Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Decline Already Showing?
(02-02-2021, 12:04 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Maybe, if being drunk was a thread. I can feel the IQ points draining off of me when I click on this thread. We're not far away from "I know you are, but what am I?"

I need to learn not to engage, but I just couldn't help myself. I admit that I was a little bored thanks to a snow day. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 02:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The stimulus plan could help, but it could also cause inflation and have the opposite effect.

Fair point, but companies generally don't care much about inflation. That's why they plan regular price increases despite markets not changing.

That's why the price of things continues to rise despite the fact that for a lot of industries the cost of business stays flat or even gone down over long periods. Not all, for sure, but lots. Look at the auto industry. Steel prices went up, but american car makers shipped jobs to mexico and Canada and automated, knocking out big chunks of cost... But the price of a new car keeps rising.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2021, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'll look for it.

Also, lost another 13k in the market today from the money I have to take care of me for the rest of my life, but I guess that's not Biden's fault.

Dow at an all time high now, so that’s also Biden’s fault right?
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 10:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: Dow at an all time high now, so that’s also Biden’s fault right?

Fair question.  Let's see if he avoids it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote