Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Steakhouse
Certainly more expensive options out there but a Flo's fillet from Longhorn would be hard to beat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mine are the best I've eaten, but out it's....

Del Frisco's - Manhattan, New York City
Reply/Quote
Doe's Eat Place.... The pride of Greenville, Mississippi (all they've got going for them) easily has the best steak that I've ever eaten. 10/10
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2015, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I love steak as much as anyone, but when i drop a lot of money on a meal I want something complex that requires a lot of preparation.  I can fix an awesome steak at home very easily.

Not knocking anyone who likes restaurant steaks.  I just feel required to inject my opinion in every single thread.

I agree Fred.  The best steak is the one I make hands down.  I start with Whole Foods Dry Aged Filet, and it only goes up hill form there.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, if you can get the right cut you can pretty much grill a steak at home as good as you'll get in any restaurant.

My favorite is probably Fogo de Ciao, or any Brazillian churrescaria - it's more about all kinds of great meat than steak.

I'd put Ruth Chris up against any steakhouse...and it's head-and-shoulders above any other chain. Granted, I always go for the filet, so I can't really comment on the more challenging cuts that would justify going to a restaurant for a steak.
Reply/Quote