Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price Benched Again
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
I assume John Jerry will take over
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He’s so ***** bad. Another shitty, shitty pick.

A 1st rounder from a year ago who can’t start for the worst line in recent league history. Cut his ass.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Was going to be Redmond...but he hurt his elbow in warmups.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 02:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This saddens me, I had hopes that he would develop into a strong, run blocking OL that we could rely on for 10-12 years.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:23 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Was going to be Redmond...but he hurt his elbow in warmups.

How very Bengals of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Gotta have a fall guy each week to hide how horrible the coaching staff is.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 04:02 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Gotta have a fall guy each week to hide how horrible the coaching staff is.

Speaking of fall guys, did anyone push the fat lazy useless tree sloth out of the owners box?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Glenn beat for the strip sack on the last play.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:29 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Speaking of fall guys, did anyone push the fat lazy useless tree sloth out of the owners box?

LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Glenn beat for the strip sack on the last play.

Don’t give the Steelers too much credit. Finley fumbled that one all by himself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Glenn beat for the strip sack on the last play.

Looked like he recovered it and just let them take it away from him, too.
Reply/Quote
Yep another over rated Buckeye. I swear if someone went to OSU some of you where swear to God he would be the next something coming. OSU = over rated most

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don’t give the Steelers too much credit. Finley fumbled that one all by himself.

Yep, for a guy with such "great pocket presence", he sure does fumble a lot as a result of not sensing pressure. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 08:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Yep another over rated Buckeye.  I swear if someone went to OSU some of you where swear to God he would be the next something coming.  OSU = over rated most

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a little disconcerting the fact that Price has been so bad, when he was rated neck-and-neck at the #1 overall C in the draft when he came out, but has struggled so mightily.  I hear he has a bunch of injuries...I just don't see the fiery leader, the mouthpiece of the line (as he was at OSU) at all.  Very sad.

Odd that Pat Elflein has also struggled so much in the NFL, and has also been moved to Guard.  I was watching a game a couple weeks ago where I think he had holding calls on three consecutive plays and was just looking at his teammates with that deer-in-the-headlights look of confusion.  Also a huge prospect coming out of college at OSU.  

Yet, look at some of the offensive weapons that have come out of there?  Weird.  
Reply/Quote
At least Ogbuehi was able to hold his starting spot, even if he was terrible in it.

Price is even worse than Ogbuehi.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 09:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is a little disconcerting the fact that Price has been so bad, when he was rated neck-and-neck at the #1 overall C in the draft when he came out, but has struggled so mightily.  I hear he has a bunch of injuries...I just don't see the fiery leader, the mouthpiece of the line (as he was at OSU) at all.  Very sad.

Odd that Pat Elflein has also struggled so much in the NFL, and has also been moved to Guard.  I was watching a game a couple weeks ago where I think he had holding calls on three consecutive plays and was just looking at his teammates with that deer-in-the-headlights look of confusion.  Also a huge prospect coming out of college at OSU.  

I thought he was horrible at OSU when he was a guard.  Then everyone started saying how good he was at center his senior year and I figured maybe I just wasn't paying that much attention and he got a lot better his last year.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 09:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is a little disconcerting the fact that Price has been so bad, when he was rated neck-and-neck at the #1 overall C in the draft when he came out, but has struggled so mightily.  I hear he has a bunch of injuries...I just don't see the fiery leader, the mouthpiece of the line (as he was at OSU) at all.  Very sad.

The guy just has zero confidence right now. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
What do you think Vegas odds would give the Bengals for their 1st round O-Line busts in recent years to always make the wrong pick? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 10:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The guy just has zero confidence right now. 

It's more than zero confidence at this point now. Hope he does well in civilian life. 
Reply/Quote