Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
(09-06-2020, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you serious?

You might believe he did poorly if you listened to the left-wing media that did everything to try and ensure a Hillary victory, but Hillary was laughing at Trump's answers before he even started speaking, which was obviously just a  tactic to try to get the audience to believe that his answers were so bad they were comical.

I love how you praise Joe's mental capacities but ignore the straight-up facts that I point out of him reading off a teleprompter or looking down to read notes that were written for him.  

If you look at all the news, they're all trying to bash Trump for rushing too much to find a cure and fight the virus, but you're saying that he's not taking it seriously enough.

That speaks to your clear agenda and bias.   

I am being serious. Public opinion on the debates drastically favored Clinton as the "winner" of them, with many giving her 20-40% margins. The closest had him down by 5%, but none found him declared by the plurality of voters as the "debate winner". So, yes, he was notoriously bad in 1-on-1 debates. And just to be clear, she didn't need to laugh to make his answers sound stupid. He has a poor grasp on how our government works and on public policy. That's not news.

Brad, it's not that I "ignore" them, it's just that they are not indicators of senility. I've pointed out similar flubs with Trump and asked how that changes your stance, and you've outright defended treating Biden and Trump differently. 

No one is attacking Trump for doing too much on the pandemic, because he isn't. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Someone, who you know, told me people of a specific class are being paid to write posts.   I’ll ask them if it’s ok to tell you who it is.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

You might believe he did poorly if you listened to the left-wing media that did everything to try and ensure a Hillary victory, but Hillary was laughing at Trump's answers before he even started speaking, which was obviously just a  tactic to try to get the audience to believe that his answers were so bad they were comical.

I love how you praise Joe's mental capacities but ignore the straight-up facts that I point out of him reading off a teleprompter or looking down to read notes that were written for him.  

If you look at all the news, they're all trying to bash Trump for rushing too much to find a cure and fight the virus, but you're saying that he's not taking it seriously enough.

Like I said above, if that were true, Hillary wouldn't have been laughing before Trump even spoke.  

The only way Biden will be able to site facts and actually debate is if he's told what to say through an earpiece or on a teleprompter, which I pointed out examples and you just ignore.

Ah yes; someone looking down at his laptop to make sure his camera working is clear evidence that he has a prepared statement or someone is feeding him answers. No other public speaker uses prompts or ear pieces ever.

You should be more concerned that Biden can follow a script as opposed to Trump, whom embarrasses our entire country every time he speaks off the cuff and slurs his word like someone who actually has dementia.

I should probably mention; if you want to use small out of context clips to make a point, I could absolutely prove Trump mental facilities are in way worse shape than Biden's using the same tactic. Not that you'd care; I've found it to be a good waste of time arguing with Trump supporters, but I'm more likely to change a walls opinion (and have a more fulfilling discussion).
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 09:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, I put the over/under on 10 minutes, before Biden reverts to tall tales of the days of Corn Pop, and his band of "bad dudes", and then goes on to ramble about how back in the good ole days of Robert KKK Byrd, and such..

Sean Hannity calls him Robert KKK Byrd too... Probably coincidence.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:05 AM)jason Wrote: Sean Hannity calls him Robert KKK Byrd too... Probably coincidence.

Either coincidence or Bryd was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK. 

Reply/Quote

Like I said above, if that were true, Hillary wouldn't have been laughing before Trump even spoke.  

The only way Biden will be able to site facts and actually debate is if he's told what to say through an earpiece or on a teleprompter, which I pointed out examples and you just ignore.

I was laughing at Trump in the 2016 debates too. Care to tell me what I was thinking?

I'm not sure anyone is bashing Trump for "trying to find a cure". They're bashing him for his pitiful leadership in the face of a pandemic... Maybe they also realize that in all of human history we've yet to find a cure for a coronavirus... That's why we all get colds. He's trying to cover his ass. It's that simple. He's got the CDC telling states to brace for a vaccine by 11/1... Doesn't sound fishy at all to you I suppose, but it does to me... A vaccine isn't gonna make this go away my friend. It's just wishful thinking from Mr Hit the Body WIth Powerful Light.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Either coincidence or Bryd was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK. 

The word for word phrasing struck me kinda funny... I guess I should've waited for Beto Bozo or Bolshevik Bernie before I jumped to conclusions.

A Cyclops though huh?... Is that prestigious?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I hope he talks about the loser with a shitty boat parade where the boats sink
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: The word for word phrasing struck me kinda funny... I guess I should've waited for Beto Bozo or Bolshevik Bernie before I jumped to conclusions.

A Cyclops though huh?... Is that prestigious?

Only the exalted ones. 

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Only the exalted ones. 

The KKK is full of innuendo.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 11:27 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I am being serious. Public opinion on the debates drastically favored Clinton as the "winner" of them, with many giving her 20-40% margins. The closest had him down by 5%, but none found him declared by the plurality of voters as the "debate winner". So, yes, he was notoriously bad in 1-on-1 debates. And just to be clear, she didn't need to laugh to make his answers sound stupid. He has a poor grasp on how our government works and on public policy. That's not news.

Brad, it's not that I "ignore" them, it's just that they are not indicators of senility. I've pointed out similar flubs with Trump and asked how that changes your stance, and you've outright defended treating Biden and Trump differently. 

No one is attacking Trump for doing too much on the pandemic, because he isn't. 
Polls taken by the people who OVERWHELMINGLY wanted Trump to lose.

You maybe have pointed out mistakes in speech or something similar, but show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him.

I treat them differently because Trump has never shown the mental decline that Biden has.

Has Trump ever just lost his train of thought on multiple occasions and did things that he has obviously been coached to do like say "oh, I better just stop right there," or where he asked the black interviewer if he ever smoked crack?

Which, by the way, I can't believe that Democrats ignore that when, if Trump had said it, people would be burning down the White Houe. 
(09-06-2020, 11:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Ah yes; someone looking down at his laptop to make sure his camera working is clear evidence that he has a prepared statement or someone is feeding him answers. No other public speaker uses prompts or ear pieces ever.

You should be more concerned that Biden can follow a script as opposed to Trump, whom embarrasses our entire country every time he speaks off the cuff and slurs his word like someone who actually has dementia.

I should probably mention; if you want to use small out of context clips to make a point, I could absolutely prove Trump mental facilities are in way worse shape than Biden's using the same tactic. Not that you'd care; I've found it to be a good waste of time arguing with Trump supporters, but I'm more likely to change a walls opinion (and have a more fulfilling discussion).

HE'S NOT A PUBLIC SPEAKER!   HE'S A POLITICIAN AND IT WAS AN INTERVIEW!  

He's supposed to formulate the answers in his brain right away like every good politician does!

Show me where Trump has been as bad as Biden in those aspects.

Also, you claim Trump embarrasses our country every time he speaks off the cuff and slurs his words, yet you give no examples.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Polls taken by the people who OVERWHELMINGLY wanted Trump to lose.

You maybe have pointed out mistakes in speech or something similar, but show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him.

I treat them differently because Trump has never shown the mental decline that Biden has.

Has Trump ever just lost his train of thought on multiple occasions and did things that he has obviously been coached to do like say "oh, I better just stop right there," or where he asked the black interviewer if he ever smoked crack?

Which, by the way, I can't believe that Democrats ignore that when, if Trump had said it, people would be burning down the White Houe. 

HE'S NOT A PUBLIC SPEAKER!   HE'S A POLITICIAN AND IT WAS AN INTERVIEW!  

He's supposed to formulate the answers in his brain right away like every good politician does!

Show me where Trump has been as bad as Biden in those aspects.

Also, you claim Trump embarrasses our country every time he speaks off the cuff and slurs his words, yet you give no examples.

Stop getting emotional.

Every public speaker - political or supportive - uses cue cards and notes. Even in debates people bring notes and pre-written aspects to help convey a point. One would think with your supposed history as a speaker you'd know these things, but here we are.

As for your other request since you can't dare be bothered looking for anything that makes Dear Leader look bad. Admittedly that's last years montage, but this year's isn't available just yet - the clown still has a few more months to butcher the English language.

Bonus points if you can see where he's clearly struggling to read from his scripts.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Stop getting emotional.

Every public speaker - political or supportive - uses cue cards and notes. Even in debates people bring notes and pre-written aspects to help convey a point. One would think with your supposed history as a speaker you'd know these things, but here we are.

As for your other request since you can't dare be bothered looking for anything that makes Dear Leader look bad. Admittedly that's last years montage, but this year's isn't available just yet - the clown still has a few more months to butcher the English language.

Bonus points if you can see where he's clearly struggling to read from his scripts.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

First off, I have NEVER used cue cards or notes, and nor has any public speaker that I've ever worked with. 

Furthermore, even if public speakers did use notes, Joe wasn't public "speaking," he was being interviewed on topics that he's supposed to know!

If we're in a nuclear meeting with a foreign power, how bad do you think the world is going to laugh at Joe when he gets asked a question and has to look down to read the answer?!

HUGE swing and miss there.

You're completely fishing and just making things up to try and fit your narrative that Joe's not as bad as everyone thinks and that Trump is equally as bad as Joe actually is!

Those slip-ups from Trump were just slips of the tongue, whereas Joe's were because he has no clue what the hell he's talking about!

Once again, you're fishing.

Show me where any person has brought notes or cue cards to a debate?  

Furthermore, these were interviews, not debates.  I want my president to have enough knowledge to know things, not read from notes that someone else most likely wrote for him.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You maybe have pointed out mistakes in speech or something similar, but show me where Trump has had to read from a teleprompter or from notes written out for him.

Trump generally only speaks clearly when he's reading something prepared. The rest of the time, he's at least as unintelligible as Biden, if not worse. He has trouble pronouncing basic words. He gets confused and rambles incoherently. He seems to be quoting himself at times.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 02:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

First off, I have NEVER used cue cards or notes, and nor has any public speaker that I've ever worked with. 

Furthermore, even if public speakers did use notes, Joe wasn't public "speaking," he was being interviewed on topics that he's supposed to know!

If we're in a nuclear meeting with a foreign power, how bad do you think the world is going to laugh at Joe when he gets asked a question and has to look down to read the answer?!

HUGE swing and miss there.

You're completely fishing and just making things up to try and fit your narrative that Joe's not as bad as everyone thinks and that Trump is equally as bad as Joe actually is!

Those slip-ups from Trump were just slips of the tongue, whereas Joe's were because he has no clue what the hell he's talking about!

Once again, you're fishing.

Show me where any person has brought notes or cue cards to a debate?  

Furthermore, these were interviews, not debates.  I want my president to have enough knowledge to know things, not read from notes that someone else most likely wrote for him.

So it's slip ups when Trump does but signs of dementia when Biden does it. 

Like I said - better conversation from walls.

Okay fine - you don't use notes in your speeches; explains why you have so much time to post nonsense here. You can find any number of public speakers reading off of teleprompters, and your own boy Trump just had that disaster of an interview where he brought notes to try and prove his numbers (it's meme'd all to hell now; I'm sure you can find it on your own). 

You've clearly never taken part in a structured debate if you don't realize notes are an important part; both in research and even during the debate itself. That's debate 101, and they teach it in any school that hasn't been grossly defuded.

Do I expect a meeting to involve notes? No - I expect the leaders in question to have done due diligence prior to opening their mouths in any capacity on the subject, something Trump has a long standing history of not doing, not that you'll fault him for forgoing all of his intelligence briefings the last 3.5 years.

I can't wait to see how you move the goal posts or completely disregard reality next.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 01:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Polls taken by the people who OVERWHELMINGLY wanted Trump to lose.

I get that you don't understand polling, but it's representative, so it's not just Democrats polled.

Ummmm, are you serious about the notes/teleprompter?

[Image: Security_trumpnotes_GettyImages-1188927586.jpg]

[Image: 200319-chinese-coronavirus-donald-trump-...2464fb.jpg]

[Image: dt-reading-614x409.jpg]

[Image: 180221182253-trump-notes-school-shooting...ll-169.jpg][Image: a77179c2-f713-4775-a229-b4e797936f01-GTY...&auto=webp]

[Image: 190806-donald-trump-cs-804a_64c5fa3a6824...0ac50a.jpg]

[Image: AP_16228681785467-1000x618.jpg][Image: 160321191321-donald-trump-at-aipac-with-...ll-169.jpg]

[Image: BPB6ENAHUEI6RB3XFICZ6FUN2I.jpg]

Ummm, yes, there has been examples of Trump with "mental decline"

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 04:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So it's slip ups when Trump does but signs of dementia when Biden does it. 

Like I said - better conversation from walls.

Okay fine - you don't use notes in your speeches; explains why you have so much time to post nonsense here. You can find any number of public speakers reading off of teleprompters, and your own boy Trump just had that disaster of an interview where he brought notes to try and prove his numbers (it's meme'd all to hell now; I'm sure you can find it on your own). 

You've clearly never taken part in a structured debate if you don't realize notes are an important part; both in research and even during the debate itself. That's debate 101, and they teach it in any school that hasn't been grossly defuded.

Do I expect a meeting to involve notes? No - I expect the leaders in question to have done due diligence prior to opening their mouths in any capacity on the subject, something Trump has a long standing history of not doing, not that you'll fault him for forgoing all of his intelligence briefings the last 3.5 years.

I can't wait to see how you move the goal posts or completely disregard reality next.

You're correct that note-taking is Debate 101. Every great debater will take notes during a political debate. 

But, as you said, the goal post will be moved. 

Reply/Quote
I have never, ever, seen someone so vehemently defend Trump and try their best to take on his persona. I have never seen someone actually refer to Biden as “Sleepy Joe” and twist every single thing said about Trump into an attack on Biden or fabricate some kind of excuse for it. This is legit cringe-worthy, Fritz.

Trump couldn’t even pronounce Thailand. He can’t make it through basic speeches without messing up and making zero sense and could barely take a sip of water/walk down a ramp a few months ago. Even if you read this, I am sure you will say something along the lines of “LAUGH EMOJIx7 THAT IS FAKE NEWS!”

Pretty much anything said about Trump that is negative is going to be called fake news. He just called the soldiers buried in the cemetery in France “losers” and this was confirmed by FOX News, but that doesn’t matter. It’s negative, so it’s fake news. Trump is not a good public speaker and didn’t do well in the last round of debates. He likely isn’t going to do well this time. He will try to interrupt and speak loudly to throw Biden off without providing much substance.
Reply/Quote

The whole thing is good, but fast forward to the 05:30 mark

Reply/Quote
[Image: 118993582_772257493566626_22991082882991...e=5F7CC251]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote