Tyler Kroft: 4 catches on 4 targets for 38 yards
Andre Smith: All over the Oline again
Vontaze Burfict: 12 tackles, 1 sack
Michael Johnson: 2 sacks
Geno Atkins: 3 tackles 1 sack
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burfict had a Burfict game. Also lost his second sack cuz of penalty.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Lawson could be on the list... He was wreaking havoc all day. My vote went kroft.
Reply/Quote
Tez

Reply/Quote
MJ for me. He was good today. Played above what I expected of him. Burfict was good as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:31 PM)ah5 Wrote: Lawson could be on the list... He was wreaking havoc all day.  My vote went kroft.

Bone headed play on that late hit to Taylor though. 

Reply/Quote
All of Defense
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict all the way!

No one on the offense deserves much consideration. You left off Dalton's 2 INTs in his stat line. Green had great numbers except for the fumble. Running game blew chunks, again. Any WR not named AJ Green can't seem to do much. Andre Smith may be the only actual man on the OL. The rest of them need DNA tested to see if they've had sex change operation and are really girls.

Let's face it the defense won the day and had to contend with 3 turns overs by the offense. ST's let Tate get loose, which means they let their guard down.

Reply/Quote
Was a good game and fun to watch too. Lawson is a beast, droy???
Reply/Quote
I nominate Andre Smith. When he's in the game, the Bengals move the ball. When he's on the bench there are a lot of "three and outs" for Cincinnati. The offensive line is terrible but Andre makes it a little less terrible.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Burfict all the way!

No one on the offense deserves much consideration. You left off Dalton's 2 INTs in his stat line. Green had great numbers except for the fumble. Running game blew chunks, again. Any WR not named AJ Green can't seem to do much.

Let's face it the defense won the day and had to contend with 3 turns overs by the offense. ST's let Tate get loose, which means they let their guard down.

Yeah watching our o line was a comedy skit... it really is amazing Andy didn't get hurt... well at least badly 
Reply/Quote
V. Burfict, best player on team.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'll go against the grain and give it to Andy. Two fluke INTs I won't hold against him, a TD and over three hundred yards, all while injured.

Andy is silly and he is ignorant but he has guts and guts is enough.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can’t give it to AJ. He was responsible for 2 turnovers. Have to go with Burfuct. He was everywhere.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The secondary deserves major props after we lost two key guys for the day
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:36 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: MJ for me. He was good today. Played above what I expected of him. Burfict was good as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Me too Bengalroo!

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ok, I'll go against the grain and give it to Andy.  Two fluke INTs I won't hold against him, a TD and over three hundred yards, all  while injured.

Andy is silly and he is ignorant but he has guts and guts is enough.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

That near int in the EZ tho...

Reply/Quote
AJ Green. He was sloppy for sure, but he was dominant. He tried to blow it, but they aren't even in that game without his big plays today.

Michael Johnson made some plays.

Vontaze was Vontaze.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Geno. The great play of the LBs was largely thanks to Geno owning up front and keeping them clean all game.
Reply/Quote
Taze.

Defense dominated in a game where the offense put them in a lot of bad spots.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote