Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks
And that means wings for all of us!

[img][/img]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
After fans posted a billboard making fun of dalton?

Life comes at you fast.
Reply/Quote
Good for Eric Wood
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If you watch the Boyd TD as a Bills fan that had to be unbelievable.

I wouldn’t mind trying some wings actually from Buffalo. I hate BW3. They don’t even have original wing sauce. Wings and Rings is pretty good but I don’t know how they compare to the real deal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They're gonna want to trade for Andy and Boyd now.. I can't say that I'd exactly blame them if they did..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 12:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: They're gonna want to trade for Andy and Boyd now.. I can't say that I'd exactly blame them if they did..

Lets do it!

Reply/Quote
First playoff game for the Bills since the 1999 season. 18 years. No wonder they're thanking the Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
In all honesty, that kind of make me feel good.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/S_Whipple/status/947632255333257216

Sorry don’t know how to embed a twitter video. Bills fans watching the final TD
Reply/Quote
Give em hell for us Bills....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Do you realize just how close the Bengals were to the playoffs? If we had been able to prevent those last minute drives in GB and TEN, the Bengals would be 9-7 and have been the #5 seed holding tiebreakers on both the ravens and the titans.

So close...and yet so far.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:47 AM)Beaker Wrote: Do you realize just how close the Bengals were to the playoffs? If we had been able to prevent those last minute drives in GB and TEN, the Bengals would be 9-7 and have been the #5 seed holding tiebreakers on both the ravens and the titans.

Or if we fired Zampese at the end of last year.... Oh well. Hopefully a new coach next year will turn this team around.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:47 AM)Beaker Wrote: Do you realize just how close the Bengals were to the playoffs? If we had been able to prevent those last minute drives in GB and TEN, the Bengals would be 9-7 and have been the #5 seed holding tiebreakers on both the ravens and the titans.

I'm sure MB does sigh.... Biggest throw of Dalton's career was for another team....Can you believe it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:49 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Or if we fired Zampese at the end of last year.... Oh well. Hopefully a new coach next year will turn this team around.

By your logic it should have been Guenther as well since it was his D that gave up those two games.
Reply/Quote
Huge Bills fan here. Just a HUGE thanks is all. We needed your help big time and you guys came through for us.

Nothing but Love here. Happy New Years Bengals fans. Good luck going forward.
Reply/Quote
I'm happy with helping the Bills out. I've always liked them.
Reply/Quote
I live an hour and a half south of Buffalo. All my friends here are Bills fans. They were going crazy!!! And so was I! Lol. Super happy for Bills fans!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Only to have Marv forget and not go with what got them to the playoffs? No thanks.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:48 AM)GO Bills Wrote: Huge Bills fan here. Just a HUGE thanks is all. We needed your help big time and you guys came through for us.

Nothing but Love here. Happy New Years Bengals fans. Good luck going forward.

(01-01-2018, 10:53 AM)WilliamCody Wrote: Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!

Thanks for the kind words.  In a season of missed opportunities and disappointment, last night's outcome has proven to be a bright spot in a crap season.  Given our plight, it's easy to forget sometimes that we're not the only desperate fanbase out there.  Seeing Bills fans' reactions has been great.  Funny thing is, a lot of our fans didn't even want us to win yesterday.  Or the week before.  At least some of us enjoyed it, though.    

Enjoy your playoff game.  It's easy to take them for granted.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote