Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden - Approval
"U.S. President Joe Biden's approval rating stayed close to the lowest level of his presidency this week, a dark sign for his Democratic Party's prospects in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday found."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-approval-holds-near-lowest-level-his-presidency-reutersipsos-2022-10-11/

His own party doesnt even want him or Kamala to run in 2024

Her approval rating is in the high 30's

Biden told Al Sharpton last week that he will run in 2024.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 11:46 AM)ATOTR Wrote: "U.S. President Joe Biden's approval rating stayed close to the lowest level of his presidency this week, a dark sign for his Democratic Party's prospects in the Nov. 8 midterm elections, a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll completed on Tuesday found."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-approval-holds-near-lowest-level-his-presidency-reutersipsos-2022-10-11/

His own party doesnt even want him or Kamala to run in 2024

Her approval rating is in the high 30's

Biden told Al Sharpton last week that he will run in 2024.

A dark sign for the Democratic Party's prospects mean

a dark sign for the prospect of democracy in the U.S.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:11 PM)Dill Wrote: A dark sign for the Democratic Party's prospects mean

How so?  

Hunter is about to get indicted too;  bad timing. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:11 PM)Dill Wrote: A dark sign for the Democratic Party's prospects mean

Oh never-mind, I dont care. 

You have posted one thread/post about the Bengals (on a bengals board, a team that made the super bowl last year) one time in the last 2+ years 

the rest has been your political agenda posts.  thousands of posts. 

Lol 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:19 PM)ATOTR Wrote: How so?  

For starters there's a strong argument to be made that the Republican party, and especially their leader, is not too fond of accepting election results these days. One of the basic things in a democracy.

Then again, why bother answering. I'm certain I do not qualify as interlocutor for you as well, in fact I hope so. If you're too grand to talk to Dill, you're too grand to talk to me too.
Reply/Quote
Democrats - Our president's approval rating is under water....there is no way he can win a second term
Republicans - Our president's approval rating is under water...there is no way he can't win a second term

Biden is a placeholder president, no more no less. We will see how the midterms play out, but the polls indicate that voters are able to separate their disdain from Biden from democrats as a whole more than voters can separate their disdain for Trump from republicans as a whole. Biden is unpopular here in PA but the democrat candidates for senate and governor are both up in their races, for example. Especially the PA governor race where you have a dull as dishwater democrat way up on a Trump-style and Trump-approved candidate.

And even though Biden running in 2024 makes both sides of the aisle ill, his rating at the moment is comparable to Trump, Obama, Clinton, and Reagan during their first terms, so who knows. We seem to get tired of our new presidents pretty quickly. Though if republicans win enough in the midterm to impeach him 100 times in the next 2 years, I'd expect his popularity to skyrocket.

Also, if 2024 is Biden vs Trump I'd bet money that we're going to see a president die while in office for the first time in a long time. It'd be like Harris vs whomever the hell Trump digs up. I think by this point he'd just put one of his kids or Ted Nugent on the ticket with him.
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine being a daily member of a NFL team message board.

To talk to the same 11 people who think like you, and post thousands of political posts back and forth. lol
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: For starters there's a strong argument to be made that the Republican party, and especially their leader, is not too fond of accepting election results these days. One of the basic things in a democracy.

Then again, why bother answering. I'm certain I do not qualify as interlocutor for you as well, in fact I hope so. If you're too grand to talk to Dill, you're too grand to talk to me too.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Yikes
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:06 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Can you imagine being a daily member of a NFL team message board. To talk to the same 11 people who think like you, and post thousands of political posts back and forth. lol

Yes, it does suck to be me but I'll admit having someone as important as you take the time from your busy schedule to pop by and piss on me does help.

(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)ATOTR Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Yikes

Damn, democrats really missed the boat by not retooling their entire political party and belief system to fit Hillary and her bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)ATOTR Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/video/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Yikes

I'm sure she's just about to tell armed radical groups to storm the Capitol and punish Biden for not overthrowing the results as VP. Maybe she's still busy calling up state secretaries to order them to find her the votes she lacked at the ballot box.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Democrats - Our president's approval rating is under water....there is no way he can win a second term
Republicans - Our president's approval rating is under water...there is no way he can't win a second term

Thank God for Rick DeSantis. 

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'm sure she's just about to tell armed radical groups to storm the Capitol and punish Biden for not overthrowing the results as VP. Maybe she's still busy calling up state secretaries to order them to find her the votes she lacked at the ballot box.

Crazy...democrats didn't want to hang Joe Biden for "making Trump president."  I bet poverty level democrats don't even send a bunch of money to Hillary so she can "fight the fraud."  What a disloyal party.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thank God for Rick DeSantis. 

I'm not sure who this is, but he's gotta be better than ripoff Ron DeSantis.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not sure who this is, but he's gotta be better than ripoff Ron DeSantis.

Damn! I did that. 

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I'm sure she's just about to tell armed radical groups to storm the Capitol and punish Biden for not overthrowing the results as VP. Maybe she's still busy calling up state secretaries to order them to find her the votes she lacked at the ballot box.

Quote:He said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Do people tell you that they like it when you post lie after lie or is it just something that makes you feel good inside because you think people are too stupid to see it?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn! I did that. 

It's all good, I was thinking Rick Dees when you posted that, remember him?  Disco Duck, right?

Anyways, DeSantis is screwed because he gave Biden credit recently and he's going to have to talk trash on Trump to win the primary and he either will get trounced by Trump or he will win and Trump will tell people that DeSantis cheated to win and to peacefully go kill him.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:06 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Can you imagine being a daily member of a NFL team message board.

To talk to the same 11 people who think like you, and post thousands of political posts back and forth. lol

That’s what you call a circle jerk or a echo chamber. Don’t even have crazy steeler cop guy to even it out a tiny bit.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do people tell you that they like it when you post lie after lie or is it just something that makes you feel good inside because you think people are too stupid to see it?

And Putin said there's just a military special operation in Ukraine and that he is all for peace.

So no one should ever lie about that one too and call it a war or an act of aggression. It's not! He SAID it!

--- And even if you don't get it through your skull: Trump knew those people were radical and armed and still urged them to go to the Capitol. He then saw the violence unfold on TV and kept edging them on, calling Pence out explicitly. He did not call for them to stop the violence for hours, even though he knew they'd listen to him. You think that is the behaviour of a man that values peacefulness above all else?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:23 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Oh never-mind, I dont care. 

You have posted one thread/post about the Bengals (on a bengals board, a team that made the super bowl last year) one time in the last 2+ years 

the rest has been your political agenda posts.  thousands of posts. 
Lol 

Lol So the Bengals "made the superbowl."  Not the first time they've "made it", I've heard.

And all the while I was posting "political agenda posts" on a political forum,
which you've apparently never read or you wouldn't be asking "How so?"

But I'll explain for anyone listening.

1. For a democracy to work, the side which loses an election has to concede. 
If they cry "fraud," they must be able to prove it. Or stand down.

2. Currently, in 7 swing states, election deniers are running for office with the promise
they will not concede if they lose. 

3. Millions of Republicans are down with this, or unaware because they have been
following media which place Hunter Biden front and center instead. Or their favorite NFL team.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That’s what you call a circle jerk or a echo chamber. Don’t even have crazy steeler cop guy to even it out a tiny bit.

This thread was started by a conservative and I made what I thought to be a logical and researched reply, but I see it's gotten ignored in favor of talking about what a bunch of closed minded idiots we ultra libs are. Oh, and always nice to throw some homosexual dig in there in regards to it, but I guess we all like to play the "You so ghey" card, so meh.

I like talking politics with people on all sides, but right now one political side is based around a steady diet of "Don't listen to anyone but Trump" so if you want to point fingers at the source of the conversation killer, I'd say you are off target with this. My former political debate partners who were republicans have at least temporarily become libertarians or they've gone full Trump mode, so things have changed, at least for the time being.

Then again, I'm just a non-believer so I would blame anyone but my own woke busted brain, eh?
Reply/Quote