, and one month later...things seem to be going very well.

Thanks, BJ

Thank you for starting this board!  Instead of being scattered to the winds we found a great home here!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for giving us a opportunity to continue. Looking forward to years of banter.
Reply/Quote
Yea thanks Bengalholic,man I got booted back in January and could never figure out why, never said nothing to no one. Just glad to be able to reconnect. Hell been jonses.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Many thanks Holic, and thanks to all involved ! It's basically like the old board never ended, just got better. Oh it would be nice for some more new posters.

But overall - awesome
Reply/Quote
[Image: dancing-cat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think it is nice when you consider it is the offseason.  

I look forward to the conversations once the games begin.

Thanks to everyone who decided to keep the conversations going! After all, the boards are only as good as the people posting on them.

Who Dey! Rock On  
Reply/Quote
All the thanks to you Holic and the rest of the dudes. Honestly, i like this board much better
and it is pretty amazing that we have had as many people on as we have in the summer with
hardly anything going on until lately with the OTA's.

This board should be a boomin' come TC and Preseason, boomin'.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thank you for providing a place for me to get through my workday!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Suck it bengals.com! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 10:24 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I think it is nice when you consider it is the offseason.  

I look forward to the conversations once the games begin.

Thanks to everyone who decided to keep the conversations going! After all, the boards are only as good as the people posting on them.

Who Dey! Rock On  

This x1000! 

It's the "community" that makes this board go!!

Can't wait till football gets here!  Excited
Reply/Quote
Thank you Holic and crew for putting this all together.  I agree with all the sentiments mentioned above and previously.  This really is a great board and a great group of folks to banter back and forth with.  I enjoy reading damn near every thread.  But I thought there was going to be beer over here once we got up and running.  Kinda like a house warming party.  Where's the beer? Wink
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote