Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Asks For A Dead Congresswoman!
Biden ask if a congresswoman was at an event that he was speaking at.

The only problem was that she died last month:

Doesn't that prove that he's no longer with it?

Then, the Press Secretary says it was because she was on the top of his mind, as if that makes any sense. If she was on the top of his mind, then he would know she's dead.

Anyone have a logical explanation?
Reply/Quote
Biden is an idiot.

As a guy with no political affiliation becsus both parties are pure ass, i have to say that Trump was better. At least he still had his mind
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Still better than Desantis or Trump. A low bar but he steps over it in elderly fashion all the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 06:05 AM)treee Wrote: Still better than Desantis or Trump. A low bar but he steps over it in elderly fashion all the same.

How do you figure?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 06:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?

Well for one Biden doesn't pander to the extremists in his own party whereas the other two do.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 06:54 AM)treee Wrote: Well for one Biden doesn't pander to the extremists in his own party whereas the other two do.

Do you have any proof that Trump has ever done that?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you have any proof that Trump has ever done that?

By do I have proof, are you asking if I have any information that is not publicly available? I do not. I'm just a regular dude. I'm saying that by trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power (one of the most important factors of a stable democracy), he is an extremist.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:15 AM)treee Wrote: By do I have proof, are you asking if I have any information that is not publicly available? I do not. I'm just a regular dude. I'm saying that by trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power (one of the most important factors of a stable democracy), he is an extremist.

Rolleyes

He said they should "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard, but that's trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power?

Again, how do you figure?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

He said they should "peacefully and patriotically" make their voices heard, but that's trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power?

I figure that by trying to get multiple state governments to go against the will of their voters, and therefor attempting to put our country into a constitutional crisis, he was trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:29 AM)treee Wrote: I figure that by trying to get multiple state governments to go against the will of their voters, and therefor attempting to put our country into a constitutional crisis, he was trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power.

Another vague accusation.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another vague accusation.

It's only vague if you haven't been paying attention. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:43 AM)treee Wrote: It's only vague if you haven't been paying attention. 

Ok. So let’s pretend that you’re right and he did try and prevent Biden from taking over, how does that make Biden a better President than Trump was and would have been in his second term?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok. So let’s pretend that you’re right and he did try and prevent Biden from taking over, how does that make Biden a better President than Trump was and would have been in his second term?

If you want to get hypothetical, because Trump would have handed Ukraine on a silver platter to Putin whereas Biden obviously is not. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:54 AM)Housh Wrote: Biden is an idiot.

As a guy with no political affiliation becsus both parties are pure ass, i have to say that Trump was better. At least he still had his mind

An ugly, self-centered mind... and if he fully had it is debatable too. This, after all, is the guy that seriously suggested a see-through border wall so people don't get killed by drugs thrown over, fell in love with Kim or explained how China respects his very large ah-brain.

Oh and also he explained how Puerto Rico is an island surrunded by water, lots of water, ocean water, he hand-drew an additional hurricane path for it to fit a state he wrongly mentioned as endangered before, he stared into the sun during an eclipse, he mused about injecting disinfectants, and also light, into the body to fight covid, he called a hurricane one of the wettest from the standpoint of water, he bragged about allegedly acing a dementia test and how he could remember five words in a row, he called himself a very stable genius and a vibrant young man, he thought clean coal means coal getting literally cleaned up, he saluted a North Korean general, he speculated how some people say windmills cause cancer, he scrubbed around Macron's outfit and shoved other heads of states around, he explained how some Europeans live in forest cities with explosive trees, he declared union forces took over the airports in the civil war, he suggested nuking hurricanes, he apparently thought F-35s are invisible, he claimed the boy scouts had called to tell him he gave the greatest speech ever given to them, a speech in which he revealed quite some lewd stories to them, he kept claiming one needs photo ID to buy groceries, he claimed vaccinations frequently cause autism, he talked about "the oranges.... the oranges of the investigation" aapparently meaning origins, he declared it needs hgh crimes AND misdemeanor, not anything else, to be impeached, he told Wolf Blitzer that if CNN accurately reported Obama's birth certificate as fraudulent his ratings would be better, when asked what he has in common with his daughter his first response was "sex" and he also claimed he might be dating her if she weren't his daughter, he talked about DNC servers hidden in Ukraine, he called his covid management the best leadership in history, he claimed his primary consultant his himself because he has a good brain and said a lot of things, he claimed it sometimes surprises himself how smart he is, called himself the least racist person anywhere in the world, he said he loves the poorly educated, he tweeted covfefe... 

...and now I'm just running out of steam, this is an eternal list. In that light, one sure can call Biden an idiot over one of his many lapses, but calling Trump better seems like a stretch. If Biden's an idiot, then so is Trump. An opinion not just held by me, but by many diplomats and other heads of states and apparently almost everyone outside the US and almost everyone in his cabinet and staff.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 08:05 AM)treee Wrote: If you want to get hypothetical, because Trump would have handed Ukraine on a silver platter to Putin whereas Biden obviously is not. 

Now you’re just grasping for straws.

What makes you think Trump would have hypothetically done that?

Even if he would have, we’re talking about being President for the people and what he would have done for this country.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

He knew the folks that went to the Capitol on January 6, he knew they were radicals like proud boys and oathkeepers, people prone to violence... and armed. Trump knew that as well. Nevertheless, he wanted them to march to the Capitol, wanted to join them actually, protested against disarming them. Then he edged them on with tweets over how Mike Pence had betrayed him by not refusing to accept Biden electors and hence by not breaking the constitution. He sat there for hours watching the Capitol storm, apparently happy about it, he did nothing to intervene, he then begrudgingly took a video basically declaring they are rightflly angry, but should go home nevertheless, and how 'we love them'.

He also called up state officials in Georgia urging them to find him the votes he needs to win, and threatening them if they do not comply. Which is on tape. Of course he also keeps claiming the election was stolen from him, without any evidence or any court, including those with his own apointees as judges, accepting any of these claims. Smoe of his minions trid to implement fake electors. While TRump tried every avenue to disregard the election result, including shenanigans like announcing false acusations by the DOJ and whatnot. It's all in the hearings.

I personally would say this actually amounts to treason. But in any case, it at least shows a deep disrespect for core American principles like the peaceful transfer of power or accepting election results. Which is more disrespectful to the american flag than anything "SOB" Kaepernick ever did was, and that one got you so worked up.
Reply/Quote
Old man who shouldn't have as much power as he does probably has dementia.

More at 11.

Wait...no...that's the whole story.
Reply/Quote
Everyone knows his brain is a melted Crayola and when the House flips red the media will stop carrying ALL his water and the whispers about him being fit or not for a next term will become yells as to who is replacement within the party will be.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 07:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you have any proof that Trump has ever done that?

Didn't Trump re-truth a picture of himself with a Qanon pin photoshopped onto his lapel and THE STORM IS COMING at the top?

It seems like he's not playing dumb with the support he gets from them now. 

As for Biden, well if Hugo Chavez can steal the election from beyond the grave...

But the wacky thing about Biden is that he's as unpopular and mentally questionable as Reagan was in his first term so who knows if he's one and done. 

And the idea that the GOP solution would be to elect Trump again so we could have another 78-82 year old president is pure insanity. 
Reply/Quote
There's 435 voting and 6 non-voting members in the House.

I'm not 79 and still can't I remember/keep track of that many people.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote