Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills vs Bengals Predictions...
(10-30-2023, 02:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Team seems to have good luck when I predict they lose, so I'll continue that trend...

Bills - 27
Bengals - 21

Join the club, the water's fine! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know how the Bills can stop our ofense. Even if our D plays like crap, I think Burrow and cia will put up more points on the board than Allen. We're winning this one.

Bengals 31
Bills 27
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: They're gonna stampede us.

Dare I ask, will they 'circle the wagons?'

[Image: 1wyc1y.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 03:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dare I ask, will they 'circle the wagons?'

[Image: 1wyc1y.jpg]

The Bengals have never won a game that Cris Collinsworth announced
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 04:00 PM)kevinsea Wrote: The Bengals have never won a game that Cris Collinsworth announced

Collinsworth was an announcer when the Bengals beat the Ravens in the Wild Card round last season.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
For some reason, part of me wants to say the score will be Bengals 31 Bills 24. Don't know why I want to say that ...

Seriously, though, the Bengals have won 5 of the last 7 games they've played against the Bills (6 of 8 if you count what looked like was going to be a major beatdown in the Damar Hamlin game). Now the Bills have some impressive wins (48-20 over the Dolphins?!), but they've not played well lately. They are 2-2 since handily beating the Fins but they've not looked like the #2 seed from last year's AFC playoffs with losses to the Jags and Patriots and their wins were not the kind of wins you'd expect given the competition (14-9 to the Giants).

As such and given our offenses glorious return, I predict the Bengals will continue to show dominance over the Bills and this time, there won't be snow slowing us down. Bengals win 34-17
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 04:28 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Collinsworth was an announcer when the Bengals beat the Ravens in the Wild Card round last season.  

I meant regular season game
Reply/Quote
Bills 23
Bengals 37

Joe's are back. We can run so they can't hide. Joe Coll will go full Oprah ("You catch a TD, and you catch a TD, and you catch a TD pass......").
Reply/Quote
Bengals break their hearts

42 Bengals
23 Bills
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will force their will on the Bills.

Bengals 34 - Bills 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35
Bills 17

Allen throws 3 INTs.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 07:25 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Bengals 35
Bills 17

Allen throws 3 INTs.

Turnovers also could come in the form of Allen fumbles, he still has problems with this and our guys on Defense go after the ball big time.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Bills will have another RB as Lenny Fournette was signed to their PS.

My plea to the Bengals is the same it is every year at this time

[Image: cmon-do-something-v0-aef5qqt3qbya1.jpg?a...96b8adedb1]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27
Bills - 10

First score prediction of the year
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Bills 24 in a close one.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Well according to my Bills fan co worker, they have quite a few defensive injuries and Von Miller has been on a snap count. Only reason I would fear the Bills beating us is if Miller plays most of the game and is a monster like he had been previously [Which I doubt he has such an impact seeing as he has one assist so far this year]

I don't see Josh Allen taking over the game against us at home, not to mention they have not had a great 3 game stretch prior. Our teams are trending in opposite directions. I hate to be the optimist as I prefer being a pessimist, but I'll venture to say we beat them somewhat comfortably.

Sorry for cursing us to lose by feeling confident for once.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like the Bills will have another RB as Lenny Fournette was signed to their PS.

My plea to the Bengals is the same it is every year at this time

[Image: cmon-do-something-v0-aef5qqt3qbya1.jpg?a...96b8adedb1]

After all these years I would settle for even the smallest something. Don't need a big trade or anything just try anything that could improve the roster weaknesses we have.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Bills.......27

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals WIN

31 - 17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
After watching last year's games, I just don't think the Bills can match the Bengals physicality.
Bengals 35
Bills 17
Reply/Quote