Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Decline Already Showing?
(01-29-2021, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He wouldn't need to draft them himself, but he should definitely read over them and be able to understand where even to understand what they're saying, where to sign, and whatever else.

Like I said, the video has magically "disappeared," but I'll definitely keep looking.

You do that.

(01-29-2021, 07:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can hear him say "where do I sign?"

And then she points.

How would that be doctored (fake)?

Also, everyone pointing to that he had a month to look into all of this, do you think that's what he was focused on every day for a month?  Or do you think he just looked at them and decided they were wrong without doing any research? 

You really have zero idea how any of this works.

Also, look up deep fakes. You'd be amazed what they can do with doctored videos.

(01-29-2021, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'll look for it.

Also, lost another 13k in the market today from the money I have to take care of me for the rest of my life, but I guess that's not Biden's fault.

Nope, it sure isn't. That's just market volatility. In all honesty, it could very well be ripples from the GME fiasco.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 08:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Also, look up deep fakes. You'd be amazed what they can do with doctored videos.

I wouldn't, but I won't admit as to why.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
Executive orders aren’t the boogeyman. The criticism is when opponents believe they’re being used to bypass the legislature, but they’re not inherently bad nor do most of them seek to bypass Congress.

Also, Trump signed an average of 55 per year, more than anyone since Carter, so I’m not sure the criticism sticks.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sigh.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Where was this EO outrage when Trump was signing them left and right?

[checking OP]

Right then. Nevermind.

All over the place. I mean it was different people and all.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 04:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is it really presidential if he's not making racist remarks (Kung Flu, China Virus), enabling hate groups (stand by), or denying a pandemic?

Old Uncle Joe has had his fair share. Oh wait my bad. They were just gaffes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 08:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Executive orders aren’t the boogeyman. The criticism is when opponents believe they’re being used to bypass the legislature, but they’re not inherently bad nor do most of them seek to bypass Congress.

Also, Trump signed an average of 55 per year, more than anyone since Carter, so I’m not sure the criticism sticks.

This is why we voted for Joe. What took Trump a year, Joe will get done in two weeks. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 09:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: All over the place. I mean it was different people and all.

Rules for thee, then. Great counter point.

(01-29-2021, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Old Uncle Joe has had his fair share.  Oh wait my bad. They were just gaffes.

Let's see how many gaffes he's had since being president.

Oh, he stuttered. Definitely equal to the racist context of China Virus or the enabling of hate groups. Whew - I'm glad you corrected me; damn that Biden. Or maybe you mean the shit he said 60 years ago? I'm pretty sure I already raked him over the coals for that and one of the many reasons I don't like him.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 12:53 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Rules for thee, then. Great counter point.

Let's see how many gaffes he's had since being president.

Oh, he stuttered. Definitely equal to the racist context of China Virus or the enabling of hate groups. Whew - I'm glad you corrected me; damn that Biden. Or maybe you mean the shit he said 60 years ago? I'm pretty sure I already raked him over the coals for that and one of the many reasons I don't like him.

Actually I was referring to rules for thee. The opposite can always be asked and everyone shown to be a hypocrite when they attempt to point out hypocrisy.

Oh we only get to go on the last week while he was President. Rules for thee again. Not in the last week but not quite 60 years ago.

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids. 2019

If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. 2020

Are you a junkie? 2020

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 01:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh we only get to go on the last week while he was President. Rules for thee again. Not in the last week but  not quite 60 years ago.

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids. 2019

If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. 2020

Are you a junkie? 2020

Well given that my original statement was 'is it presidential if', then yeah technically.

Again, I've already raked the clown over the coals for the shit he's said before. But I guess I'll have to keep saying it since most people quit reading after the first sentence.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'll look for it.

Also, lost another 13k in the market today from the money I have to take care of me for the rest of my life, but I guess that's not Biden's fault.

Nope, it's your fault.

Personnal responsibility.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 04:07 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Nope, it's your fault.

Personnal responsibility.

Yep.

I should have known Biden's America would be a disaster and I should have tried to sell everything and take as little loss as possible instead of the huge losses that are coming.

But I thought that big government under Biden would take care of everyone?
Reply/Quote
I saw that vid. Almost positive that was the sign up sheet for the satanic pedophile cannibal retreat coming up next month that he was so eager to sign.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 04:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I saw that vid. Almost positive that was the sign up sheet for the satanic pedophile cannibal retreat coming up next month that he was so eager to sign.

You sure about that? I was pretty certain it was about replacing the Lincoln memorial with a statue of Hugo Chavez and putting hammer and sickle into the American flag.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 04:21 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep.

I should have known Biden's America would be a disaster and I should have tried to sell everything and take as little loss as possible instead of the huge losses that are coming.

BFritz you nailed it. Best sell what you can as soon as possible.

What do you have in the way of real estate or antiques?  

All that will soon be useless under Biden. If the economy does not collapse, the state will confiscate it. 

But maybe I can help take some of this property off your hands before the disaster hits--at a suitably reduced price.

Pm with a list, and for a small loss now maybe you can avoid the huge losses coming.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2021, 04:52 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I saw that vid. Almost positive that was the sign up sheet for the satanic pedophile cannibal retreat coming up next month that he was so eager to sign.

You're not that far off.

A mutual friend posted this.  She also owns a business, denied Covid was a problem then had to shut down when her staff got infected.

[Image: panda.jpg]

Her post only had the usual responses the original was much more disturbing.

They believe this.  The believe Trump was "sent" to save the children and that the last election was a complete fraud.

How are we to convert them back to sanity?  I don't think we can.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Hey, someone blaming his own downfall upon the unfairness of the system, that's refreshing to hear.
Reply/Quote

You knew ! 

You made posts that Biden's America will be a disaster.

It's like you warned us to be careful to not cross a bridge and then took the bridge and it collapsed.

Luckily, everyone here that you warned that Biden's America will be a disaster listened to you and didn't cross the bridge.

Nice to you for proving your point by losing 13K but it is a strange behaviour for someone who was aware of the disaster coming.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You knew ! 

It's like you warned us to be careful to not cross a bridge and then took the bridge and it collapsed.

Luckily, everyone here that you warned that Biden's America will be a disaster listened to you and didn't cross the bridge.

Nice to you for proving your point by losing 13K but it is a strange behaviour for someone who was aware of the disaster coming.

One man's disaster is another man's fortune.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You knew ! 

Considering I don't control my money, your stupid attempts at insults crash and burn.

Keep trying, though, because your diversion attempts to try to acknowledge that Biden's failing are laughable to anyone that views them objectively.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote