Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills vs Bengals Predictions...
(10-31-2023, 09:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: After watching last year's games, I just don't think the Bills can match the Bengals physicality.
Bengals 35
Bills 17

After us beating the 49ers physically it is a good point. The Bills will have to come out and be a totally different team on both sides
of the ball than what we have seen when we have played them if they want to pull out a win. I just don't see it if Burrow is playing 
like he was against the 49ers, Mixon is running like he was and our Defense being so opportunistic.

We will see, should be a fun game though. Dawson Knox could give us some problems if he is healthy. TE's have been carving us
up, might be my one concern. Get Nick Scott out of there and put in Jordan Battle please...
Reply/Quote
Bills won't forget the refund comments.

Eke out a close one at home.

Bills-30
Bengals-29
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 04:43 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bills won't forget the refund comments.

Bills-30
Bengals-29

What do the refund comments have to do with this game again?

That was motivation for us at the time, not for the Bills going into this game.
Reply/Quote
I predict it will be a heart stopper of a game.... what, too soon? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think some of Bengaldom is taking the Bills far too lightly because of the playoff game. As much as the Bengals legitimately dominated that game, there were some critical factors that we'd be silly to ignore:

- No Von Miller
- The snow neutralized whatever was left of the Bills pass rush and gave the injured Bengals offensive line a meaningful advantage.
- All else aside, beating good teams by 17 points should not be regarded as an ordinary event.

I expect this to be very close and very difficult. I also think there might be some problems defensively that have shown up the last two weeks before being patched up by timely red zone stops. If that patching is even slightly less effective, there's potential for a flood gates event. The secondary has to be better, primarily the safeties.

I'll give the Bengals the edge at home, but only slightly. It might be a shootout. 34-31.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 05:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I predict it will be a heart stopper of a game.... what, too soon? Hilarious

Broooooooooo.

I ain’t sayin NUTHIN. lol
Reply/Quote
Boys are back in town. Bengals 32-18.
Reply/Quote
On an unrelated matter, how ***** annoying is it listening Tony Romo say ‘Bangles’ all day.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 04:05 AM)wanga Wrote: On an unrelated matter, how ***** annoying is it listening Tony Romo say ‘Bangles’ all day.

Can we have Solomon Wilcots call the game?  I want to see Bills fans have a stroke every time that he calls them the "BEELS."  Just what is a "beel?"  I have no ***** idea.  I guess Josh Allen looks like a "beel."  Hopefully they can beel off a win!
Reply/Quote
My prediction is that I'll be at home watching the game and I will do a lot of touchdown dances. If the weather is clear, I can get the Paducah NBC station on antenna, but if not the stream works well too.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 04:05 AM)wanga Wrote: On an unrelated matter, how ***** annoying is it listening Tony Romo say ‘Bangles’ all day.

Tony Pike does the same thing every day on 1530, but he's a UC product and a local radio personality, so it comes off as endearing.  Or, annoying  Yeah, probably that.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: c7d6521db0480895e90e52a8f388186b.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 04:43 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bills won't forget the refund comments.

Bills-30
Bengals-29

I'm confused. We're the home team. How can the Bills "eke out" a close win at home if they're in Cincinnati?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

You're thinking about Chris Simms.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 06:12 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think some of Bengaldom is taking the Bills far too lightly because of the playoff game. As much as the Bengals legitimately dominated that game, there were some critical factors that we'd be silly to ignore:

- No Von Miller
- The snow neutralized whatever was left of the Bills pass rush and gave the injured Bengals offensive line a meaningful advantage.
- All else aside, beating good teams by 17 points should not be regarded as an ordinary event.

I expect this to be very close and very difficult. I also think there might be some problems defensively that have shown up the last two weeks before being patched up by timely red zone stops. If that patching is even slightly less effective, there's potential for a flood gates event. The secondary has to be better, primarily the safeties.

I'll give the Bengals the edge at home, but only slightly. It might be a shootout. 34-31.

Peak Von Miller wouldn't have influenced the game enough, let alone 33+ year old Von Miller, to make a difference.

The snow was insignificant on the field, unlike my seat where i was freezing my *** off.

Agreed - you guys should revel in that one.

I don't think this game will be that close. The Bengals are just a much better team than the Bills right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 05:39 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I predict it will be a heart stopper of a game.... what, too soon? Hilarious

He's alive and on the Bills roster. I'll allow it.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 04:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What do the refund comments have to do with this game again?

That was motivation for us at the time, not for the Bills going into this game.

Bills fans and players felt a certain time of way, especially after the comments were made after the game. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 12:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You're thinking about Chris Simms.

No it was definitely Romo commentating. 
Reply/Quote
I suspect this game could end the Bills/Bengals brotherhood.....

Bengals 31 - Bills 21 F
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 07:16 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: I suspect this game could end the Bills/Bengals brotherhood.....

Bengals 31 - Bills 21 F

Meh. I doubt it. We aren't expecting a win. Just hoping for one.
Reply/Quote