Other
1.05%
1 1.05%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Game Game Ball
I went with AJ.  Why?  Why would I do that when he coughed the ball up whilst trying to juke a defender instead of going north/south and had two passes thrown toward him that resulted in interceptions?  Because he didn't let it get in his head.  He set the tone for the offense for the entire game, had some mishaps, and went right back to shredding a very good D.  Three attributable turnovers, an ankle injury, and the guy just kept on playing.  That's leading by example if I've ever seen it.

The defense as a unit was on fire and deserves a lot of credit.   The Bills did some trixie stuff with their pocket protection - a lot of it seemed to be aimed at nullifying Dunlap, but they held up without their starting corners.  

Dalton showed some guts and good decision making.  

Smith, Lawson, Dunlap, and MJ(maybe Sims too) stood out on the d-line.

Burfict was himself...but AJ lit the fire and kept it burning.  I really feel as though he set the tone for this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 12:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haslett has silenced my hate on him so far i must say.

I think everyone on the defense (coaching-wise) needed one year to get acclimated (like when Guenther took over in '14; we were good that year, but not as good as the year prior or after) and now that its been one year of continuity, we are wreaking havoc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
AJ Owns the Defense Dinner lol...

Vontaze and crew (whole defense) gets the game ball...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: AJ Owns the Defense Dinner lol...

Vontaze and crew (whole defense)  gets the game ball...

Yup, but like Bilbo says.....dude kept focused and still put us in position to win.  AJ just kept grinding it out, and made big plays to offset at least 2 of those turnovers.  I love me some AJ Green.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 10:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup, but like Bilbo says.....dude kept focused and still put us in position to win.  AJ just kept grinding it out, and made big plays to offset at least 2 of those turnovers.  I love me some AJ Green.

No doubt AJ kept working...

but the D saved his bacon..
Reply/Quote