Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor As Next Bengals Head Coach ?
Stop and think before you say no.....Zampese offense in 2016 and start of 2017 was awful. Bill Lazor since week 3 seems to know what he is doing. I've heard announcers Jon Gruden and Tony Romo and others very impressed by the improvements and play calling under Lazor. ....Bengals once could have made Bill Walsh the head coach when Paul Brown left but they didn't.....This Lazor at age 45 might just be the guy. I know he has only been with Bengals since week 3, but maybe that's in his favor.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:00 AM)kevin Wrote: Stop and think before you say no.....Zampese offense in 2016 and start of 2017 was awful.  Bill Lazor since week 3 seems to know what he is doing.  I've heard announcers Jon Gruden and Tony Romo and others very impressed by the improvements and play calling under Lazor. ....Bengals once could have made Bill Walsh the head coach when Paul Brown left but they didn't.....This Lazor at age 45 might just be the guy.  I know he has only been with Bengals since week 3, but maybe that's in his favor.

If it means we can get Hue back as OC then im down.  Or could just fire him along with all the others...
Reply/Quote
Its going to be Hue.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Thought about it. Still no.
Reply/Quote
No thanks. Drain the swamp.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:03 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Its going to be Hue.

RIGHT.....Hue isn't going to win a game this year and is setting a record for a head coach with most losses his first 2 years.....So this pathetic loser fired by Raiders and Browns needs to be in Cincinnati....In that case, just sign Marvin Lewis to a lifetime contract, because Marvin is better than Hue. 

This Lazor may be an offensive type like Paul Brown, Bill Walsh, Forrest Gregg, Sam Wyche or Jay Gruden....but I don't want Hue or Zampese back here. 

Why Bengals fans think Hue is a great coach is amazingly Bengalized, and BRownized and Ohioized.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:00 AM)kevin Wrote: Stop and think before you say no.....Zampese offense in 2016 and start of 2017 was awful.  Bill Lazor since week 3 seems to know what he is doing.  I've heard announcers Jon Gruden and Tony Romo and others very impressed by the improvements and play calling under Lazor. ....Bengals once could have made Bill Walsh the head coach when Paul Brown left but they didn't.....This Lazor at age 45 might just be the guy.  I know he has only been with Bengals since week 3, but maybe that's in his favor.
Yes a monkey would be better than Marvjin Lewis he is too soft and weak, Kirkpatrick flopped on a tackle and has been burned all year, no benching coming at all. I would rather have Hue Jackson, Rex Ryan, Jon Gruden, chip Kelly,sean payton, Bill Belichik you get the point Cool .
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:11 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: No thanks. Drain the swamp.

The Trump line about DC is stupid when used about an offensive coordinator that came in here after training camp and Bengals fired Zampese after a bad 2016 and a bad start to 2017 of 2 games an no touchdowns.   Jon Gruden and Tony Romo in TV say Lazor has done an amazing job getting Dalton and offenses confidence up.  I agree with Jon Gruden and there is no reason to get rid of Lazor.   ...I would take Lazor over Hue.  I don't see Hue doing anything great in Cleveland. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:25 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: Yes a monkey would be better than Marvjin Lewis he is too soft and weak, Kirkpatrick flopped on a tackle and has been burned all year, no benching coming at all. I would rather have Hue Jackson, Rex Ryan, Jon Gruden, chip Kelly,sean payton, Bill Belichik you get the point Cool .
You can forget about Rex Ryan, Jon Gruden, Chip Kelly, Sean Payton, Bill Belichick coming to Cincy under Mike Brown.......and why in the H some of you want NO WIN Hue Jackson is just too Bengalized.  The only person that thinks Hue is great is Marvin....Lazors offense is a huge improvement from Zampeze and Hue. More like Jay Gruden who we let get away. ( although I was all for making Zimmer the Head Coach ).
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Why don't you hit me in the head with a pan and I blackout?

Lazor is an OC at best. Not that impressed with him.

Would rather go with Guenther out of the two.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather not hire a guy whose offense completely disappears in the second half of games.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Fire Marv. Then gut the front office.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:24 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I'd rather not hire a guy whose offense completely disappears in the second half of games.

I'm not willing to pin that on Lazor. Disappearing for halves at a time is sure sign of a Marvin coached team.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:24 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I'd rather not hire a guy whose offense completely disappears in the second half of games.

We all know that falls on Marv. Otherwise we have a huge conspiracy with every OC we've had in the last 15 years under Marvin who all just happen to disappear in the second half of games.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:24 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Fire Marv. Then gut the front office.

Its that and Mike Brown needs to retire. Sadly we wont see much change. It'll just be another 'yes man' like giggles.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:36 AM)Takedown Wrote: Its that and Mike Brown needs to retire. Sadly we wont see much change. It'll just be another 'yes man' like giggles.

Thank goodness Arizona State hired Herm Edwards Hilarious
Reply/Quote
We scored 3 points in the 2nd half against the Steelers. 3!!! After 17 in the 1st half.

He seems to go away from what works.

We need to fire everyone associated with this team. EVERYONE!
Reply/Quote
Absolutely not. Bill Lazor is merely an improvement over Ken Zampese — and that’s a low bar!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:03 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Its going to be Hue.

If Mike Brown hires a head coach who may very well go 1-31 in two years at his last job, then I'm done.  I'll either become a casual NFL fan or I'll just move over to college ball completely.  There is simply no way you spin that into a good hire.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Hue’s path is to come back as an OC and Marvin stays one more year.

I really think Mike will make a push for McDaniels. Then after that the fallback options are marvin or Pauly.
Reply/Quote