Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Lives Matter thugs attack Marine hero
“They asked me if I believe that black lives matter,” Marquez said. “I felt threatened and as if they were trying to intimidate me, so I figured I would just keep eating my food. Because I wouldn’t respond back to them, they were calling me a racist.”
Marquez says he doesn’t remember much about what happened next, but says the Manager told him the group followed him outside.
“As soon as I walked out of the McDonald’s I got hit in the back of the head,or the side of the head. I just dropped to the ground, and he says I looked unconscious,” Marquez said.
He suffered head and neck injuries along with multiple bumps and bruises.
“Kinda brought back memories of the war and stuff,” Marquez said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/marine-vet-beaten-by-black-lives-matter-mob-just-blocks-from-obamas-white-house/#!
 The life that mattered was the life of the wounded Mairine that Marquez helped, which inspired the "No Man Left Behind" statue.

The Marine refused to answer these thugs so I will gladly answer their question.

No. Your lives dont matter. You are a waste of oxygen, a part of a phony "cause" based upon a lie.

[Image: nxmcz7.jpg]
(02-18-2016, 10:39 AM)Vlad Wrote:  The life that mattered was the life of the wounded Mairine that Marquez helped, which inspired the "No Man Left Behind" statue.

The Marine refused to answer these thugs so I will gladly answer their question.

No. Your lives dont matter. You are a waste of oxygen, a part of a phony "cause" based upon a lie.

You forgot to sign out of this account before responding to your own post.

You're welcome.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Question for my friends that like to throw out th term Terrorists:

What aspect of terror is BLM missing?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-18-2016, 11:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Question for my friends that like to throw out th term Terrorists:

You are 100% right bfine, just like always. Members of the group threaten/conducts acts of violence with the intent to instill fear or incite violent action for political motives.

GMDino Wrote:You forgot to sign out of this account before responding to your own post.

You're welcome.

DAMN It!!!

(02-18-2016, 10:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: You forgot to sign out of this account before responding to your own post.

You're welcome.

(02-18-2016, 11:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Question for my friends that like to throw out th term Terrorists:

(02-18-2016, 11:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You are 100% right bfine, just like always. Members of the group threaten/conducts acts of violence with the intent to instill fear or incite violent action for political motives.

DAMN It!!!

ThumbsUp

Seriously though....Vlad has done it before.  Just waiting to see who the other account is.

Cool

The threat of violence. Protesting isn't usually considered terrorism. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(02-18-2016, 12:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The threat of violence. Protesting isn't usually considered terrorism. 

Even if their protests advocate the killing of Police Officers?

I also remember an episode where BLM took over a school library and threaten/intimidated folks inside. Couple that with the act of violence mentioned in the OP and what do you have.

Both of these people are painters.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4WbpmPjVosCSIOT50I8R...wfdJCDmVR-]

[Image: 184857780-fine-art-painter-gettyimages.j...PqO7cbvBaN]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(02-18-2016, 12:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Even if their protests advocate the killing of Police Officers?

I also remember an episode where BLM took over a school library and threaten/intimidated folks inside. Couple that with the act of violence mentioned in the OP and what do you have.

Anyone who advocates for and calls for the killing of police officers is a criminal. Anyone who threatens to kill cops until policy is changed is a terrorist.

As far as the library, I'd need more information. I can go to a library and intimidate people and it not be terrorism. Depends on what I am doing.

The violence in the OP isn't terrorism. You have some random young adult males asking someone a loaded question, calling someone a terrorist and then attacking them. At this point it's random violence. If there was a threat prior that the man proclaim support for their cause or they would attack him, I would be more willing to call it domestic terrorism. 

The issue is you asked about BLM. It's hard because they're not very united under any real competent leadership. The cause itself is not a terrorist cause. Actions taken by some who advocate for their cause, however, might be. It's like how those who support the rights for ranchers against the federal government are not terrorists. However, the actions of some of those people in Oregon was terrorism. 

(02-18-2016, 12:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Anyone who advocates for and calls for the killing of police officers is a criminal. Anyone who threatens to kill cops until policy is changed is a terrorist.

As far as the library, I'd need more information. I can go to a library and intimidate people and it not be terrorism. Depends on what I am doing.

The violence in the OP isn't terrorism. You have some random young adult males asking someone a loaded question, calling someone a terrorist and then attacking them. At this point it's random violence. If there was a threat prior that the man proclaim support for their cause or they would attack him, I would be more willing to call it domestic terrorism. 

The issue is you asked about BLM. It's hard because they're not very united under any real competent leadership. The cause itself is not a terrorist cause. Actions taken by some who advocate for their cause, however, might be. It's like how those who support the rights for ranchers against the federal government are not terrorists. However, the actions of some of those people in Oregon was terrorism. 

Ok. I don't blame you for being stuborn on the Oregon thing, as you resolutely staked your claim; no matter how wrong it was.

(02-18-2016, 12:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok. I don't blame you for being stuborn on the Oregon thing, as you resolutely staked your claim; no matter how wrong it was.

I don't blame you for defending terrorism, so it's ok. 

(02-18-2016, 02:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't blame you for defending terrorism, so it's ok. 

Like here:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Terrorist-attack-in-Columbus

These kinds of incidents need to be judged on their own. Sure, these kids are racist a-holes, and it sounds like they deserve to be brought up on assault charges, at least. But it's too easy to lump them in with the Black Lives Matter movement, thereby making it seem like all those who state "BLM!" are racist and violent. It's not like there are membership cards to this group, and their members are carefully (or not-so-carefully) screened. I saw a supremacist gleefully endorsing Donald Trump on the news the other night - that doesn't mean Trump or his supporters are all white supremacists. Leaders/groups can't control everyone who waves their flag.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(02-18-2016, 03:06 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: These kinds of incidents need to be judged on their own. Sure, these kids are racist a-holes, and it sounds like they deserve to be brought up on assault charges, at least. But it's too easy to lump them in with the Black Lives Matter movement, thereby making it seem like all those who state "BLM!" are racist and violent. It's not like there are membership cards to this group, and their members are carefully (or not-so-carefully) screened. I saw a supremacist gleefully endorsing Donald Trump on the news the other night - that doesn't mean Trump or his supporters are all white supremacists. Leaders/groups can't control everyone who waves their flag.

And that's the big issue of it. It's not a political party or a sports team where you can restrict your members. Any jackass can say they're a part of it. Or an off-shoot.

I did a story on a Klan rally over a decade ago. I finally got one of them to talk to me and asked if they were associate with another Klan group that was in our area. The guy blew up (not literally) at the association. Until then I didn't know there were different divisions among hate-mongers, I thought it was all the same. But there's different groups all calling themselves the same, even if they have little in common.
(02-18-2016, 03:06 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: These kinds of incidents need to be judged on their own. Sure, these kids are racist a-holes, and it sounds like they deserve to be brought up on assault charges, at least. But it's too easy to lump them in with the Black Lives Matter movement, thereby making it seem like all those who state "BLM!" are racist and violent. It's not like there are membership cards to this group, and their members are carefully (or not-so-carefully) screened. I saw a supremacist gleefully endorsing Donald Trump on the news the other night - that doesn't mean Trump or his supporters are all white supremacists. Leaders/groups can't control everyone who waves their flag.

That's right, you can't, but Leaders can call them out by declaring that their actions do not represent the cause, just like they do when there's a cop killed...
(02-18-2016, 11:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Seriously though....Vlad has done it before.  Just waiting to see who the other account is.

Cool

Is that what you're waiting for? Because I'm just waiting to see what StLucie has to say about this incident. Oh, what.....

(02-18-2016, 10:39 AM)Vlad Wrote:  The life that mattered was the life of the wounded Mairine that Marquez helped, which inspired the "No Man Left Behind" statue.

EDIT: Jokes aside, I notice he has literally just been banned. What?

EDIT: Looks like he was did in by too many Girl Scout cookies.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
For some reason i wanted to see the video of this before making a judgement. Havent pursued it. Last I saw video was passed along but not received. Anything new?
(02-18-2016, 07:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is that what you're waiting for? Because I'm just waiting to see what StLucie has to say about this incident. Oh, what.....

EDIT: Jokes aside, I notice he has literally just been banned. What?

EDIT: Looks like he was did in by too many Girl Scout cookies.

And I come back this morning to see Vlad is gone too?

Mods are wielding that banhammer with impunity!

Shocked
(02-19-2016, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: And I come back this morning to see Vlad is gone too?

Mods are wielding that banhammer with impunity!

Shocked

Transmissions are a sensitive topic to the mods I guess. LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]