Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Troll on the New Boards
Breech just bumped a Blutarsky thread from a few months ago, and it got me thinking: in the short time these boards have existed, we have had our fair share of trolls.

Which was the best?

Personally, I think the first one, Chipperson, set the bar for trolls.

[Image: avatar_170.jpg?dateline=1431619768]

Perfect execution or something tssss
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
That CinciReborn guy is/was pretty good. But I think he's more "mentally fragile" than he is a troll. Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(01-30-2016, 10:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That CinciReborn guy is/was pretty good.  But I think he's more "mentally fragile" than he is a troll.   Confused

The problem for me with Reborn was that I couldn't tell if it was a sad man dicking around or a ten year old who was dead serious.

Maybe that does make him the best troll...
bmorepat87.

Mellow
Brad

/thread
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Trolls are like the Kardashians we shouldn't show them attention and then just hope they go away.
The AJ McCarron nuts who think he's god's gift to football.
The guy who owned the domain and decided to blow it up because his feelings/ego was hurt. How to you pretend to be that big a "fan" and then attempt to destroy a community because you got sand in the vag?

Biggest troll ever.
YES was by far my favorite.
(01-30-2016, 01:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The guy who owned the domain and decided to blow it up because his feelings/ego was hurt.  How to you pretend to be that big a "fan" and then attempt to destroy a community because you got sand in the vag?

Biggest troll ever.

I don't know this story but I would really like to.  Would you please fill me in?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(01-30-2016, 01:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The guy who owned the domain and decided to blow it up because his feelings/ego was hurt.  How to you pretend to be that big a "fan" and then attempt to destroy a community because you got sand in the vag?

Biggest troll ever.

(01-30-2016, 02:19 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know this story but I would really like to.  Would you please fill me in?
WhoDeyWho

[Image: avatar_5.jpg?dateline=1431380412]

Was that his name?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
(01-30-2016, 02:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: WhoDeyWho

[Image: avatar_5.jpg?dateline=1431380412]

Was that his name?

Right.  I remember him.  Still don't know the rest of the story.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(01-30-2016, 02:19 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know this story but I would really like to.  Would you please fill me in?

I don't know the whole story and a lot of was relayed to me.  But here's the gist of it that I caught:

WhoDeyWho was the guy who set up the site.  I think it was Bengalholic's idea and baby, but WhoDeyWho is the one who secured the domain name and I believe he ran the site.  (Anybody correct me at any point if I'm mistaken on any this.)  If you remember the guy he represented himself as a huge fan.  If there was a hater-homer scale, he'd have been on the extreme side.

So supposedly he started freaking the **** out about moderator decisions that he wasn't apart or disagreed with or something.  And proceeded to blow up the whole site because a.) he's a petty douche b.) he's crazy c.) he's a crazy petty douche.

And that's really it as far as I know.  He valued his own ego or what have you over the community.  The ultimate "I'm going to take my ball and go home" move.  Which is such a bs move for some many reasons.  Obviously the time and effort it took for people to make their way over from the old site, and the number of different people who use this site for so many different things. (Meet ups, ticket sales, fantasy leagues, etc.) 

It takes a special kind of asshole to just shit all over an entire community over whatever had his vag throbbing. 
(01-30-2016, 11:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I don't know the whole story and a lot of was relayed to me.  But here's the gist of it that I caught:

WhoDeyWho was the guy who set up the site.  I think it was Bengalholic's idea and baby, but WhoDeyWho is the one who secured the domain name and I believe he ran the site.  (Anybody correct me at any point if I'm mistaken on any this.)  If you remember the guy he represented himself as a huge fan.  If there was a hater-homer scale, he'd have been on the extreme side.

So supposedly he started freaking the **** out about moderator decisions that he wasn't apart or disagreed with or something.  And proceeded to blow up the whole site because a.) he's a petty douche b.) he's crazy c.) he's a crazy petty douche.

And that's really it as far as I know.  He valued his own ego or what have you over the community.  The ultimate "I'm going to take my ball and go home" move.  Which is such a bs move for some many reasons.  Obviously the time and effort it took for people to make their way over from the old site, and the number of different people who use this site for so many different things. (Meet ups, ticket sales, fantasy leagues, etc.) 

It takes a special kind of asshole to just shit all over an entire community over whatever had his vag throbbing. 

That pretty well sums it up as it was explained to those of us in the Board League FF messages.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Damn I didn't know
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Yeah. That's pretty shitty alright. Thanks, Toast. Was that was caused the change of address?

(01-31-2016, 01:06 AM)McC Wrote: Yeah.  That's pretty shitty alright.  Thanks, Toast.  Was that was caused the change of address?

Simply put, yes. 
(01-30-2016, 12:23 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Brad

/thread

This....
Whether he means to, or not.
Brad is epic.
(01-31-2016, 07:57 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: This....
Whether he means to, or not.
Brad is epic.

…and doesn't understand what the term "you're wrong" means.
(Since, obviously, EVERYONE who does tell him that just has 'pre-determined' opinions of him, so it's not possible for him to ever be wrong.  There is always some built in excuse)
(01-31-2016, 10:59 AM)Harmening Wrote: …and doesn't understand what the term "you're wrong" means.
(Since, obviously, EVERYONE who does tell him that just has 'pre-determined' opinions of him, so it's not possible for him to ever be wrong.  There is always some built in excuse)

Ha!

My vote still goes to Fred who, even when proven wrong with black and white facts, changes his story about 5 times until finally he finally gets at something that sticks, even if it doesn't make sense.

I think you all need to look up what a troll is because, even if my ideas are controversially or against-the-grain, I don't do it just for the sake of doing it.  

That title goes to Fred, and look to my recent thread about Pat's statistics to see where he posted something completely off-topic, which actually he just played into another example of what I mentioned above.