Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board suggestions
(05-11-2015, 10:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You can always highlight and hit italics, but I agree it would be nice if there was a default setting to make everyone stand out a little more. Don't know if there is a setting to change that but I'm sure they will look into it when they get a chance

Well dammit my text is italics when you quoted me. CoolCool
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 09:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I asked the same question. Rep is no different from the other board. Thanks can be seen publicly on thread it's assigned to.

I just used it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Is there any way to get threads to display the newest posts first?

I love opening threads and seeing the newest posts, rather than having to scroll down through all of them.

User CP....Edit Options....Forum Display Options
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:34 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Well dammit my text is italics when you quoted me. CoolCool

I'm just that good! lol

(05-11-2015, 10:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: User CP....Edit Options....Forum Display Options

Didn't work for me, I only have two options under Forum Display Options and they are like how many threads to show and how old of threads to show...
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a P&R forum. It was wildly popular at the mothership and it kept some people coming back during the off-season. I'd like to see some solid moderators in place before that is in effect though, just to keep people in line. It didn't need it terribly much, but the nature of the discussion would sometimes amp up the heat.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:47 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm just that good! lol

Didn't work for me, I only have two options under Forum Display Options and they are like how many threads to show and how old of threads to show...

I'll take a look and see what needs to be changed with that.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'd like to see a P&R forum. It was wildly popular at the mothership and it kept some people coming back during the off-season. I'd like to see some solid moderators in place before that is in effect though, just to keep people in line. It didn't need it terribly much, but the nature of the discussion would sometimes amp up the heat.

Yes sir. PnR is a must have. But I agree. Let's get some mods in place first.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 11:17 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yes sir. PnR is a must have. But I agree. Let's get some more in place first.

I agree. P&R was one of my favorite part of the message boards.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 10:47 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm just that good! lol

It should be just under that in the "Thread View Options." There is a large list of options there.

I'm curious to see if we can cuss here. If not, I suggest allowing it.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 11:53 PM)MrRager Wrote: It should be just under that in the "Thread View Options." There is a large list of options there.

I'm curious to see if we can cuss here. If not, I suggest allowing it.

No there isn't anything there to change it unfortunately...

And yes we can cuss
Reply/Quote
Not sure if this was touched on here but seen a few posts on JN about it... A chat room function on game day and other important Bengals event days could be fun, I also seen there was concern about moderating a chat room, I have experience in it and could offer my help if the need arose :)
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
Another small suggestion I have and I don't know if it's even an option on this forum site, but I always found the location on each persons post (if they decided to put where they were) interesting. We had people from California, North Dakota, NY, Florida, everywhere in between, and some from out of the country. It's a small detail, but one I liked for getting to know the other members and understanding some of their posts.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:14 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Another small suggestion I have and I don't know if it's even an option on this forum site, but I always found the location on each persons post (if they decided to put where they were) interesting. We had people from California, North Dakota, NY, Florida, everywhere in between, and some from out of the country. It's a small detail, but one I liked for getting to know the other members and understanding some of their posts.

Added. Thanks for the suggestion. I had forgotten that one.
Reply/Quote
Will you be able to transfer the board under the bengalsboard.com domain that the other user (on the official forums) bought? It seems as though he is willing to collaborate.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:39 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Will you be able to transfer the board under the bengalsboard.com domain that the other user (on the official forums) bought? It seems as though he is willing to collaborate.

Yeah, we talked earlier. He will be putting it here, if everything goes Ok, hopefully we can make that happen tomorrow.

EDIT: Looks like he's got it added as we speak. Big thanks to WhoDeyWho!!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 01:39 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Will you be able to transfer the board under the bengalsboard.com domain that the other user (on the official forums) bought? It seems as though he is willing to collaborate.

Yeah, we talked earlier. He will be putting it here, if everything goes Ok, hopefully we can make that happen tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Where's the BOTD thread?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Where's the BOTD thread?

Start it.
Reply/Quote
I notice you can only give out a certain number of rep each day. Can it be like the old boards where you just had to spread it around before giving it to someone again?

Like an STD if you will...

Also more Kate. She should be the board's goddess.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I personally think you should get rid of the post timer, it gets really annoying. Than comes to get a new theme, more plugins (fun ones too), and also to finish up some things technically that could help the forum overall.
Reply/Quote