Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's "Press Conference"!
(03-26-2021, 01:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think a man as senile and that has had his mental faculties decline so much that he wouldn't say the N-word?

He is not senile.  You are just hearing things.

This is great.

"What is your explanation for why he would randomly say the N-word?"
"Because he is senile."
"What is your proof that he is senile?"
"He randomly says the n-word.  Why would anyone think I am too stupid to figure this out?"
Reply/Quote
You know, one of these days Biden's cheese is going to legit slip off his cracker and no one is going to believe the people who say "No really, he's actually legitimately senile now!"

It's amazing we explain this sort of thing to children and then completely forget it as adults....what is it called....crying about Peter Wolf, or something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 03:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He is not senile.  You are just hearing things.

This is great.

"What is your explanation for why he would randomly say the N-word?"
"Because he is senile."
"What is your proof that he is senile?"
"He randomly says the n-word.  Why would anyone think I am too stupid to figure this out?"
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Watch the Hodge twins commentary on his press conference.  He has no clue what's going on.  I know you won't because you don't watch things that contradict your pre-determined beliefs, just like you wouldn't click the link to my website to see that it had a calendar because you assumed I was too stupid to have one of the most basic and most common things that a public "speaker's" website would have.
Reply/Quote
I cant say I am surprised that the crowd that watched trump rambling for 4 years, and actually thought that was presidential, would be confused as to why Biden would show up prepared.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 11:59 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And Biden is it??????  Wow, you have some really low standards.  Other than the fact that I liked Trumps overall policies, they are both horrible and we are still starved for a real president.  One couldn't shut up and stop saying dumb shit along with the tweeting and the other doesn't want to say anything unless it's practically scripted and likes to sniff little girls hair.  Both are awful.

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. Joe
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 03:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Watch the Hodge twins commentary on his press conference.  He has no clue what's going on.  I know you won't because you don't watch things that contradict your pre-determined beliefs,

The Hodge twins are propaganda clowns.  I have showed the deception in many of their videos here.

They are such rubes that they actually fell for all the claims about mass voter fraud costing Trump the lection.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:06 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I cant say I am surprised that the crowd that watched trump rambling for 4 years, and actually thought that was presidential, would be confused as to why Biden would show up prepared.

Prepared for what ? To hit softball questions over the short fence for all his followers to relish in. 

Not one hard question. None Zero Zilch

How would you guys have felt if Trump only picked the conservative leaning media for questions completely ignoring those who he knew would ask tough questions. 

Look I l know Trump was an ass. But he didn't shy away from tough questions. 

Biden on the other hand is scared shitless to even look in Doocy's direction for fear of saying something stupid or even worse letting something slip that his handlers don't want the public to know. 

It would be hilarious if he wasn't the leader of the free world.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5z38Tm0LEKc2zY0vKfDA-e0GgPNBKTFDR7NV_tYj...affecd0d17]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:37 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Look I l know Trump was an ass. But he didn't shy away from tough questions. 

Pure delusion.

Reply/Quote
4 years of mainstream media hammering him & that's all you got?

Trump took questions from every network. He wasn't a coward.

I'll ask again.

How would you guys have felt if Trump only picked the conservative leaning media for questions completely ignoring those who he knew would ask tough questions.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:37 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Prepared for what ? To hit softball questions over the short fence for all his followers to relish in. 

Not one hard question. None Zero Zilch

Look I l know Trump was an ass. But he didn't shy away from tough questions. 

Biden on the other hand is scared shitless to even look in Doocy's direction for fear of saying something stupid or even worse letting something slip that his handlers don't want the public to know. 

It would be hilarious if he wasn't the leader of the free world.

Lol @ your attempt at gaslighting 
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: 4 years of mainstream media hammering him & that's all you got?

Trump took questions from every network. He wasn't a coward.

I'll ask again.

Trump, routinely, wouldn't answer "nasty" questions.  He attacked verbally the people asking questions he didn't like.  Then he just wouldn't answer some questions. He told his rallies that CNN, MSNBC, etc were "fake news", he took questions from OAN that were so soft they would have melted in water like cotton candy.

Problem (one of them) with Trump was that he thought he was so smart he could just think on his feet with no prep.  Go watch any interview with him...ever...and it's the same.  Hell he was crying about fake news long before he ever ran for office if someone talked about how much he was really worth.

So seeing someone prepared comes as shock to those who bought the snake oil.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Hodge twins are propaganda clowns.  I have showed the deception in many of their videos here.

They are such rubes that they actually fell for all the claims about mass voter fraud costing Trump the lection.

(03-26-2021, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pure delusion.

Delusion because he won't answer CNN and calls them out on their liberal bias!

Once again, Fred posts videos and acts like they're the crushing blow he's been waiting to deliver when they offer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of any substance.  

It's becoming sad at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: 4 years of mainstream media hammering him & that's all you got?

No, actually there are many more just like those.

(03-26-2021, 04:47 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: How would you guys have felt if Trump only picked the conservative leaning media for questions completely ignoring those who he knew would ask tough questions.

He did it all the time.  I just posted video proof.

And I can post a lot more examples if you continue to deny the truth.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Delusion because he won't answer CNN and calls them out on their liberal bias!

Once again, Fred posts videos and acts like they're the crushing blow he's been waiting to deliver when they offer ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of any substance.  

It's becoming sad at this point.

My posts 100% proved that Trump refused to take tough questions from news agencies that disagreed with him.

You guys were saying that he never did that so I just proved you wrong.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump, routinely, wouldn't answer "nasty" questions.  He attacked verbally the people asking questions he didn't like.  Then he just wouldn't answer some questions. He told his rallies that CNN, MSNBC, etc were "fake news", he took questions from OAN that were so soft they would have melted in water like cotton candy.

Problem (one of them) with Trump was that he thought he was so smart he could just think on his feet with no prep.  Go watch any interview with him...ever...and it's the same.  Hell he was crying about fake news long before he ever ran for office if someone talked about how much he was really worth.

So seeing someone prepared comes as shock to those who bought the snake oil.  

You mean nasty Yamiche Alcinder. She sure earned her front row spot yesterday didn't she. Hammering Trump every chance she got sure paid off.

Where's her tough questions at now?

Like his replies or not he did call on her which is more than the big guy did yesterday. 

2 months in and here we are. Gonna be an interesting 4 years of you people defending his every move whether he deserves it or not. 
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My posts 100% proved that Trump refused to take tough questions from news agencies that disagreed with him.

You guys were saying that he never did that so I just proved you wrong.

lol!!!!!!

You keep getting funnier and funnier!

Trump refused to take bullshit questions from a biased source that asked bullshit questions!  He has answered questions from them before and he knows they're bullshit!  Was he refusing to answer a follow-up question because the first question was so horrible!  That's probably what happened and you just left it out because context always kills your arguments!
Reply/Quote
Anything short of agreeing with fox news version of Biden is apparently defending the guy's every move, apparently.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Anything short of agreeing with fox news version of Biden is apparently defending the guy's every move, apparently.

Anything short of agreeing with the groupthink on here is apparently criticizing the guy's every move. apparently.  
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:35 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Anything short of agreeing with the groupthink on here is apparently criticizing the guy's every move. apparently.  

The groupthink here seems to be that Biden is pretty bad but Trump is worse.  If some people would get their lips off Trump's orange arse we'd probably be one big group of groupthink.  
Reply/Quote