Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Press Conference!
(08-27-2021, 03:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It is funnier watching people be so delusional that they defend a man with clear dementia.

JFC. I said this when people commented about Trump, and I'll say it now. Stop trying to project health conditions onto someone when you have no expertise in the manner and you have had no direct interaction. Even any medical expert worth their salt would abstain from making such claims without actually examining an individual. It's like me saying you clearly have paranoid personality disorder based upon your posting patterns. I don't have the medical background to make that claim, nor have I actually examined you. It is simply based on observing symptoms that line up with a condition.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 03:37 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: JFC. I said this when people commented about Trump, and I'll say it now. Stop trying to project health conditions onto someone when you have no expertise in the manner and you have had no direct interaction. Even any medical expert worth their salt would abstain from making such claims without actually examining an individual. It's like me saying you clearly have paranoid personality disorder based upon your posting patterns. I don't have the medical background to make that claim, nor have I actually examined you. It is simply based on observing symptoms that line up with a condition.

But the internet says Trump had dementia, too.

[Image: KXXC3iS.jpeg]

If you take the internet at its word we are looking at at least 8 years of dementia presidents in Biden and Trump, and that is off the heels of 8 years of a fake Kenyan president.  USA is not A-ok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 03:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so you've taught government for over a decade and when has it ever been obvious that this situation has occurred under any other President?

Whether preparing for a press briefing with admin official or the President, part of the comms team's job is to try to find out what will likely be asked and use that to determine which reporters they want to call on (though not exclusively call on). This could be done for a few reasons including: 1) they know the general question and can be prepared with a good answer, 2) they are not caught off guard, 3) the questions are relevant, 4) they can field some easy questions.

According to Steven Thomma, the executive director of the White House Correspondents’ Association:

"White House staff as far back at least to Gerald Ford have routinely worked to know what is on reporters' minds so they can prepare for daily briefings. They have used informal group conversations as well as individual conversations to do this. But this is primarily to ensure they have the answers reporters — and through them the public — need." This was in response to a claim that the briefings are "staged". 

The comms team also write speeches for the presidents and give them notes on what to ask or how to act. 

Some presidents like Obama were more involved in the speech writing:

[Image: 8475945531_5e744c2600_k.jpg]

Trump was caught on camera a few times with notes from his team on what to say or how to act:

[Image: 2409.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form...59176bc356]

You're predisposed to see any signs of the behinds the scenes work of staffers as covering up "Biden's dementia", but this is just how it all operates.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 04:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Whether preparing for a press briefing with admin official or the President, part of the comms team's job is to try to find out what will likely be asked and use that to determine which reporters they want to call on (though not exclusively call on). This could be done for a few reasons including: 1) they know the general question and can be prepared with a good answer, 2) they are not caught off guard, 3) the questions are relevant, 4) they can field some easy questions.

According to Steven Thomma, the executive director of the White House Correspondents’ Association:

"White House staff as far back at least to Gerald Ford have routinely worked to know what is on reporters' minds so they can prepare for daily briefings. They have used informal group conversations as well as individual conversations to do this. But this is primarily to ensure they have the answers reporters — and through them the public — need." This was in response to a claim that the briefings are "staged". 

The comms team also write speeches for the presidents and give them notes on what to ask or how to act. 

Some presidents like Obama were more involved in the speech writing:

[Image: 8475945531_5e744c2600_k.jpg]

Trump was caught on camera a few times with notes from his team on what to say or how to act:

[Image: 2409.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form...59176bc356]

You're predisposed to see any signs of the behinds the scenes work of staffers as covering up "Biden's dementia", but this is just how it all operates.

Notice how it says "what was on reporters' minds," not exactly what they'd be asked.  Also, if they told the President who would ask what, then they could fill him in and get him prepared, but I don't think they'd instruct him on who to call on.

If you can't see his cognitive decline, you're either blind or lying to yourself.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 07:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Notice how it says "what was on reporters' minds," not exactly what they'd be asked.  Also, if they told the President who would ask what, then they could fill him in and get him prepared, but I don't think they'd instruct him on who to call on.

I didn't say "exactly what they'd be asked". But, yes, they do note who to call on and who to avoid. These presidential administration can also be quite vindictive with reporters. We've seen it on display with the last three.

Quote:If you can't see his cognitive decline, you're either blind or lying to yourself.

I've been denying it ever since that photographic proof that he was wearing a wire under his skin during the debate. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 10:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I've been denying it ever since that photographic proof that he was wearing a wire under his skin during the debate. 

Exactly.

You make a joke about something I was wrong about to deflect from the fact that Biden is suffering from dementia.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 11:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.

You make a joke about something I was wrong about to deflect from the fact that Biden is suffering from dementia.  

Or he's painting a picture of someone projecting a lot of echo chamber nonsense. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 11:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly.

It’s really more me pointing out the completely insane lengths you’ve gone to suggest that Biden has dementia, because it undercuts you every time you start a thread claiming he has dementia, or try to suggest that others are deluded for not seeing what you see.

The boy who cried wolf, if you will.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 09:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It’s really more me pointing out the completely insane lengths you’ve gone to suggest that Biden has dementia, because it undercuts you every time you start a thread claiming he has dementia, or try to suggest that others are deluded for not seeing what you see.

The boy who cried wolf, if you will.

Even liberals and liberal news outlets are turning on him.  

When he can't finish out this term and completely loses it, are you going to admit you've been completely wrong or what will it take?  

That's an honest question because it seems like seems like it's going south fast.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 01:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even liberals and liberal news outlets are turning on him.  

When he can't finish out this term and completely loses it, are you going to admit you've been completely wrong or what will it take?  

That's an honest question because it seems like seems like it's going south fast.

Liberals and liberal news outlets have an agenda (surprise, I know). They're woke and want gropey old  white man biden out and minority woman Harris in. 

She gets 3 years as president and she rolls into the 2024 election as an incumbent and suddenly things are that much more difficult for the GOP. 

That was likely the plan the whole time.  Why so many Republicans want it to happen is beyond me.  Biden being declared mentally unfit is the most bi partisan desire there is.  I mean, isn't it a little convenient that democrats, who are more than happy having old white guys as VPs suddenly decided that once they elected the oldest president ever that it just also happened to be the time to make a black woman the VP?  

The fact that Biden can take the fall for Afghanistan is just icing on the cake, for them.

Also, I said the same thing when liberals wanted Trump impeached and removed.  You're hoping for the keys to the kingdom to be handed to someone who will be better at furthering the agenda you don't want furthered.  
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 03:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Liberals and liberal news outlets have an agenda (surprise, I know). They're woke and want gropey old  white man biden out and minority woman Harris in. 

She gets 3 years as president and she rolls into the 2024 election as an incumbent and suddenly things are that much more difficult for the GOP. 

That was likely the plan the whole time.  Why so many Republicans want it to happen is beyond me.  Biden being declared mentally unfit is the most bi partisan desire there is.  I mean, isn't it a little convenient that democrats, who are more than happy having old white guys as VPs suddenly decided that once they elected the oldest president ever that it just also happened to be the time to make a black woman the VP?  

The fact that Biden can take the fall for Afghanistan is just icing on the cake, for them.

Also, I said the same thing when liberals wanted Trump impeached and removed.  You're hoping for the keys to the kingdom to be handed to someone who will be better at furthering the agenda you don't want furthered.  

You're scary good man!
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 04:36 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're scary good man!
[Image: 200.gif]

If Harris gets in control, she'll legalize cannabis.  I'm on board!
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2021, 12:45 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The important stuff: Ibram X. Kendi being required reading for special ops, maternity fatigues for infantry, and transgender pizza parties for recruiting stations. Ninja

**** lol
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 03:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Liberals and liberal news outlets have an agenda (surprise, I know). They're woke and want gropey old  white man biden out and minority woman Harris in. 

But Harris is just as incompetent and stupid plus not liked at all. And she can’t blame it on dementia.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 01:49 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: But Harris is just as incompetent and stupid plus not liked at all. And she can’t blame it on dementia.

So you know her, personally, then?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 01:49 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: But Harris is just as incompetent and stupid plus not liked at all. And she can’t blame it on dementia.

And furthermore, it's exactly THIS kind of thinking that pushes us away from unification.  Might I guess whom you voted for in the recent election?  Both parties are majorly flawed.  The ONLY way to get things back on track is to stop with the name calling and chest thumping.

Good lord, dude, you're calling the VP of The United States incompetent.  What was you're take on Trump?  We have to all meet in the damn middle.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:46 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And furthermore, it's exactly THIS kind of thinking that pushes us away from unification.  Might I guess whom you voted for in the recent election?  Both parties are majorly flawed.  The ONLY way to get things back on track is to stop with the name calling and chest thumping.

Good lord, dude, you're calling the VP of The United States incompetent.  What was you're take on Trump?  We have to all meet in the damn middle.

To actually meet in the middle two people would have to take steps towards each other.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 09:55 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: To actually meet in the middle two people would have to take steps towards each other.

So then you agree with me?  We need more bipartisanship yes?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2021, 01:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even liberals and liberal news outlets are turning on him.  

If he completely loses it, I will gladly call for him to resign. 

Reply/Quote

It's ok, the successful and accomplished woman can't hurt you.

Reply/Quote