Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy price will be cleared next week, already benching 305
Glad to see he's making progress. I too am not converned he's going to be a beast.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here’s some good news

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/6/14/17459342/billy-price-says-will-be-medically-cleared-lifting-305-pounds-june-bengals
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
The great news just keeps on coming. Ahead of schedule our new stud Center is. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2018, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: My only concern with Billy going in (and why I ranked Ragnow higher) was the injury and if he would be able to gel with the Oline until mid training camp. He has exceeded my expectations with his work in OTA's and I believe now we got the best center in the draft.

Same here, had Ragnow ranked higher cause of the injury but i think we got the best Center in the Draft cause
Price has more upside and is a better run blocker although both are very good. Price is a great leader too, haven't
had a guy like this at Center in forever.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2018, 07:42 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Convern:

[Image: 208636.jpg]

We have a winner
Reply/Quote

RIP Cry
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

I don't give rep very often, but this earned it.
Reply/Quote
Very much looking forward to seeing Price on the field.
Reply/Quote
Did 315 4 times.
Reply/Quote
I used to do 714's .. That was quite some time ago though. Who else among us remembers 714's? 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 03:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I used to do 714's .. That was quite some time ago though. Who else among us remembers 714's? 

It is advisable to snap them in half. If they break on line they are pharmaceutical, if not straight break they are bathtub ludes. 

Rorer and then Lemmon, those were the days.  

Ever mix in a dill pickle ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But on the Billy Price news, absolutely love it !

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My hope for him--

Just be a solid, non-offense-wrecking NFL caliber C and I will be happy. Now, if you want to go on and be All-Pro, that'll be OK too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 02:02 PM)McC Wrote: My hope for him--

Just be a solid, non-offense-wrecking NFL caliber C and I will be happy.  Now, if you want to go on and be All-Pro, that'll be OK too.

LOL - Of course.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 03:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I used to do 714's .. That was quite some time ago though. Who else among us remembers 714's? 

Sopers were quite the rage when I was younger. We called them Lemmon 7s. We lived next to a guy whose brother was a Pharm Rep and we got cases of samples for cheap. Don't know how I made it out of the 70's and the Disco era.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 05:10 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Sopers were quite the rage when I was younger. We called them Lemmon 7s. We lived next to a guy whose brother was a Pharm Rep and we got cases of samples for cheap. Don't know how I made it out of the 70's and the Disco era.

Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive. Stayin Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Reply/Quote
Bodine was considered one of the strongest lineman coming out of his draft. Sooooooooo......as long as Price is 100% by camp, the strength will come back quickly. Just don't be trying to set new PRs every workout. Power>Strength.....yes, there is a difference.
Reply/Quote
Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy, Billy !!!!

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 07:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh Stayin Alive, Stayin Alive. Stayin Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Use this beat if ever having to give chest compressions. 

bump, bump, bump, bump, Stayin' Alive !

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 02:02 PM)McC Wrote: My hope for him--

Just be a solid, non-offense-wrecking NFL caliber C and I will be happy.  Now, if you want to go on and be All-Pro, that'll be OK too.

Do we really want that though? Bc if he's all pro he's gonna wanna get paid. We ain't paying interior oline. Do u want above average for 5 million for 12 years or all pro for 5 and then another garbage 5th round center for another how many years.
Reply/Quote