Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Breaks Foot Playing With His Dog!
I didn't see a thread about this. Am I wrong or do people want to shove it under the rug and act like the next leader of the free world isn't frail?!

How do you break your foot playing with a dog?!

Quote:President-elect Joe Biden has hairline fractures in his “mid-foot” that will “likely require a walking boot for several weeks,” his doctors said Sunday, CNN reports.

The injury occurred as Biden played with his family’s dog, Major, Saturday.

“Initial x-rays did not show any obvious fracture, but his clinical exam warranted more detailed imaging,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor said Sunday, according to CNN. “Follow-up CT scan confirmed hairline (small) fractures of President-elect Biden’s lateral and intermediate cuneiform bones, which are in the mid-foot. It is anticipated that he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks.”

President Donald Trump tweeted about the news, telling Biden to “Get well soon!”

Biden originally suffered the injury Saturday and went to the orthopedic office in Delaware for treatment. His doctor said it was a sprained right ankle at the time.

The New York Times reports that Biden’s team planned a follow-up Sunday to avoid disrupting his Monday schedule. There was a van at the orthopedic office that tried to “block reporters and photographers from seeing Mr. Biden as he entered the doctor’s office,” according to The New York Times.

Biden suffered the injury while playing with his dog Major, who is a German Shepard that the Bidens adopted in 2018. The family has another dog — a German shepherd named Champ. The family plans to get a cat when they move into the White House, too.

Seriously, a guy that never left his basement for so many months, showed signs of dementia, and now broke his foot playing with his dog, and this is who we want to be running our country?
Reply/Quote
Meh.

I'm a dog lover. I'm happy Biden has two (one of which I think is a rescue) and is bringing them back to the white house.

Trump was the first potus in a century not to have a dog. That speaks volumes. I mean, if nixon or clinton could look their dogs in the eyes after what they'd done, but trump couldn't deal with the soul crushing weight of a dogs honesty, the man must be a monster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe Biden is clearly an injury-prone bust and we should have elected Justin Herbert.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 11:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Joe Biden is clearly an injury-prone bust and we should have elected Justin Herbert.

Still an upgrade, no?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 11:42 PM)Griever Wrote: Still an upgrade, no?

I think Biden is going to use this injury as motivation to prove all the haters wrong.
Reply/Quote
Biden's foot injury did not put him in the hospital and it was just an accident.

Trumps bout with covid put him in the hospital and it was due to him being a complete dumbass.

They are both old men, but when it comes to running the country I'll take the guy with the weak bones over the guy with the weak brain.

And if you think Biden has dementia what does that say about Trump who could not even beat him in a debate?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 11:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Meh.

I'm a dog lover. I'm happy Biden has two (one of which I think is a rescue) and is bringing them back to the white house.

Trump was the first potus in a century not to have a dog. That speaks volumes. I mean, if nixon or clinton could look their dogs in the eyes after what they'd done, but trump couldn't deal with the soul crushing weight of a dogs honesty, the man must be a monster.

One of his dogs is indeed a rescue, and will be the first rescue in the WH.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Colin Kaepernick is in pretty good shape, why don't we make him president?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Seriously, a guy that never left his basement for so many months, showed signs of dementia, and now broke his foot playing with his dog, and this is who we want to be running our country?

No. But he's leaps and bounds better than Trump.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 09:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: No. But he's leaps and bounds better than Trump.

Come on, Trump is a stable genius and he's clearly in tip-top shape!  Seriously though, both Biden and Trump could drop dead tomorrow and no one would be surprised.  
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2020, 10:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't see a thread about this.  Am I wrong or do people want to shove it under the rug and act like the next leader of the free world isn't frail?!

How do you break your foot playing with a dog?!

Seriously, a guy that never left his basement for so many months, showed signs of dementia, and now broke his foot playing with his dog, and this is who we want to be running our country?

I see you're taking Trump's landslide loss quite well, BFritz.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 09:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: No. But he's leaps and bounds better than Trump.

How do you figure?

What is he going to do that's better than what Trump had going pre-pandemic?  How's he going to do it?
Reply/Quote
Too late folks....Biden has been found out!

We knew it couldn't last.  Sad

[Image: EoDWL4IXcAE6UX5?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EoDWL4iXcAYawpm?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EoDWL4KXMAUbtT-?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EoDWL4MXIAABkhz?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?

What is he going to do that's better than what Trump had going pre-pandemic?  How's he going to do it?

He's not going to alienate our allies in favor of authoritarian dictators. He's not going to degrade our intelligence services and trust adversaries over our own people. He's going to take climate change seriously. He's going to listen to experts in their fields instead of trying to claim he knows more than they do. He's going to work with the other side effectively because instead of just claiming to be a deal maker while bankrupting businesses, defaulting on loans, and defrauding everyone he does business with he actually is one from his years of experience in government. He isn't going to actively work to undermine our democratic institutions.

That's just a start and not even getting into the policy preferences.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Too late folks....Biden has been found out!

We knew it couldn't last.  Sad

[Image: EoDWL4IXcAE6UX5?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EoDWL4iXcAYawpm?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EoDWL4KXMAUbtT-?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: EoDWL4MXIAABkhz?format=jpg&name=900x900]

No. What really happened is that he fractured his foot from kicking Trump's ass too many times being declared the winner over and over. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 11:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: How do you figure?

With a broken foot?
Reply/Quote
Is this a meant to be a joke thread?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 12:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Is this a meant to be a joke thread?

No, Biden broke his foot and suddenly 80 million voters are wishing they had a do-over so they could vote for Trump and his two, unbroken feet.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 12:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No, Biden broke his foot and suddenly 80 million voters are wishing they had a do-over so they could vote for Trump and his two, unbroken feet.

..yea, but he has bone spurs.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2020, 01:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: ..yea, but he has bone spurs.

True, Trump couldn't pass a physical 55 years ago...geez, thank god he's only getting 1 term.
Reply/Quote