Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks
(01-01-2018, 05:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The majority of us are kind, simple folk.  Pity us our lot in life as Bengal fans.

Haha sorry I guess I got cocky.

New to this whole success thing don't cha know, you will have to forgive us lowlife armpit dwellers. It's all that Buffalo "despair", we's juss don't knows how to act.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:19 PM)WilliamCody Wrote: Haha sorry I guess I got cocky.

New to this whole success thing don't cha know, you will have to forgive us lowlife armpit dwellers. It's all that Buffalo "despair", we's juss don't knows how to act.

Hilarious

You do have that cool waterfall thingy in your backyard.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You do have that cool waterfall thingy in your backyard.

Fortunatey, it's far enough away for Buffalo not to pollute it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:27 PM)McC Wrote: Fortunatey, it's far enough away for Buffalo not to pollute it.

Damn some Buffaloan? did a number on you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Glad we could help the Bills out. Now they need to get to the SB! Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:44 PM)magikod Wrote: Glad we could help the Bills out. Now they need to get to the SB! Tongue

I’d like to root for Buffalo and Vikings, but if Pats play Buffalo I may have to root for NE to make sure Pitt doesn’t get there. As nauseated as that would make me.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn some Buffaloan? did a number on you.

Wink

Actually, I believe the correct term is Buffalodown.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 10:53 AM)WilliamCody Wrote: Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!

It was no freebie, you MUST beat the squeelers in return.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:49 PM)McC Wrote: Wink

Actually, I believe the correct term is Buffalodown.

no, its BUFFALoyd!! Tongue
Reply/Quote
Congrats to the Bills....and thank y'all for your heartfelt thanks....and most importantly for donating to a good cause.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 02:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You don't think they can beat the Jags? I think that game is a coin flip. The Jags run game fell off and they're counting more heavily on Bortles lately.

One team we beat and should have beaten rather easily if not for tipped ball INTs.  The other team beat the living shit out of us.  So, no, I don't see them beating the Jags.
Reply/Quote
Can Sam Wyche get full credit for K-Gun now? Nervous

Seriously the reaction videos by Bills fans made my day. It felt real good to be a Bengals fan. Rock On

Kill the Steelers :andy:

Reply/Quote