Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Asks For A Dead Congresswoman!
(10-08-2022, 03:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: False. Trump brought a new energy to the party and put America first again. Trump was and is conservative but he brought a new energy and new ideas to the party and that's what people wanted and the country needed.

The fact that he wasn't a politician and didn't have a proven track record is exactly why he was a good President because he had new ideas and didn't bow to the masses.

Energy but not "emotion"?  

But Trump did have a kind of "track record," didn't he? The 5 bankruptcies, the Central Park Five ad in the NYT, the divorces, the fraudulent charity and the Trump University scam? No American bank would loan him money anymore. 

Gimmicks like bringing victims of immigrant violence on stage at his rallies or calling COVID the "Chinese virus" certainly wasn't "bowing" to the masses, it was leading them--bringing a new energy and new ideas to the party.  I agree.

But the "energy" and new ideas were decidedly xenophobic and anti-democratic--incompatible with liberal democracy based upon ideals human equality and universal rights.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, I don't want Trump to be president because he hurt my feelings...I'll admit that. I mean, mishandling if not outright giving/selling top secret information that can put our country at grave risk does sort of upset me. I'm a big ol' snowflake like that.

Consider my feelings hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote