Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billy Price traded to Giants
(08-30-2021, 05:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: based on what?

what's with the blind optimism over Katie Blackburn?

show me what she has done 

Tiger

The presence that she has in the organization can be seen by the moves made. I'll leave it there and let the Boss speak in her actions. What she's done is build one of the most exciting rosters in the NFL.. We also obtained one of the best offensive line coaches in the NFL. Would you go back to your old job? I'll continue to say that not only is the organization in good hands but her excellence is close to being world knowledge. She's going to eventually be an example for little girls around the world. We will challenge for a sustainable dynasty with two more drafts.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:22 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

The presence that she has in the organization can be seen by the moves made. I'll leave it there and let the Boss speak in her actions. What she's done is build one of the most exciting rosters in the NFL.. We also obtained one of the best offensive line coaches in the NFL. Would you go back to your old job? I'll continue to say that not only is the organization in good hands but her excellence is close to being world knowledge. She's going to eventually be an example for little girls around the world.

[attachment=1261]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:22 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

The presence that she has in the organization can be seen by the moves made. I'll leave it there and let the Boss speak in her actions. What she's done is build one of the most exciting rosters in the NFL.. We also obtained one of the best offensive line coaches in the NFL. Would you go back to your old job? I'll continue to say that not only is the organization in good hands but her excellence is close to being world knowledge. She's going to eventually be an example for little girls around the world. We will challenge for a sustainable dynasty with two more drafts.

An example of what?  That some people can inherit billion-dollar businesses?  Nothing more inspiring than a riches to riches story.  There are female coaches in the NFL who have super bowl rings, now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: An example of what?  That some people can inherit billion-dollar businesses?  Nothing more inspiring than a riches to riches story.  There are female coaches in the NFL who have super bowl rings, now.

shut up and applaud katie blackburn for being female

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: shut up and applaud katie blackburn for being female

Ninja

Oh, I'm jealous of anyone who is born female.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 03:39 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: My dad is a huge Giants fan and absolutely hates this trade. He doesn’t even know who Billy Price is and is livid LOL

I hope your Dad is not as dumb as some posters in the forum. Ninja 

My guess being a Giants fan he understands the trenches so that makes me happy.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: shut up and applaud katie blackburn for being female

Ninja

I know I haven’t been around much this off-season, but I must have missed a lot more than I realized. We’re throwing Katie Blackburn Executive of the Year parties now??

How long was I away?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
My projected OL with Price gone:

OT - Williams, Reiff, Johnson (Adeniji to IR)
OG - Spain, XSF, Jordan, Smith, Carman (either Smith or Carman could swing outside to OT if needed)
C - Hopkins, Hill
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh, I'm jealous of anyone who is born female.

You can always make a change, we have the technology.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 06:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My projected OL with Price gone:

OT - Williams, Reiff, Johnson (Adeniji to IR)
OG - Spain, XSF, Jordan, Smith, Carman (either Smith or Carman could swing outside to OT if needed)
C - Hopkins, Hill

I think MJ starts but I like the rest.
Are you worried about Reiff...uhhh.
Where is your preseason mock....btw
Reply/Quote
Sounds like they're high on Hopkins and Hill at center. Perhaps they aren't sold on Shelvin or Daniels this year. 
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I know I haven’t been around much this off-season, but I must have missed a lot more than I realized. We’re throwing Katie Blackburn Executive of the Year parties now??

How long was I away?

Here's a rundown of the last few months:

-Jamar Chase, will we regret the pick?  (There's like 50 pages of this; it's, uh, something.)

-People tried coming up with a nickname for our new kicker.  I didn't read a single page of it so I'm not sure if they came up with one or not.

-Jackson Carmen was on the bottom of the depth chart to start training camp.  Not sure where he is now, I don't follow the preseason or training camp much.

-Will we resign Bates?  Doesn't sound good for this year.  Looking like a tag or a signing after the season.

-We had a funeral for a bird.

That should give you about 75% of the topics covered. Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 06:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Here's a rundown of the last few months:

-Jamar Chase, will we regret the pick?  (There's like 50 pages of this; it's, uh, something.)

-People tried coming up with a nickname for our new kicker.  I didn't read a single page of it so I'm not sure if they came up with one or not.

-Jackson Carmen was on the bottom of the depth chart to start training camp.  Not sure where he is now, I don't follow the preseason or training camp much.

-Will we resign Bates?  Doesn't sound good for this year.  Looking like a tag or a signing after the season.

I’m most concerned about the bird. Was it a Michael Scott/The Office type of thing?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 06:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Here's a rundown of the last few months:

Tiger
Zac won a game 
Reply/Quote
Guess Pollack isn't going to turn Price into a beast afterall.

Looks like Trey Hill just made the roster. I will also hope that this means Hopkins is 100% and looking good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Great trade. price is terrible.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 05:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I know I haven’t been around much this off-season, but I must have missed a lot more than I realized. We’re throwing Katie Blackburn Executive of the Year parties now??

How long was I away?

Too long, welcome back Rip Van Winkle. 

As to the trade I think the Bengals did great with this move.

Yet like others am hoping they're still watching the O-line cuts for somebody serviceable to become available. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
nice! good trade. Keep them coming.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how I feel about this move, to be completely honest. Billy Price was having a very solid showing in Preseason, and there are no guarantees that Hopkins will make it an entire season, coming back from his injury.

Have the details of this deal been made public yet? Because if the Bengals aren't eating Price's salary in the deal, the move should free up some cash.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Curious if Turner wanted to keep him or not...
Reply/Quote