Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills vs Bengals Predictions...
(11-02-2023, 04:26 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bills fans and players felt a certain time of way, especially after the comments were made after the game. 

??? WTF

(11-03-2023, 01:27 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Meh. I doubt it. We aren't expecting a win. Just hoping for one.

Yeah, there might be some frustration late in the game if it goes the way most of us think it will, but in the end these 
teams have mad respect for each other. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 38
Bills - 12

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
24-23 Bengals. Money Mac with the walk off
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is what makes me nervous about this one..

We are getting a ton of love all over the country from ONE win.
Burrow’s back
Bengals have righted the ship
Look out AFC
Etc

It’s been ONE solid game lol. Granted, the Bengals did look SICK!!

But maybe we should string a few great games together before we get crowned top 3 team in the AFC.

I’m drinking the kool aid a bit too and last week was fun - but I’m a little guarded for now.

If the same Bengals show up - we win.

That said, the Bills would love nothing more than to put some nails in our coffin as we did at their house last year.

Tough one. My prediction: I’m calling a tie lol
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: This is what makes me nervous about this one..

Burrow’s back
Look out AFC
Etc

But maybe we should string a few great games together before we get crowned top 3 team in the AFC.

I’m drinking the kool aid a bit too and last week was fun - but I’m a little guarded for now.

That said, the Bills would love nothing more than to put some nails in our coffin as we did at their house last year.

I’m with you. Thing is though that the same thing is true of the Bills. They could get on fire Josh Allen or the Josh Allen that throws a bunch of picks. We’ve seen both this year and with how well our defense has played we could really put that pressure on him.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 01:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: ??? WTF

Yeah, there might be some frustration late in the game if it goes the way most of us think it will, but in the end these 
teams have mad respect for each other. 

[Image: c7d6521db0480895e90e52a8f388186b.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals roll 34-27.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: This is what makes me nervous about this one..

Burrow’s back
Look out AFC
Etc

Yeah people do need to be careful about that. It's just not hard to get excited about the Bengals being "back", but the last couple of years we've surged at this time of the year, so it's not super unfounded or inconsistent with how we've played.
Reply/Quote
I see no way the Bills corners can hold up and i see no way their pass rush affects Joe with all his experience with neutralizing pass rushes.

When you factor in the only consistent way to really affect Burrow is to get pressure and get elite CB play i am FORCED to predict a 2 score win.

Bengals 21-7
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals grind it out in a workmanlike 23-20 Money Mac at the gun finish.
Reply/Quote
I'll be somwhere over the Atlantic on my flight to Newark from Johannesburg and eventually Montana. Learning the Bengals won upon touchdown in the U.S.A sure would put a bounce in my sorry jet-lagged ass. I'm 0 for forever, so I'll pick the Bills 30-27 and hope I'm wrong again.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Bills 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Bills 27
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Bills      20

[Image: d2e92b01752d2078154de86042ba8131]
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 27
Bills- 17
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 09:36 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: With about 10 days rest and the Bills possibly looking for revenge for their loss to the Bengals in last years playoffs, will they beat the Bengals?

Nope!

Bengals 31
Bills      24

But the game will be closer than the beatdown we gave the 49ers.Smack

Look also for the media and specifically NBC to talk about last year's Monday night game[rightfully so].

As I said, the game will be closer than the beatdown we gave the 49ers.Smack

Also, I stated, "Look also for the media and specifically NBC to talk about last year's Monday night game[rightfully so]."
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:20 PM)125250 Wrote: Bills 28 Bengals 24

If Hurst comes back

Bills 28 Bengals 31

No Hurst, no problem. TE by committee.

(10-31-2023, 04:43 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bills won't forget the refund comments.

Eke out a close one at home.

Bills-30
Bengals-29

I’m sure the Bengals players didn’t forget the stupid snow excuse comments either. ;)

Reply/Quote