Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Kept Checking His Watch During Dignified Transfer
How the hell can anyone keep defending this guy?

He was just pissing on fallen soldier's caskets.

Snopes has posted this as true, with the estimates ranging from once to 13 times, with even once being way too many:

[Image: biden-checks-watch.jpg?resize=865,452&quality=65]

Quote:Videos and photographs show U.S. President Joe Biden checking his watch at least twice during the dignified transfer of soldiers at Dover Air Force Base in August 2021. Social media rumors varied about how many times Biden checked his watch, ranging from once to 13 times. It's unclear how many times Biden checked his watch during this ceremony.

Explain why this was ok? Would a man who wasn't mentally impaired do that?
Reply/Quote
Either Biden is mentally impaired or he is pissing on soldiers...he can't be both. Pick one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At least he could be bothered to show up.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Either Biden is mentally impaired or he is pissing on soldiers...he can't be both.  Pick one.

Why can't he be both?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why can't he be both?

Because people who are suffering from dementia aren't capable of the sort of brazen disregard for the feelings of others that you are saying took place.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because people who are suffering from dementia aren't capable of the sort of brazen disregard for the feelings of others that you are saying took place.

Do people suffering from dementia suffer from it at all times?

Aren't there levels of dementia?

Either way, it's not a good look for him.

Democrats will overlook this, of course.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do people suffering from dementia suffer from it at all times?

Aren't there levels of dementia?

Why are you asking me?  You're the internet psychiatrist, here. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why are you asking me?  You're the internet psychiatrist, here. 

You're the one that just said this:

(09-03-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because people who are suffering from dementia aren't capable of the sort of brazen disregard for the feelings of others that you are saying took place.
So I'm not the one claiming to be the psychiatrist here.

Nice try.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why are you asking me?  You're the internet psychiatrist, here. 

Think he’s referencing the DSM-1
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 04:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're the one that just said this:

So I'm not the one claiming to be the psychiatrist here.

Nice try.

I'm saying IF you believe Biden has dementia, which seems to be the case given your assertions, THEN you should find it unreasonable to hold him to the same standards of causing offense as you would a person of sane mind.

You are saying Biden:

A. is mentally unwell
B. is doing something to cause offense

I'm saying that by your own argument your argument is flawed.  What I think of Biden and his mental aptitude doesn't enter into this equation.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 05:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Think he’s referencing the DSM-1

It's up to the DSIM-V now, but it was still the DSM-IV when I was in school...the more you know, eh?  Also, a DSIM-V is like any tool and is only as useful as the person who is using it wants it to be.  

Er wait...is DSIM -1 some sort of joke?   I guess it could be.  
Reply/Quote
I personally draw the line at 14 watch checks so it's all good in my book.
Reply/Quote
Quick real life story time, speaking of getting offended by mentally impaired people. When I was in high school a few seniors told one of the mentally handicapped kids in the school to say a list of insulting things to one of the guys in my class. The guy in my class responded by flipping out and mercilessly beating the mentally handicapped kid in a fit of rage. It was probably the most shocking thing I've seen in my charmed life.

Practically nothing came of this though because my school was crap and it was in the pre-social media days.
Reply/Quote
I keeping seeing this photo buy no one has produced the video yet. 

Weird.

Almost like it was split second and not worth getting upset about.

But again, at least he was there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Actually if Biden checked his watch that many times he's more suited to get a dime store diagnosis of OCD than anything else.
Reply/Quote
Maybe concern yourself with issues more meaningful than a man checking the time on his watch.
Reply/Quote
Are we going to get a new thread every single time Fox News talks about Biden?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Maybe concern yourself with issues more meaningful than a man checking the time on his watch.

Biden is being an uncouth dumbass here, no doubt. But it doesn't mean he's nuts and it doesn't mean we should lament the loss of Trump. 
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are we going to get a new thread every single time Fox News talks about Biden?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47769c97epnm9viu8yvt...y.gif&ct=g]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are we going to get a new thread every single time Fox News talks about Biden?

I heard this story days ago so B is super late to the game.
Reply/Quote