Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
Trump is going to win by a landslide! I can't wait to watch all the liberals wine and cry all election night long again just like in 2016. God, Country, Trump!!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:24 PM)Mer Wrote: Trump is going to win by a landslide! I can't wait to watch all the liberals wine and cry all election night long again just like in 2016. God, Country, Trump!!

Actually, I prefer whiskey to wine.

I've noticed your spelling and grammar is as awful as a former member who was a former teacher with a real estate side hustle, too.  The coincidence is pretty amazing.  Is it common for teachers to do real estate on the side?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:24 PM)Mer Wrote: Trump is going to win by a landslide! I can't wait to watch all the liberals wine and cry all election night long again just like in 2016. God, Country, Trump!!

I've missed you, Lucie. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's great to see all you too!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Actually, I prefer whiskey to wine.

I've noticed your spelling and grammar is as awful as a former member who was a former teacher with a real estate side hustle, too.  The coincidence is pretty amazing.  Is it common for teachers to do real estate on the side?

I really do feel sorry for you. Here's an "A" for effort. I pray your life improves so you can enjoy it. Have a great labor day.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:30 PM)Mer Wrote: I really do feel sorry for you. Here's an "A" for effort. I pray your life improves so you can enjoy it. Have a great labor day.

Don't let the mob mentality dissuade you from your point of views. You've been a member of this board since the day it opened, but once you enter PnR and have views opposite The Squad you suddenly become the Alt of a suspended board member.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't let the mob mentality dissuade you from your point of views. You've been a member of this board since the day it opened, but once you enter PnR and have views opposite The Squad you suddenly become the Alt of a suspended board member.

Thanks bfine. Most of the time I'm actually being sincere but I think they take my comments as sarcastic. I try to attack the false narratives. They attack me. I'm used to it.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:59 PM)Mer Wrote: Thanks bfine. Most of the time I'm actually being sincere but I think they take my comments as sarcastic. I try to attack the false narratives. They attack me. I'm used to it.

Wait, when you blamed gay people for the breakdown of all major nations, you were being serious?

Reply/Quote
Trump can't read.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:30 PM)Mer Wrote: I really do feel sorry for you. Here's an "A" for effort. I pray your life improves so you can enjoy it. Have a great labor day.

Another coincidence.  Vintage Tommy C/Morningstar circa 2014-2015.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 09:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I get that you don't understand polling, but it's representative, so it's not just Democrats polled.

Ummmm, are you serious about the notes/teleprompter?

[Image: Security_trumpnotes_GettyImages-1188927586.jpg]

[Image: 200319-chinese-coronavirus-donald-trump-...2464fb.jpg]

[Image: dt-reading-614x409.jpg]

[Image: 180221182253-trump-notes-school-shooting...ll-169.jpg][Image: a77179c2-f713-4775-a229-b4e797936f01-GTY...&auto=webp]

[Image: 190806-donald-trump-cs-804a_64c5fa3a6824...0ac50a.jpg]

[Image: AP_16228681785467-1000x618.jpg][Image: 160321191321-donald-trump-at-aipac-with-...ll-169.jpg]

[Image: BPB6ENAHUEI6RB3XFICZ6FUN2I.jpg]

Ummm, yes, there has been examples of Trump with "mental decline"

How many of those where he's reading from teleprompters were in interviews?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many of those where he's reading from teleprompters were in interviews?

For those? I don't know, you said: "show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him."

So I did just that. I also provided video clips of him slurring words, mispronouncing words, losing his train of thought, randomly rambling on, and saying nonsensical things. There's even a clip where he walks out of a room without signing whichever law he was there to sign. By your standards, he is senile. 

Someone mentioned him bringing charts and asking for figures during that bumbling Axios interview he gave.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Another coincidence.  Vintage Tommy C/Morningstar circa 2014-2015.

WTS that's a pretty interesting coincidence. 

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: For those? I don't know, you said: "show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him."

So I did just that. I also provided video clips of him slurring words, mispronouncing words, losing his train of thought, randomly rambling on, and saying nonsensical things. There's even a clip where he walks out of a room without signing whichever law he was there to sign. By your standards, he is senile. 

Someone mentioned him bringing charts and asking for figures during that bumbling Axios interview he gave.

We're talking about debates, not press conferences, as it says in the thread title.

Trump was obviously speaking off-hand when he slurred words or misspoke, which happens.  

And he does get carried away, rambles on sometimes, and get off-topic but Joe is never on-topic without teleprompters.    

He also gives a lot of speeches and interviews, whereas Biden gives an interview, what, once every month, if that?

There's also the fact that most of Trump's interviews are given when things happen without much notice, whereas Biden has had lots of time to prepare for interviews. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 03:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We're talking about debates, not press conferences, as it says in the thread title.

Trump was obviously speaking off-hand when he slurred words or misspoke, which happens.  

And he does get carried away, rambles on sometimes, and get off-topic but Joe is never on-topic without teleprompters.    

He also gives a lot of speeches and interviews, whereas Biden gives an interview, what, once every month, if that?

There's also the fact that most of Trump's interviews are given when things happen without much notice, whereas Biden has had lots of time to prepare for interviews. 

Actually, you said "You maybe have pointed out mistakes in speech or something similar, but show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him." in response to me pointing out his speaking flubs in general, not debate flubs.

I appreciate these excuses for why Trumps sounds, according to your Joe Biden standards, "senile". It sounds like, using your standards, he is "senile". I am not so sure, but you seem confident, given that you have used this exact criteria to label Biden "senile". 

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 04:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Actually, you said "You maybe have pointed out mistakes in speech or something similar, but show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him." in response to me pointing out his speaking flubs in general, not debate flubs.

I appreciate these excuses for why Trumps sounds, according to your Joe Biden standards, "senile". It sounds like, using your standards, he is "senile". I am not so sure, but you seem confident, given that you have used this exact criteria to label Biden "senile". 

HA!!!

You avoid the point of my post and the entire thread again!

I mentioned those problems, but we're TALKING ABOUT DEBATES AND INTERVIEWS!

(I didn't mention interviews in the thread title, but we're talking about having the mental capacity to answer questions off-hand.)

Once again, though, you just go on attack and avoid the obvious.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 04:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HA!!!

You avoid the point of my post and the entire thread again!

I mentioned those problems, but we're TALKING ABOUT DEBATES AND INTERVIEWS!

(I didn't mention interviews in the thread title, but we're talking about having the mental capacity to answer questions off-hand.)

Once again, though, you just go on attack and avoid the obvious.

Brad, you are the one avoiding. I addressed your original post and provided data, but you dismissed it. You can move the goal posts, but it just makes your position look increasingly weak.

I imagine you'll follow your pattern and abandon this thread and start a new "sleep joe is senile" thread in a week that has the same premise and will result in the same exact responses from everyone else explaining why your premise is false and unsubstantiated. 

Reply/Quote
I've pointed this out before, but the "Sleepy Joe" narrative artificially lowers the bar for Biden, creating a situation where Biden has far more to gain from a debate than Trump does. A decent Biden performance breaks Trump's primary message of Biden being mentally unfit. A good debate would shatter the message.

Trump only has himself to blame for where the bar is now set.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 04:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad, you are the one avoiding. I addressed your original post and provided data, but you dismissed it. You can move the goal posts, but it just makes your position look increasingly weak.

I imagine you'll follow your pattern and abandon this thread and start a new "sleep joe is senile" thread in a week that has the same premise and will result in the same exact responses from everyone else explaining why your premise is false and unsubstantiated. 

You would think a different, if not better, point of attack would materialize by now...

Maybe cue card refresh is necessary.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't let the mob mentality dissuade you from your point of views. You've been a member of this board since the day it opened, but once you enter PnR and have views opposite The Squad you suddenly become the Alt of a suspended board member.

This is a thread about how Biden has absolutely no chance of doing anything right and Trump has no ability to do anything wrong.  Is this really the best place to lament that people that aren't on board of the Trump train are the unreasonable ones?
Reply/Quote