Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best username?
Do I enter the top 10 thanks to Joey Brrr ? ?
Reply/Quote
No, I vote for 513Bengal
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only if Joe Burrow has the same cell number since 2014 or so.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Think mine has to be top 10
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
DennyG2
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Chip Smallwood Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I always thought "TheFan" was really good.
Reply/Quote
Cat Scratch Beaver was always my favorite from boards past
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No, I vote for 513Bengal

I'm partial to 859Bengal or Rayne. 

Either one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
My name is the truth.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:48 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: My name is the truth.

No it's not; it's BurrowTheGoat

It's right under your avatar
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I like some of the player related ones (RunKijanaRun, Shake n Blake, etc) the best.

Reply/Quote
Best name is ‘Show Me Your TD’s’ and it’s not even close!
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 08:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I like some of the player related ones (RunKijanaRun, Shake n Blake, etc) the best.

As someone that has had the same username since 1997 (across various platforms), I'm a huge admirer of someone rocking a username from the Jeff Blake era. 
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I've always preferred usernames that reference book characters, like Nicomo Cosca.

I also really love people who reference baseball, but intentionally spell it wrong to throw people for a loop..

These people are usually geniuses and ladies men.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm a picker. I'm a grinner. I'm a lover and I'm a Synner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always preferred usernames that reference book characters, like Nicomo Cosca.

I would say he's closer to a Jezal than Cosca.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:02 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Best name is ‘Show Me Your TD’s’ and it’s not even close!

Absolutely. For sure one of my favorites.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:02 PM)basballguy Wrote: As someone that has had the same username since 1997 (across various platforms), I'm a huge admirer of someone rocking a username from the Jeff Blake era. 

I've used this name on Cincy Jungle and before that on WhoDeyRevolution before I found the .com boards.

I was just a big Blake fan when I first started following the Bengals. Those rainbow bombs got us through the 90s.

There was actually another Shake n Blake on the old boards for awhile. Used to confuse people. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 09:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always preferred usernames that reference book characters, like Nicomo Cosca.

I also really love people who reference baseball, but intentionally spell it wrong to throw people for a loop..

These people are usually geniuses and ladies men.

Hi
Reply/Quote